.::Chapter 9::.

YDJ + YYS = Happiness???

"Oppa~ Can you accompany me to the shopping mall today?" "I can't Eunmi, I have tons of works to do in the office." "Oppa... Please... You're the owner of the office, right? You can just told your staffs to do your works..." The girl whined. Boringly, Doojoon replied while looking at the files on his table. "Eunmi-ah... They have their works and I have mine. Why don't you ask someone else? I really am busy today. "Fine. I know you don't love me more, right?" Eunmi hung up, making the man to sigh heavily.

Just then, Junhyung came into the office. "Looks like someone's having a trouble..." He said as he handed Doojoon a new stack of files. "Files, again? Junhyung..." Smiling, Junhyung answered, "Yes Doojoon. Files, again... Its not my fault that you are the manager of this company..." Doojoon sighed again. "What happened this time?" Junhyung asked as he sat in front of his best friend. "Eunmi." "Eunmi?"

"Yep. How could she asked me to leave my endless work just to accompany her for shopping?" Doojoon complained. Smirking, the younger muttered, off-handedly. "Doojoon, you never complain about that before. In fact, you just agreed with her. What happened to you?" He raised his eyebrow. "I don't know. Lately, Eunmi annoys me so much." "And how is that happen?" "I don't know, Junhyung. I really don't know. What do you think?" The boss asked the love-expert.

"I think, you don't love her anymore. Maybe, someone's took over your heart?" Doojoon immediately thought of Yoseob when Junhyung asked the question. "Took over my heart?" Nodding, the younger continued, "Yep. Who is the first person you thought when I asked that?" He raised his eyebrow, grinning making the older to lower his head and hide his blush.

"Yoseob, right?" "O-ottoke..." "Doojoon, I've known you since forever. You have always interested in him ever since you met him in school. I knew you're attracted to him, that's why I objected your decision to get a revenge on him. My advice is, ditch Eunmi and go to Yoseob." "What are you talking about? I never attracted to Yoseob. And I can't ditch Eunmi because I love her."

"You love Eunmi? You won't get annoyed with her if you love her, Doojoon. And the reason you always picked up on Yoseob in school was because he was very amusing to you. Don't deny it. You don't even care about marrying him." Junhyung concluded, before left the older to have some time to think back.

DOOJOON's POV: I love Eunmi. Right? I don't even know my feelings... And I'm attracted to Yoseob since then? That's impossible! I'm not a gay! But Doojoon, Junhyung's true... You always find it's amusing every time he pouted and reacted to your pranks... Urgghh!!! Cut it out! Yoon Doojoon is not a gay... yet. That is not true! I love Eunmi!!!

Doojoon shook his head vigorously before took his handphone and started to dial Eunmi's number. After a few ringing, a familiar voice answered. "Eunmi, where are you? I'm picking you up. Let's go shopping." Smiling to himself, Junhyung who peeked his buddy then went back to his work while thinking, 'Just admit it, Yoon Doojoon...'

 

"Woonie! Aren't this sneakers looks cool?" Yoseob asked while showing the younger a pair of Nike sneakers. "Yeah, hyung. Its pretty..." Yoseob pouted. "But, the colours are bit too striking... Let's look at others." The cute boy was about to drag Dongwoon to another store when the taller exploded. "Yah hyung! Just choose one already, would you? You've been dragging me around ever since we stepped into this mall but you haven't got anything..! I'm tired..." Yoseob chuckled when he saw the foreign-looked boy pouting.

"Now you know how much I suffered every time you asked me to go shopping..." He laughed again, making the other to pout more. "You are mean, hyung..." "Yah! If I mean, I'd leave you to do your shopping alone y'know?!" "Arasso.. You're not mean, you just evil..." "YAH!" Both of them laughed merrily, walking side by side when a loud bump is heard. Yoseob groaned at the pain.

YOSEOB's POV: "Yah! Are you blind or what?!" A high-pitched voice is heard. WTF?! She's the one who bumped into me!!! "YAH! Who did you call blind huh?!" I shouted at the person as I looked at the owner of the unpleasant voice. Omo! Did I just shouted at a GIRL? Hmph! LIKE HELL I CARE!!! "YOU! WHERE DO YOU PUT YOUR EYES HUH?! AT YOUR ??!" WTF?! This girl really has no manners! "YAH! I SHOULD SAY THAT TO YOU, Y'KNOW?!" I shouted, ignoring the strangers that looked at me. Just because she's a girl, doesn't mean that she can act like a !

"Eunmi, stop it. People are looking." Yoseob raised his eyebrow as he heard the familiar voice. "But oppa! He bumped into me!!!" "Stop it, Eunmi. You're the one who hit him. You're lucky enough that I don't ask you to apologize to him." Doojoon answered annoyedly. "Why are you on his side?" The girl's voice got higher. Doojoon sighed, glancing at Yoseob before noticing a handsome stranger beside him. "Who are you?" He suddenly blurted out a question, unintentionally, making the stranger startled and the other two fuming persons to look at him with what's-with-the-sudden-nothing-to-do-with-this-business-question.

Yoseob stopped Dongwoon who was about to answer the question. "Not your business." "Who is this, oppa? Do you know him?" Eunmi looked at Doojoon, curiously. "I... Well, he's...ummm..." "I'm his friend." Yoseob interrupted, though he felt a pain in his heart by saying the word and ignoring his dongsaeng who looked at him with i-don't-know-you-have-a-rich-friend look. "Friend?" the overly-wear-make-up girl repeated, causing the man beside her to nod, half-heartedly. "Errr... Yes. A friend." "Well then oppa, you better teach your LOW-CLASS friend some manners. He's ANNOYING." The girl said, emphasizing those two words before walked away.

"WHAT DID THAT JUST SAID? SHE'S THE ONE WHO IS ANNOYING!!!" Yoseob exploded with anger. "Hyung, people are looking." "LIKE HELL I CARE!!!" "Yoseob, I'll talk to her. Stop shouting in public, would you?" Doojoon said in a lower voice. "YES! GO TALK TO HER! TELL HER HOW Y SHE IS!!" Yoseob shouted again before dragging Dongwoon away, leaving the man became the center of attention. Doojoon awkwardly bowed and smiled, cursing silently before catching up with the girl who left him for an accessories store.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I REALLY THINK THAT THIS IS A REALLY AWFUL CHAPTER!

I AM REALLY SORRY!!! JEONGMALYO!!! *deep bows*

MIANHAE... TT^TT

 

DESPITE OF THIS HORRIBLE CHAPTER, I'D BE REALLY HAPPY IF YOU GUYS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY NEW DOOSEOB FANFIC; AS LONG AS WE HAVE MEMORIES, YESTERDAY REMAINS... THANK YOU...