.::Chapter 1::.

YDJ + YYS = Happiness???

YOSEOB's POV:

I was still absorbed in my own little world of sewing dress. Yes. Sewing dress. I know it’s weird that a guy actually makes dress for other people. But I can’t help it as I really love sewing and making dress for people. I take a closer look at the almost-finished dress on my hand.

“Yoseobbie..!!!”

Namkyoung noona’s voice exploded causing my hands that are holding a needle to make a quite small hole on the dress… Ooopsss… Mianhae dress… Aigoo this noona…

Honestly, I can never call it a day without hearing her high-pitched voice in the boutique.

“What’s wrong, noona?” I asked her.

“Someone forgot to deliver this dress to the customer. It should be delivered today…” the pregnant woman answered while holding a dress.

No way… Please… “Can you help to deliver it?”

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! TELL ME THAT THIS IS JUST A NIGHTMARE..!!!

“Err…” I hesitated to reject as I saw Namkyoung noona with her big tummy.

“Please, seobbie…” “Okay then…”

URGGGHH!!! YAH YANG YOSEOB!!! WHY ON EARTH DID YOU BECOME SO KIND TODAY HUH??!!

I picked up the dress and went to the taxi stand to wait for taxi.

As the taxi arrived, I hopped in and showed the driver the customer’s address.

Moments later, I arrived. Getting out of the taxi, I was amazed to see the house. A bungalow, to be honest. It is so big that my little apartment looked like nothing.

As I was amazed by the enormous house, suddenly, a voice is heard.

“Here you are. We’ve been waiting for you like for thousand years…”

Wait for me? We? What’s going on?

Suddenly, I was dragged into that bungalow.

When I got into my senses, I realized that I was seated on a seat in front of a mirror, with a feminine, a very feminine guy near me with i-dont-know-what-type-of-cosmetic-products-so-don't-ask-me in his hands.

“Wha..”

“Quiet! How do you suppose me to put your make up if you keep talking…”

What? Make-up? You’ve got to be kidding!

I quickly stood up and faced that feminine guy.

“What on earth is going on? What’s with putting on make-up on my face? I’m here just to deliver this dress okay!” I showed him the dress I was holding.

“Funny. Very funny.” The feminine guy pushed me down on the chair and continued to put on make-up on my face.

“Sweetheart, in order to show your future in laws how pretty you are, even though you dressed like a boy, you have to put make-up okay?” he said as he continued putting compact powder on my face. Future what? Pretty? Ewww..!!!

“I AM A BOY!!! What the heck are you talking about?!”

“Like anyone would believe that, sweetie… With a cute facial features like yours, no one would believe you…”

Does he just mocked me? I am a boy! Last time I checked, I still am a boy..!

“Dear, perhaps you have an amnesia maybe? You’re not forgetting that you’re here for the get-to-know with your future fiance’s family right?”

My what?! Since when I got myself a fiance? And a FIANCE, not FIANCEE!!!

“Okay done!”

“Whoa..! Hold it for a moment..! Mr. I-don’t-know-who-you-are, I’m here to deliver this dress thingy, not to be involved with this get-to-know whatsoever. You have misunderstood!” I tried to explain the truth.

“Sweetheart… Not to worry okay, I know you’re nervous. It happens all the time…”

“Since when I’m nervous? That’s it! I’m outta here..!” I took my steps towards the door and was about to open it when the door swung open from the outside and landed directly on my face.

“OWWWW..!!!” I exclaimed.

“YAH!!! IT HURTS YOU KNOW!!!” I rubbed my poor face.

The feminine guy immediately went to me. How caring…

“Oh no! Your make-up is ruined!!!” What??!! He cares about the make-up not me?! URGGHH!!!

“It’s okay Jo. Leave her to me”

Did I just heard he said HER??? “Okay sir.” Sir???

I looked up to see the person who causing my face to be in pain.

“YAH!!! IT HURTS YOU KNOW!!!” I shouted at him.

He somehow looked quite familiar to me, but in times like this, my memory is really at a poor state.

“How dare you shouted at me? Don’t you know who I am???”

“HOW SHOULD I KNOW YOU??!!” Who does he thinks he is? A celebrity? A prince? He sighed before lowering down his tone.

“Okay, we settle this later. What’s your name?”

“Yoseob.”

Doojoon raised his eyebrow as he felt the name was too familiar.

He continued, “Okay, Yoseob-shi, right now, let’s go meet them first.” “Go where? Meet who?” things are getting weirder and weirder.

“My family. Don’t you forget? I bet that already gave you money to replace her right? Now, make sure you play your role without any mistakes, understand?”

? Give me what?  Role play? UMMAAA..!!! HELP MEEE!!!

“I don’t know what are you talking abo….”

I couldn’t finish my sentence as he dragged me out of the room to another room, a dining room. A BIG dining room.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

End of first chap! ;D

be happy to post comments!!! ^^