Chapter Nineteen♔

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                               Question;

          

      After I found out which room was Sehun's I made my way there. I was nervous to what he was going to say , hell I didn't even know what to say. I hurt him , I hurt him so much. Not in the way I hurt Jungkook that was a different hurt , a hurt of romantic feelings. This was more family wise.

 

      

                       ♔ Meanwhile down stairs

 

            Everyone was in the main room doing nothing really. Luhan and Lay were eyeing Jungkook , who was starring back. There was this unspoken aura in the room. 

 

                ''I can't believe she asked you to forgive her .'' Luhan spat 

                '' It was probably because she felt obligated being blood bonded with him and all , Ya' know against her will and all.'' Lay smirked while all of exo glared at the younger boy. Bangtan glared back , even quiet Jin and Taehyung were getting upset with the glaring and bad mouthing. Even thought they didn't like this whole situation , Jungkook was still there friends no matter what.

 

 

                      ''Why don't you shut your ing mouths .'' Namjoon barked at them . Kris then stepped forward. 

 

       '' Look here you filthy blood er , even If we are in this stupid game. Know your place We are Royal - While you are just a bunch of blood murderers.'' Kris smirked , which made J-hope step forward. Before kris could say another smart remake J-hope used his super speed and punched Kris right in the jaw. 

              Kris flew back a couple of feet falling into Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. 

 

         ''You ing ahh!! How dare you hit a royal.'' Tao was pissed and when I say pissed I mean ready to kill. 

 

    The members eyes widened when His eyes turned black. Out of all of them Tao was the most dangerous . Because of his pass he could not control his powers most of the time .  

 

       Tao slowed time down a bit , and slammed J-hope to the ground with a loud BAM!!

               Bangtan and Exo broke out in a full out war , while teen top just watched in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter