Chapter Twenty-Nine♔

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         

 

               ''What was all that about?'' Jungkook looked at his friends. 

     '' I have no clue , They were not Human thought . That is really suspicious.'' Jin commented making everyone shake there heads. 

 It was lunch time and we didn't feel like having ever eye on us while we eat. So we decided to eat on the rooftop to get some peace. This was a great idea considering bangtan needed to drink blood . I watched as they all enjoyed themselves on the pouches . I didn't think it was that gross anymore. Suga caught me starring at him more than the others. 

     '' What?'' He asked me , the boys looked at him then at me . 

      '' It just ....What does that taste like? '' I said looking at him. The boys laughed a little . 

  '' Why you want to taste it.'' Taehyang laughed more. I smiled at the sight , I have never seen the boy look so happy. The other guys looked at him with shock. 

              ''V you laughed!'' Jungkook gasped making the boys laugh and V blush 

   ''You guys are crazy.'' I laughed along with them , ''But you love us.'' Jungkook put a arm around me . We all talked for a while until the bell rang. I was the only one who stood up to leave. 

   ''What are you guys doing? ''I asked them while they just sat there. 

       ''Lets skip , I hate being down there with those kinds of people , they talk too much .'' J-hope frowned 

  ''Fine .'' I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter