Chapter Two ♔

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                                                            Goodbyes;

                 As soon as I entered  the school , I didn't even take the time to look around to see what everyone was gossiping about. It was pretty obvious that it was about me. This is my last day at this school , Im going to make the best of it. If I was going to leave this school in peace I had to face daehyun to get some things of my chest. 

                ''Daehyun.'' I quietly said spotting him alone in the hallway. He seemed shocked that I some - what knew his name. He was getting his books out of his locker, when I approached him. 

                    ''H-Hey.'' He weakly said not looking into my eyes. If what happened yesterday never happened , I would have been so happy he talked to me. 

              I took a deep breath before speaking , ''I like you.'' I looked him in the eye not wavering one bit.  I decided today I would get over my first love and become a stronger person. 

                ''I-I don't K-Know...'' He stuttered , ''Yeah I know you don't like me. Don't worry about it.'' I sadly smiled 

  ''Im leaving. This is my last day at this school. Can I just ask you one thing?'' I said tearing up a bit , But refusing to cry.

     ''Why  did you do that? Why do you dislike me enough to humiliate me like that?'' I quickly wiped my cheek.

 Honestly Daehyun had never talked to you , he had no Idea you like him. He was being a jerk , and he Knew it. He suddenly felt a huge wave of guilt wash over him. 

           ''Im sorry.'' Was all he could say , He seemed more upset about what he did than I would have thought. I could see that he was serious about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter