Chapter Three ♔

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

                                              The New girl;

 

         '' Nice to meet you Nickhun-sshi '' I smiled at him , He smiled and opened the door of his car. 

  ''Get in.'' he said  , ''Where are we going?'' I asked him 

    ''School where else.'' He chuckled . School?! Maybe I can't go to this school , they are so rich. 

      ''Don't worry you will fit in just fine.'' He smiled taking my hand and placing me inside. 

              He got in and started the car. 

                                                

                     My jaw dropped  When I saw the huge school it was...Huge and creepy at the same time.

                                                                            

           '' Come on lets go in.'' Nickhun smiled and drove thought the gates.

                 The first thing I noticed was there were hardly any girls, maybe one - two in the whole crowd. I suddenly became nervous. 

   He parked the care , and opened my door for me.  

              '' I will show you to your room.'' He lead the way . As we walked thought the hallways of the school , every single boy looked my way. So much for personal space.  I noticed everyone was wearing a purple type Uniform . Which made me stand out even more. 

 

                     ''This is your room.'' he said knocking on the door. ''What am I going to do about cloths?'' I asked him 

 ''The school is taking care of all your personal  needs.'' 

 '' Oh Ok.'' was all I could say . Everything was happening so fast. 

                           Suddenly the huge door opened and revealed a tall boy , with slightly dark circles under his eyes. 

  ''Who is this?'' He looked at me like I was a bug. I thought , suddenly Nickhun chuckled . Aish why does this boy respond every time I think of something . Weird. 

              ''This is your new roommate.'' he simply said 

                                                                                ''What!?'' We both yelled at the same time.

                                        

       I sat in a room with 12 handsome boys , who seemed to be judging me ever second . There was silence until Nickhun spoke up.

 ''This is your new roommate , so look after her.'' He said 

                  ''Why is she our new roommate?  I mean can't she be a bother to someone else?''  The panda boy spat , I lowered my head feeling a  bit guilty. 

                     ''yah, don't be mean.'' The boy with dimples next to him said. 

                   ''Well The principal trust you guys . There is still the fact that you are all boys and she is a girl, so if you feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable tell me araso Miyoung?'' He said patting shoulder. 

                    I nodded not looking him in the eye. Did I really make the right choice coming here? I questioned myself. 

            Nickhun left the room . Everyone continued to look at me , I swallo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter