.::Chapter 12::.

YDJ + YYS = Happiness???

“And what’s made it’s more disgusting is, that unworthy *beep* kissed my Doojoon oppa’s lips! Urrghhh! Talk about es!” Eunmi said, fuming with anger.

“So, what do you plan to do to that girl?”

“Girl?”

The other person in the room showed a confused look when she heard the reply from her friend.

“Yep, girl. That *beep* you’re talking about is a girl, right?”

And to her surprise, Eunmi shook her head and showed a disgusted look.

“I won’t be this mad if that *beep* is a girl. But that *beep* is a boy! A BOY STOLE MY DOOJOONIE’S KISS!!! ERGGGHH!!! SO DISGUSTING! YUCKS!”

“I wonder how that boy looked like. He even succeeded in captivating your so-called Doojoonie.”

“I think I got their pictures. I don’t even know why I took the pictures…”

Eunmi showed a picture of DooSeob to her friend.

“Eh? Isn’t this the cutie boy?”

“You know him?”

“Of course! He works at you boutique. Don’t you remember? There’s a boy who is extremely adorable and cute and innocent! Not to mention the splendid dresses he makes…”

Eunmi showed an are-you-kidding-me look before muttered, “Well, seems like this boy is a total *beep*.”

“Ok… what’re you going to do to him?” The other looked at her friend before a mysterious devilish grin plastered on her ugly face.

=========

“YANG YOSEOB!”

Hyunseung looked at his dongsaeng who was blushing madly and grinning widely (not to mention the dreamy eyes) for an unknown reason.

“Yoseob? Hello? Earth to Seobbie! Anyone’s home?!”

The deer-eyed boy waved his hand in front of the dreamy face and plucked his fingers, enough to make the other fall back to reality.

“Eh, Seungie hyung! I didn’t notice you’re here…”

“Yeah right. Perhaps because you were too busy day-dreaming and grinning like an idiot. Not to mention your red flushing face.”Hyunseung rolled his eyes and mumbled sarcastically causing the other to grin sheepishly.

“Aniohyung.” Was the only sentence that can be heard from the small mouth before a wide, goofy grin appeared again.

YOSEOB’s POV: I must be crazy. Aigoo… Why can’t I stop thinking about what happened at the park last week? Geez. I can’t even face Doojoon because of that moment. Kyaaaaa! Yang Yoseob, get a hold of yourself… Honestly, what’s wrong with you?!

Without warning, the park scene replayed in the cutie’s head, making him to blush insanely.

“YAH YANG YOSEOB! Don’t turn me into the Statue of Liberty! Aish… I can’t believe I just talked with myself… bla…bla…” the gorgeous boy nagged, only to be ignored by the latter.

“YAH!” he shouted, causing the day-dreaming boy startled.

“Hyung… You don’t have to shout, y’know…” the cutie rubbed his ears.

“Jeongmal? Then what? You’ll doze off again and I have to talk to myself again and stand here like the water fountain just to wait for your reply? Na-ah. I don’t think so, dude.”

“Arra, arra. I got it.”

“Okay. Now, speak.” “Speak what?”

“Tell me why the heck are you acting like this. Aigoo. Neo baboanya?” “Hyung! I’m not babo!”

“I don’t care. I demand you to answer my question.” “Arra. Actually, last week, when you brought me for a lunch, along with Junhyung and Doojoon…”

Yoseob’s story time was interrupted by an irritating loud voice from the door.

“WHERE THE HELL IS THAT ING DISGUSTING UGLY HOMO?!”

Yoseob looked at the source of the commotion and his bright face fell immediately when he saw the owner of the voice.

The uninvited impolite guest who saw the person she was looking for smirked for a split second before a clear disgusting, angry look was shown on the face.

“There you are.”

She slowly walks her way towards Yoseob, not caring about the attention she was drawing from the boutique’s customer.

“What do you want?” Yoseob asked, softly and slowly.

Smirking, the girl answered, “What’s with the slow voice? Is it because you’re scared? Or maybe guilty?”

“I don’t understand what…”

Yoseob’s sentence was cut off by a slap on his cheeks.

“Shut the up! I don’t want to hear your disgusting voice! Listen carefully, everyone, this boy here is not as innocent as what you might thought. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THIS ING DISGUSTING HOMO STOLE MY BOYFRIEND AND EVEN FORCING MY POOR BOYFRIEND FOR A KISS!”

She shouted, causing murmurs from the people in the boutique.

Yoseob could felt tears rolling down his cheeks, along with the burning pain from the hard slap.

Feeling rather angry and annoyed, Hyunseung slapped the *beep* and *beep* girl in front of him and Yoseob.

“That’s for slapping and humiliating my dongsaeng! Just so you know, Yoseob did not steal your boyfriend nor did he force your ‘poor’ boyfriend for a kiss. Honestly, that is the most foolish, craziest and unreasonable accusation I’ve ever heard in my life. And you don’t have any rights to insult him. Not when you’re way more horrible than him! Now, get out from here before I tore you into pieces!”

Hyunseung finished off his warning with a deathly glare.

Before the *beep* lady get lost, she said, “Remember *beep*, this is not over yet. Yoon Doojoon is mine and mine only! Get it?!”

She then stormed off, leaving the boutique with murmuring customers and Yoseob who was silently weeping and being comforted by his hyung.

And elder woman who was the boutique’s frequent customer went closer to the crying boy.

Yoseob closed his eyes, not wanting to hear any harsh words.

Instead, a soft, motherly voice came out from the woman.

“Seobbie-ah. It’s okay. Everyone here knew that you’re way more better than that. It’s not your fault if you were a gay. Not to worry okay?”

She Yoseob’s hair lovingly. The younger opened his eyes and saw nods and warming smiles from everyone.

With a hoarse voice, Yoseob asked, “Jinjjayo?”

“Yes, Yoseobie. We know you for a long time. And to us, you’re still our cute and innocent Seobbie.”

Yoseob showed a grateful smile despite his flowing teardrops.

“Komawo, everyone.*sobs* Kamsahaeyo, hyung. I owe you big.”

Hyunseung shrugged the words off.

“Its fine. She deserves it. By the way, who is her?”

“You don’t know?” Yoseob asked, surprised.

“Molla.” The latter blinked his big doe eys.

“Then, why did you slap her? And said all those words?”

“I just thought it’s cool to do those.”

========

GGGEUT!

Jeongmal mianhabnida if this chapter doesn't meet your expectations... My mood to write is ruined because MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!

YEPP! 5TH NOVEMBER~ SAENGIL CHUGHA TO ME~

I hope you guys will leave your feedbacks, please? *puppy eyes*

Your feedbacks will be the greatest birthday present, ever! kekeke

And lastly, Komawo for reading~