Chapter Ten ♔

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                                            Apologize;

 

 

                                  Soon enough are small vacation ended . I didn't see L.joe the rest of the time. Its also weird how Chen seemed to hill in a day or two. Maybe I was just over thinking it. 

            '' Miyoung, are you ready?'' Luhan knocked on the door to me and Kris bedroom. For a bunch of teenage guys, they controlled themselves pretty well. 

            ''Yeah!! Im brushing my hair.'' I yelled out to him from the bathroom. 

 

                        I finished and walked into the kitchen were everyone was eating . I looked around and found a empty seat next to Kai. Even thought we had all agreed to be some-what friends. Kai seemed so awkward around me. 

 

                      I sat beside him when I got a Idea. 

 

                            ''Kai Oppa~'' I said cutely , making everyone stop eating and Kai blush madly. 

             ''Oppa~ '' I tried not to laugh.

 

                         ''Y-Yea..'' Kai said without looking at me. He could feel the death glares of his hyungs. 

 

          ''Will you walk to to my new class today. '' I blinked twice.

   

                               He laughed a little , ''Y-Yea...'' 

    I had to admit it was really cute seeing him blush and stutter over something so simple as -Oppa-

 

                  The rest of breakfast was silent. 

 

                    - Kai your so ing dead.- Kris gave him a look. 

 Everyone new Kris had some sort of feelings for you. Even thought he would not admit that he liked you , they all knew he did.

 

                                                                                     

           I linked arms with Kai as we skipped down the huge hallway. I had only been in this section of the school , since this is were all my classes were. I heard students talking about the other two ' Levels' whatever that means. 

 

                Even thought the boys were raging with jealousy. They dared not to glare at Kai for some reason. Almost like they were afraid of him. 

 

                ''Thanks Kai.'' I smiled at him . 

 ''No problem.'' he smiled back before walking into his own class. 

            I watched him walk around the corner , before going into my new class . Only to find some familiar people. 

                                                                                              

                  Kris was in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter