Chapter Thirty-two♔

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

              ''M-Miyoung , are you ok.'' Niel slowly walked over to me everyone held there breaths. L.joe got up and walked over to me . ''Miyoung you- ''

  ''ahhh!!!'' I screamed all of my anger out . I stood up and left without a word . 

            Bangtan look at teen top and sighed. 

 ''They really did it this time.'' Jungkook frowned 

  ''Bastards! making my miyoung cry.'' L.joe smirked at Jungkook's reaction to his words. Even thought you guys were on a friendly basis , that didn't stop L.joe from teasing the other guys. 

         ''Go and get her.'' L.joe told Bangtan , ''I think you guys can make her feel better , than if it was us.'' Cap said before leaving for his room. The rest did the same with a small pout. 

 

                                                                   

 

              '' Aish! those boys geting mad for no damn reason!'' I yelled out making some of the people on the street look at me. I walked around for I don't know how long . It was getting dark I checked the time 9:50 . 

         '' I should be getting home.'' I said making my way home. I stiffened when I heard a group or guys behind me. I gulped and walked faster . Before I knew it I had took of running .  

   ''Dammit!!'' I cursed when I ran into a dead end . I turned around to face the guys . To my surprise it was Those erts from before. They smirked at my shocked face. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter