.::Chapter 17::.

YDJ + YYS = Happiness???

Brace yourself for the final chapter...

 

Eunmi woke up from her nap as she heard the doorbell rang. Groggily, she got up from her bed and went to the door. She became completely awake as she heard faint sobs coming from the other side of the door.

Without hesitating, she opened the door and was surprised to see her best friend, Hyuna was crying. As soon as Hyuna noticed that Eunmi was in front of her, she quickly hugged the latter, tears flowing on her cheeks.

Softly, the owner of the house caressed her friend's back. “Let’s go in first, okay?”

She asked the crying girl to sit on the couch while she went to the kitchen to make a mug of hot chocolate for her friend.

“Drink it. It helps to calm you up.” She handed the girl the hot chocolate. Hyuna took a sip of the drink before slowly put the mug onto the glass table in front of her.

“Feel better?” Hyuna nodded. “I’m sorry to disturb you, Eunmi-ah…”

“Scratch that. Care to tell me what happened?” Hyuna took a deep breath. She could feel her eyes were getting teary as she remembered what had happened.

“Joon…” Eunmi raised her eyebrow when she heard the name. “What’s wrong with him?”

“He had another girl.” Eunmi stayed silent to give way for her friend to spill out the details.

“They broke up short before I met him. Yesterday, when I was in my café, she came by. I don’t know how, but she knew that I’m dating Joon. She claimed that I stole Joon from her. She called me names, and she humiliated me in front of my customers.”

Eunmi felt something tugged her heart. Why do I feel like I’m the same as the girl?

Hyuna cried again. Slowly, Eunmi pulled her into a hug.

“Shh… It’s gonna be fine, okay? Joon loves you now, right? So, don’t bother about her anymore.  She’s just nothing but a small obstacle in your relationship. Cheer up, Hyuna-ah…”

Is this how Yoseob must’ve felt? Now I know why Doojoon left me. I’m such a … Yoseob-ah, I’m truly sorry… I really am…

***********

“Please….” “No.” “Meanie.” “Glad you know that.” Yoseob pouted. “I hate you, Yoon Doojoon.”

“Aww… I know you don’t mean that, sweetheart…”  Doojoon took a step closer and slid his arm around the shorter’s slim waist.

“You have no idea how much I meant it.” The cutie stated coldly, although his cheeks are getting warmer from the backhug. Doojoon chuckled and tightens his hug.

“Doojoon, if you’re not going to help, get lost. I have laundry to do.”

“I don’t wanna…” “Seriously Doojoon. Go away. Don’t you have any packing to do?”

“You’re chasing me away? How could you, Seobbie…” “Whatever. Stop disturbing me, would you? I’ve to get ready for Eunmi’s party.”

“Fine.” Doojoon pretended to sulk while going back into his now-shared-with-his-‘wife’ room.

Yoseob rolled his eyes.

***********

“Yoseob, hurry up!!! I’ve flight to catch!” Doojoon shouted from the car. “Coming..!” he heard a faint reply from the latter.

Minutes later, Yoseob went into the car. Doojoon looked at the passenger’s seat to nag, but his ‘pure’ intention flew away like a paper when he saw the younger.

He whistled. “Who knows my cute little Seobbie can turn into a y fox? Delicious…” Doojoon his lips and smirked. “Just shut up.” The latter felt blood rushing to his head.

Upon hearing that, Doojoon chuckled. “I’m telling the truth, Seobbie. You should wear like that often.”“So you can me with your eyes? Na-ah. I don’t think so, Doojoonie.”

Yoseob immediately regretted his choice of words when he saw Doojoon’s naughty look. “I prefer do it physically, sweetheart.” “Don’t give me that look, Doojoon. For your information, I’m still aching from last night’s tremendous activity, so stop it.”

Doojoon laughed. “You asked for it anyway. Begged, actually.”

Yoseob’s face turned VERY red. “Just shut up, Doojoon. Shut the hell up.” Again, Doojoon’s laugh echoed in the Lamborghini. Soon after, the red Lamborghini roared and out of the house.

After about thirty minutes later, they arrived in front of Eunmi’s house, which oddly empty.

 “Are you sure this is her house, Doojoonie?” “200% sure. I’ve been to her house a lot of times already.” “Then, why is it empty?” “I don’t know. Let’s ask those plants at the compound. They lived here, not me.” Yoseob rolled his eyes before got out of the car.

He stepped in front of the of-course-taller-than-him gate and scanned the surrounding. Then, he noticed his name, written on a letter, inside the mailbox. He took the letter and opened it.

Dear Yang Yoseob.

By the time you read this letter, I’m not in Korea anymore. I’ve moved to Aberdeen, Scotland because I wanted to lead a new, better life. I’m sorry for the last-minute notice, but I’ve canceled the party. I don’t know how to contact you neither do I want to contact Doojoon to tell you, because I’m ashamed of what I’ve done.

Yoseob-ah, I’m truly sorry of everything that I had done to you. I thought for a while, and I’m glad to have you forgive me, because I know that I don’t deserve to be forgiven, after what I did to you. I’m sincerely sorry, Yoseob-ah.

I promise you, I won’t ever disturb your life and Doojoon’s anymore. And I hope by the time we meet again, we can start anew and maybe we can become friends? I do hope that you have really forgiven me.

I wish the best for you and Doojoon. You deserve him. Goodbye, Yang Yoseob. Send my regards to Doojoon, and tell him that I’m sorry.

Sincerely,

Choi Eunmi

Yoseob let out a sigh. She’s gone, huh?  “What’s wrong, Seobbie?” Doojoon got out from his car and approached the smaller guy.

 “The party’s canceled. Eunmi’s moved.” “You disappointed?” “Why should I?” “I don’t know… Maybe because the party has been canceled?” Yoseob showed a smile. “I’m relieved, actually.”

“So, you’re free tonight, right?” “Uh-huh.” Yoseob stared at the letter. Wish you the best too, Eunmi-ssi. “Let’s go.” Doojoon pushed the latter into his car before got into it.

“Go where?” Yoseob asked, as soon as Doojoon sat on the driver’s seat. “Airport. You’re going to follow me to Japan.” “Eh? But I don’t bring any clothes…”

“You do.” Doojoon gestured at the back seat. Yoseob glanced at the seat and widen his eyes when he noticed there were two luggages, and one of them was his.

“I planned to kidnap you when you’re in the party, but yeah. It didn’t go as I planned.” “You what?” “What? You don’t expect me to go to Japan for a week and left you alone in the house, right?”

Yoseob rolled his eyes. “It’s not like I’ll burn the house down or what…” Doojoon chuckled. “Just enjoy the ride, Seobbie. Consider this as our honeymoon, okay?”

Doojoon winked, once again making the latter blushed. I hope that everything will be fine, starting from today. Umma, please take care of me and Doojoon from up there

“Doojoonie…” “Ne, Seobbie?”

“Do you know that umma and appa actually know that I’m not a girl?” “I know.”

“EEHHHH?!”

***********

 

AT LAST...! I'M SORRY FOR HAVEN'T UPDATE FOR LIKE A ZILLION YEARS! DIDN'T KNOW WRITING THE LAST CHAPTER WOULD BE THIS HARD... -.-'

SO, I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO CONTINUOUSLY SUPPORT ME BY READING or COMMENTING or SUBSCRIBING or ALL THREE OF THEM.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! *deep bow* I HOPE THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME AND MY OTHER FANFICS.

LASTLY, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHH~! <333

 

A TOKEN OF APPRECIATION TO:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

JEONGMAL KAMSAHABNIDA AND NEOMU SARANGHAEYOO~~!! <3<3<3

silent readers are appreciated too~!