.::Chapter 4::.

YDJ + YYS = Happiness???

DOOJOON’s POV: I woke up from my sleep by the sound of a light, amusing snore. I looked at my right and saw a cute little angel was sleeping soundly. Unknowingly, I smiled at the sight. He looked so peaceful. Gosh… can’t he be any cuter than that? I his cheek and stared at his face. Something on his face caught my attention. It was a scar. A very small scar. A scar on his forehead that barely seen. But, I remembered that scar, since it was the scar I left a few years ago.

*FLASHBACK*

Yoon Doojoon, a famous boy in the school because he was one of the top rule-breakers while Yang Yoseob, is just an ordinary prefect in the same school. Doojoon always picked up on Yoseob, bullying him for almost everyday, for unknown reason.

Yoseob was strolling around alone during the lunch break. As he got nearer to an area behind the school building, he heard laughters and smelled something unpleasant. Not sensing any danger, he continued his walking and stopped when he saw a group of students. He widen his eyes as he saw them were smoking. Without knowing that his action will lead to a very bad encounter, he jotted down the students’ names and left the area.

The next day, the students who caught smoking were called and were being public-canned. Doojoon was one of them. He sensed that someone reported them. And unfortunately, one of them saw Yoseob. Feeling rather hatred, Doojoon started to make plans for revenge.

"Yah Doojoon-ah... You sure you want to do that?" Junhyung asked, concern filled his voice. "YUP! You sounded concern. Wae?" "Nothing... Just that, make sure you don't involve me in it..." "No worries bro... This is my sweet revenge, and I'll do it alone." Doojoon smirked.

"YANG YOSEOB!!!" a fierce-looking teacher called Yoseob when he was packing his bag to go home. "Ne, sunsengnim?" Beside the teacher, Doojoon stood, while smirking. 'This is not gonna be good...' Yoseob thought. "Yoseob-shi, Doojoon-shi told me that he saw a carton of cigarettes in you bag." "WHAT?! No way! I don't smoke!" "Then, you won't mind if I check your backpack right?"

And Yoseob was very shocked when the discipline teacher took out a carton of the harmful sticks from his bag. With angry tone, the teacher spoke, "Yang Yoseob, you're a prefect and yet you broke the school rule. I'm sorry to say this, but since you're a prefect, you ought to know the rules better. From now on Yang Yoseob, you're no longer a student of this school." The teacher left with a dissappointed look on his face.

Doojoon chuckled. "Pity Mr. Prefect..." Yoseob widen his eyes as realization hit him. "Its you! You did it! You put the cigarettes in my bag!!!" "Ooppss.. You caught me..." Doojoon smirked evilly. Feeling angry, Yoseob grabbed the taller's shoulder and was about to punch him when Doojoon pushed him harshly, causing him to hit the desk on his forehead. His forehead started to bleed. Yoseob mumbled, "Why do you hate me so much? I hate you, Yoon Doojoon!" before left the other with guilt.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Doojoon sighed heavily before mumbled, "I'm sorry, Seobbie... I really am..." His tears started to flow to his cheeks and dropped on the sleeping boy's face, causing him to wake up. Rubbing his eyes, Yoseob murmured, "You're crying?" Shaking his head, Doojoon answered, "Aniya... You're dreaming... Go back to sleep, arasso..." Yoseob nodded before drifted off to his dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know... this chapter is super short... (-.-')

but this have been bothering me soo much!

and you guys want their flashback, so here it is...!

so, feel happy to comment! :DDDD

comments really make my day! and they are appreciated too!

and also, mianhae for any mistakes, boring, common, failed plot...

*gives candies*

P/S : Seungie's black hair is soo daebakk..!!! Luv him soo much!!!