.::Chapter 8::.

YDJ + YYS = Happiness???

"Yoseob-ah..! Someone's here to see you..." Namkyoung noona shouted from the counter. "Coming...!" Yoseob got up from his seat and went to the front. He raised his left eyebrow as he saw a very familiar figure. "Annyonghaseyo, Yoseobbie~" the person greeted him merrily, with a warm smile.

Yoseob smiled, walking towards the guest and suddenly smacked him on the head. "YAH! WHAT IS THAT FOR?!" the latter shrieked, rubbing his head. "That's for forgetting to address me as your hyung, Woonie..." Dongwoon pouted. "Blame the author for making me drop the hyung... You are mean, hyung..." Yoseob stuck out his tounge. "What are you doing here?" "I'm not gonna answer you. I'm sulking..."

"Aigoo... Arasso, let's go eat lunch, okay? My treat." Dongwoon's face lighted up. "Let's go, Seobbie hyung!" He pulled the other's hand. On the way out, Yoseob shouted, "Namkyoung noona, I'm going for lunch! You should eat too! Your baby needs it!!!" Namkyoung noona just flashed a beautiful smile and answered, "okay."

"Hyung! Ottoke jineseyo?" Dongwoon asked as soon as they took their place in a nearby restaurant and placed their orders. "I'm fine. What makes you popped out suddenly in front of me here?" "You really are harsh, hyung... I just wanna see how my beloved cute hyung is doing..." Dongwoon pouted, making the shorter chuckled. "Arasso... arasso... Mianhae, woonie..." Dongwoon still pouted.

"Fine. If you still sulking, let's get out from here. I don't want to treat a sulking person." Yoseob got up from his seat. Panicking, Dongwoon quickly pulled his hyung's hand and forced him to his seat. "Fine. Gosh. How mean can you be?" Yoseob just smiled. Just then, their orders came. They dug up their meals as they were hungry.

"Hyung?" the younger spoke, breaking the silence. "Hmm?" Yoseob answered, still eating. "Are you still single?" he asked, making Yoseob choked his food and coughing harshly. "WTF?!" "Mianhae, hyung... I'm just curious, that's all..." Dongwoon smiled apologetically while handing the still-coughing cutie a glass of water.

YOSEOB's POV: "Yah! You wanna die or you want me to die?" I asked my beloved dongsaeng, in a higher tone. I can't believe he just asked THAT when I was eating..! "Told you I'm sorry, hyung. You're overreacting..." "What? Me? Overreacting? Am not!" But, wait a minute. Woonie is right. He just asked me if I am still single... Why should I react this way?

Dongwoon shook his head. Grinning, he asked, "so?" "so what?" "Are you still single?" "I'm married, woonie..." Yoseob answered, in a slow voice. "Did you just say something hyung?" "I said, I'm married, woonie..." "WHAT?!" Dongwoon shouted, earning weird looks from the other customers. Ignoring those looks, Dongwoon lowered his voice. "You're what? When? How? Why don't you tell me?" "I am married, like about a week ago, I guess. I don't tell you because I forgot. And before I tell you how, you better close your mouth before a fly got into that mouth of yours." Dongwoon quickly close his mouth, tightly. And soon after, Yoseob told his dongsaeng, everything, starting from how he end up at the Yoon's house.

"And last night, I just knew who the hell is that Eunmi." Yoseob stated, ending his story. Out of curiousity, the handsome boy asked, "who?" "Doojoon's girlfriend. She's the one who supposed to come to the Yoon's house that memorable night, but she didn't show up." "How do you know about this?" "I asked Doojoon last night." "You know this Eunmi girl?" "How the heck should I know, Woonie. I'm not the one who gave birth to her." "I didn't know that man can give birth to someone..."

"For your information, Eunmi is Doojoon's girlfriend ever since Doojoon hyung met her when he went oversea to further his study. Personally, umma, appa and me don't even like that girl. She looks like an ahjumma, especially when she puts on such a thick make-up. Eew! Disgusting!" Suddenly, a voice interrupted. "Kikwang?" Yoseob said, as soon as he recognized the latter. "Hyung, who is this guy?" Dongwoon asked while looking at the cute muscular eye-smiling boy. "Anyonghaseyo! I'm Kikwang, Yoseob hyung's brother in-law. And you are?" Kikwang showed his eye-smile, making Dongwoon blushed slightly.

Yoseb cleared his throat, hitting Dongwoon back to his senses. Grinning, Dongwoon replied. "I'm Dongwoon. Yoseobbie hyung's brother. Nice meeting you, Kikwang-ssi." Seeing the arabian-looking boy's smile, Kikwang's heart fluttered a little. "Kikwang, have a seat. I got something to ask." "What do you want to ask, hyung?" the muscular boy asked, after sitting beside Dongwoon who was smiling like an idiot. "Did you just call me hyung?" "Ah! Batta! Hyung said that Yoon's family don't know that hyung is a boy?" Dongwoon asked.

Chuckling, Kikwang answered, "Actually, we knew about it. I'm not supposed to tell you, but it slipped from my mouth. Please don't tell Doojoon hyung, umma and appa about this." "You got my word. By the way, how old are you?" "I was born in '90." "Whoa! You're the same age with me!" Yoseob exclaimed. "Jinjjayo? I don't have to call you hyung, right?" Yoseob nodded happily. "It means that I have to call Kikwang hyung..." "Eh? How old are you?" "A year younger than us, Kikwang." "Jeongmalyo? I thought he was older than me..." Smiling half-heartedly, Dongwoon muttered, "thank you for the 'compliment', Kwangie hyung..."

Yoseob chuckled. "I don't mean anything, okay? No heart feelings, no hard feelings..." Kikwang the younger's hair. Dongwoon flinched a little. Blushing, he said, "I was just kidding. I'm used with it." "Okay, guys. Stop the mushy-lovey-dovey-honey-sweetie moment please. I have another question to ask Kikwang." Kikwang immediately pulled his hand from the other's soft, dyed hair. Yoseob chuckled again when he saw both the two boys are turning red.

"Ahem! What do you want to ask, Yoseob?" "I thought umma, appa and you never met Eunmi? Because you guys didn't seem to know her." "We've met her multiple times actually. We saw her when they were dating. Gosh, I can still remember umma's complaints for her..." Yoseob nodded his head. "Yoseob-ah... You have met Doojoon hyung before this right?" "Yeah. In high school." Kikwang nodded his head, not wanting to ask any further as he already knew the details. What Yoseob didn't know is that his parents were good friends with Mr. and Mrs. Yoon. So, Mr. and Mrs. Yoon knew everything about Yoseob and his family. And Yoseob also didn't know that Mr. Yoon was the one who helped him with his school fees before he was expelled.

'By the way, you said that you are Seobbie's brother right?" Dongwoon nodded his head. "How come you looked Arabian? Umma and appa never told me that Yoseob has a brother. I thought Yoseob is the only child?" Before Dongwoon get to answer anything, Yoseob interrupted. "Umma and appa never told you? How did they know about me?" Realising his words, Kikwang grinned. "I was kidding. I just added that up." Yoseob formed an 'o' with his mouth.

"Actually, me and Yoseob hyung are not actually brothers. We were roommates before I live in the university dorm. I thought Yoseob hyung as my brother as he is the closest person to me." "Ah... You are still in the university?" "Yep!" "Same here! What university are you?" "XXX University. Hyung?" "Omo! XXX University? I'm in that university too! How come I never meet you before?" "Mollayo... I never meet hyung too..." Kikwang was about to answer when Yoseob interrupted again, "Guys, just exchange your phone number... I'm going back to work. Annyeong!" With that, Yoseob got up, grinning cheekily and left the two blushing guys and went to the counter, paying the bill and went back to Namkyoung noona's boutique.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omo! another boring chapter... (-.-')

I am terribly sorry! I was sitting in front of the computer, searching for ideas for like few days before I made the few first paragraphs...

please forgive me... *sobs sobs*

despite the boring-ness of this chapter, please comment, subscribe and enjoy, arra?

*sobbing, handing out cookies*