Chapter Twelve ♔

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                                                                                          New friends;

 

                  Later that night around 4:30 , I felt a bit hot. turned to my right to find Kris still had his arms around me. For some reason he seemed to be giving of a more heated body temperature than a normal person. I placed my hand on his forehead , but to my surprise he didn't seem to have a fever. I slipped out of his grip and changed into some fresh cloths. Skinny jeans and a form fitting white t-shirt. I quietly left the room and made my way out of the house without anyone waking up. I needed to get out and get some fresh air .

 

 

                     I walked around campass  , it was pretty empty. Despite that it was 4 in the morning , there were always people out studying or party.

       

                       ''Hey there .'' a deep but cute voice said from behind me , making me turn around grabbing my heart. 

                 ''Oh my gosh you scared me!'' I laughed a little. The boy was so cute and innocent looking. 

                     ''What are you doing out here late at night?'' The boy asked me looking around , ''Don't you live with...exo.

           

               ''Exo who is that?'' I asked not really knowing , ''I mean Kris and them, there whole group is called Exo.'' the boy quickly said

 ''Oh yeah, I do. What your name.'' I changed the subject.

 

                                 ''Jungkook, nice to meet you.'' I smiled at him. We both began to walk together. ''Do you want to grab a drink?'' He asked me with Doe eyes.

 

                               I giggled a little , ''Sure.'' I took his hand , and we ran thought the dark. 

 

         Little did you know Junkook felt guilty about everything that would happen in the next few minutes. 

 

                         We made it to a little coffee shop around the corner. There were students still working in there. There were a group of boys sitting in the far back corner of the place. They looked somewhat scary.

 

                        ''Hey, some on my friends are over there do you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter