Chapter Twenty♔

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                               Were ranked;

 

                I looked at Exo with disappointment before walking towards bangtan. They were starring at me with blank faces , but I could see a unknown pain in there eyes. When it came to these boys I could tell there was something off about them , like they were in some sort of unknown pain That no one but them would understand. I looked around the room and walked over to the door that read first aid. It was filled with boxes  I laughed a little at it , Jaejoong must have known. 

 

                      I took a couple of boxes and walked over to bangtan , thats when I noticed they were starring at me. 

 

     ''W-what?'' I stuttered they looked at one another 

    '' You don't have to help us.'' Jin said to me , honestly that was the first time I had heard him speak. 

                '' Sorry but Im not that kind of person to do that . It does not matter if you want me too or not Im helping you .'' I firmly stated taking out bandages and wipes. Taehyungs eyes were locked on mine like he didn't believe me. 

             I sighed and grabbed his arm , I wiped the large cut . My eyes widened at how deep it was. Did they always fight like this? 

  

     I went to each of the boys and wrapped them up , When I got to namjoon It was slightly awkward . 

              He had a bright red bur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter