Chapter Twenty-one♔

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                               Breakfast;

 

 

                 I woke up the next morning in a good mood. It was Saturday and I felt like making breakfast for everyone. I headed into the shower , then got dressed. Nothing special just a large boyfriend sweater , and some short. I put my long hair into a messy bun and headed down stairs. It was really quiet , I assumed no one was up. I went into the kitchen and looked around. 

           

                        Pancakes? Eggs? Bacon? I was not sure if I should make a American style breakfast or plain kimichi. 

      '' Wait , what about bangtan ? Don't they need blood...'' I questioned myself out loud. Thats when I got this amazing idea. Jaejoong had installed two different kinds of food in the house. 

                     Regular food , and large pouches of blood. Honestly it kind of grossed me out but , you do what you have to do to live right. 

 

                     I made Kimichi , eggs , bacon and a special dish for bagtan which contained blood. I was pretty satisfied stirred with my work and went to wake up all of the boys.

                 I noticed the doors had there names on them I walked into Tao's room first. 

 

       He was sleeping with a giant bear , he looked so cute. Not scary at all. I walked over to the bed and shook him a bit. 

            ''Yah panda wake up~'' I giggles a little at his sleeping state. ''Tao~ wake up.'' I poked his slightly swollen eyes. Had he been crying? 

             He stirred in his sleep before looking up at me . He smiled at sat up in his bed. 

      ''Miyoung whats going on?'' He said in his sleeping voice. 

        ''I made breakfast for everyone , can you help  me wake them up.'' I asked him . The sound of breakfast made him smiled and jump out of his bed. 

         ''Sure I'll help you.'' he pulled me out of the room. He split up and woke about everyone up. He even woke up teen top and bangtan. All that was left for me was Kris's room. I swallowed a lump in my through before walking into his room. I was a little shocked his room was c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter