Chapter Eighteen♔

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Getting to know them;

 

        Jaejoong left the dorm after going threw the rules once again. I stood there awkwardly surrounded by 24 boys , I could feel them balling me as I looked at my feet. 

                             '' I will carry these to your room.'' L.joe said hating the aura , Before I could object he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up the stairs. Exo scoffed at his actions .

       '' I think she is afraid of us.'' Lay huffed and rubbed the back of his head 

        '' Yeah I think she is still angry at us for lying to her.'' Luhan added , Sehun raised his voice.

                       ''Its not like we did it on purpose , If we told her she would have not believed us. What were we suppose to do!'' 

 

 Chanyeol was worries about the younger boy. Every since you brushed him off he has been angry over the littlest things.

 

                  ''Yah , calm down . Its normal for a humans to react like that.'' Chanyeol said , Sehun still looked angry. 

 

     Did I mean that little too her? I thought she was MY noona , yet she turns on me just like that. Sehun was beating himself up over this whole situation. The others were taking it pretty well , Even thought they were hurt they let it go. I mean who would want to be called a monster?

 

           

 

        L.joe walking into the huge room and set my bags and things down before turning to me . 

 

          ''M-miyoung '' He started  

                 ''Don't , don't call my name like your my friend . Like you care.'' I bitterly said. I didn't know where that came from. I was planning to be nice about this whole situation , but all my anger seemed to be building up.

 

               ''I do care , I swear I wanted to tell you so bad...but I couldn't I knew you weren't ready , and I was right. Please don't be mad at me.'' He hugged me . Aish! why are these boys so charming. 

                    ''F-fine just let go.'' I blushed a little. He could feel it and began smiling like a Idiot. 

 

     ''So you forgive me?'' He smirked , I huffed . Who am I to judge them? Like my parents said they didn't choose this. 

 

           ''I forgive you.'' I smiled at him 

          L.joe was starring at me with a love I had never seen before. Thats when I remembered 

 

 

            ''What this thing about us being s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter