Chapter One ♔

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            

                                                   Dreams;

     ''Don't run it's useless !'' a deep voice yelled as I quickened my pace . I could hear there heavy paws chasing after me .  It's the same dream ever time I close my eyes.  

              I was running when I tripped over a tree trunk , and landed on my arm. Making me wince in pain. That is something weird about my dreams . I can feel pain. 

            ''We told you it was useless.'' The one with the deep voice said with a smirk on his face. My heartbeat increased tremendously as he took a step closer. Even thought I was scared , I could not lie about the fact that he had the cleanest looking white fur I had ever seen. 

                                                                                   

            I reached out to touch him Totally in a trance , But I quickly pulled back when he growled at me. The next think that happened I was not expecting .  He turned into a Human?  . Never had this happened in this recurring dream . The boy could see the look of confusion written on my face. 

              In a blink of a eye they all turned human. the skinny one with big plump lips stepped forward to his older .

           '' Byunghun , don't scare her too much.'' He said  

           '' Niel this is not the time to get soft.''  He said not breaking eye contact with me.

   ''Niel ? Byunghun?'' I questioned rising off the ground .

                                              

            I woke up gasping for air . I was coated with sweat and tears. I sat up in my bed. 

  ''Why was a crying?'' I asked myself as I touched my cheek. I looked at the clocked    8:45

   I was late for school. I quickly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower and do my hair. Since I lived alone     I quickly got dressed in my uniform and made my way down stairs.

         As much as I hate to admit it , I was really lonely. I missed my parents more than anything in this world. I started to have those freaky dreams a couple days after they passed away. Which really disturbed  me. 

             I finished some eyes and bread from last nights dinner , and headed to school. 

          I took a deep breath before walking through the doors. Immediately I got stares and glares. I sighed ignoring all of them and making my way to class. Even thought this is not a rich school , I was looked down on because I had less than everyone else. I walked into the classroom to see Daehyun and his friends laughing and having a good time. I had always had the biggest crush on him , but he never seemed to notice me. 

                   Considering they were the only people in the classroom , I became nervous . I looked down as I tried to pass them without being noticed. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter