.::Chapter 5::.

YDJ + YYS = Happiness???

"Good morning, my Seobbie..." "Hmmmm..." Yoseob who sleepily rubbed his eyes became completely awake as a handsome familiar face came into his sight, just a few inches from his face. "Y-YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" the cutie immediately got up, causing him to bump his head with the other. "OUCH!" both shrieked in unison. "Yah... It hurts, my dear..." Doojoon rubbed his forehead. "Stop calling me that! And what the heck your head is made of huh? Iron?" Yoseob glared at the older.

"Respect your hubby, my cute wifey... Get up now. Umma has called us for breakfast." Doojoon pinched his wife's cheek, earning another glare from the shorter. Chuckling, Doojoon got up from the bed and went to the door. "Don't forget to wash yourself up, arasso? We'll pick up your things this morning." He continued before winked and left the room. Annoyedly, Yoseob went to wash himself up.

YOSEOB's POV: Hmph! Who does he think he is, ordering me like that? He's your husband, Yang Yoseob... I don't care!!! *sigh* I really am married now... Welcome to married life Yang Yoseob... *sighing again*

"Good morning, Yoseob-ah..." Mrs. Yoon greeted me with a motherly smile. Smiling awkwardly, I greeted her. "Morning, Mrs. Yoon..." "Don't call me Mrs. Yoon, please... I'm your umma now..." Mrs. Yoon pouted a little. She's cute... I guess... "Ne, Mrs... I mean umma..." "Morning, Seobbie hyung..!!!" Gikwang greeted me brightly. "Morning Gikwangie..." Eh? Wait a moment? Did he just call me hyung?

I looked at Gikwang who was covering his mouth and earning two glares from Mr. Yoon and Mrs. Yoon. Something smells fishy... "Err... Gikwangie...?" Grinning awkwardly, he answered. "Ne?" "Did you just call me hyung?" Gikwang was about to answer me when Umma interrupted, "Aniyo, Seobbie-ah... You must be misheard." "But I think I heard Kiki called Yoseob hyung too..." Doojoon looked at his mother with i-clearly-heard-him-so-you-can't-fool-me look. "Nope. Gikwang means to say 'good morning Yoseob, hyung'..." Mr. Yoon replied.

"But..." Geez... this man is really stubborn... That explains why his head is so hard... "No buts. Drop the subject." Again, Mr. Yoon said. But I think I saw him exchanging glances with Gikwang and umma... Or is it just my imagination? Just forget it, Yang Yoseob and dig into your breakfast... YAY!! Yummy breakfast!

DOOJOON's POV: I really heard Kiki called my Seobbie hyung. I'm not imagining things... How come Yoseob believed anything so easily? Aigoo this kid... He is too innocent... Or is it dumb? Yoon Doojoon, better don't let him hear that...

Moments later, we finished our breakfast. I was about to leave when my father opened his mouth. "Doojoon-ah, when are you going to pick Yoseob's things? You better pick his things up before you went to the office." I looked at him. "Depends on Yoseob, appa. Besides, I took a leave today." "Wae?" I was about to answer when my beloved mother interrupted. "Yeobo, he's just married. Don't force him to work. It'll ruin the newly-wed feel..." Umma, you're really good at making excuses...

I look at Yoseob who was chatting happily with Kikwang. "Seobbie? When do you want to pick your things?" "Omo, hyung! You guys already have pet names? Aigoo... I'm jealous, hyung. You rarely call me Kiki.." I could see Yoseob widen his eyes and smacked my brother's arm lightly. I laughed at the sight. He's really cute... "Its normal for couples to call each other with petnames, right my cute Seobbie puppy?" I winked at Yoseob. Everyone in the dining room chuckled, except a cute boy who was sending me you-wanna-die look. And of course, I ignore it...

YOSEOB's POV:  Geez, this guy... How could he said that in front of umma and appa? He is so going to get it!

Knowing that it'll be better if he doesn't argue with the grinning guy, he answered, "If you don't mind, my beloved fluffy DooDoo bear, let's go now.." Yoseob smirked as he saw Doojoon widen his eyes. "PWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AN EX-BULLY LIKE DOOJOON HYUNG IS CALLED FLUFFY DOODOO BEAR?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Kikwang laughed out loud, and were joined by Mr. and Mrs. Yoon's laugh. "Aigoo... yeobo, they're so cute..." Mrs. Yoon commented, wiping her tears.

Blushing madly, Doojoon excused himself before pulling the chuckling cutie into his car. In the car, Yoseob still laughing. "Yah! What's with the fluffy DooDoo bear huh?" Doojoon asked, while adoring the cutie's laugh. "And what's with the cute Seobbie puppy? You wanna die?" Yoseob stopped his laugh and glared at the driving guy. Doojoon just shrugged his shoulder. "But, its not as bad as fluffy DooDoo bear! Geez..." "The one who laughs last will ends last..." Yoseob said, smirking.

Meanwhile in the dining room, Mr. and Mrs. Yoon are still at the dining table with their son. "Kikwang, you're lucky we're here, you know." "Ne, appa... I know." "I wonder what is Doojoon reaction is he knows that we already know Yoseob's identity..." Mrs. Yoon said before sipping her tea. "Umma, why can't we tell him?" "Kiki-ah, it won't be fun if he knows everything right? So, let's see how long he'll try to keep it from us, okay?" "Umma, you're cheeky..."

"Seobbie-ah?" "WHAT?!" "Don't be so cold with your hubby..." Doojoon grinned. "Shut up." "Yoseob..." "What?!" "I said, not so cold with your hubby..." "I don't care." "Seob?" Sighing, Yoseob looked at the older. "What do you want?" "Much better, wifey... Exactly, where are we heading to?"" "Ah... right, you don't know where I live..." Yoseob told Doojoon the directions, without looking at him.

After moments of driving, they finally arrived. "This is where you live? Omo... Its smaller than the dining room..." Doojoon commented, as soon as they were in. "Another word, Mr. Show-off, and I'll throw you down from the balcony." Yoseob warned before sat on the couch. Doojoon smirked and followed Yoseob. "I hope that you realise that you don't have enough strength to throw me, Mr. Shortie." Yoseob ignored him. "But, I must say that your house is neater than my room..." "Gee~ I'm so surprised." Yoseob answered sarcastically.

As the silence starting to roam in the living room, a doorbell is heard. Yoseob lazily got up and opened the door. "Yah Yang Yoseob! I was worried about you! You don't come to the boutique today, so I thought you might be sick or what... Thanks God, you're fine..." a pair of arms flew into Yoseob. "Seungie hyung... l-let go... I-i can't... br-breath..." Grinning sheepishly, Hyunseung ruffled the younger's hair.

YOSEOB's POV: Aish, Seungie hyung...  You were about to choke me to death y'know... Hyunseung hyung is my sunbae. We worked together at the boutique, which was belonged to Namkyoung noona, Seungie's hyung older sister. "Mianhae, Seob..." "Hyunseung hyung smiled apologetically. Suddenly, a voice interrupted. "Yah Jang Hyunseung, how could you left your boyfriend struggling with the stairs? It's tiring you know... You don't even gave me my coke..." "Stop being so dramatic, Junnie... Its not even a day without the coke..." "Hyung?" I looked at him with confused expression.

"Seob-ah, this is my boyfriend, Junhyung, and Junnie, this is my best friend, Yoseob..." Hyunseung smiled brightly. "Yoseob?" "Junhyung?" Yoseob and Junhyung looked at each other. "You guys know each other?" the pretty doe-eyed boy tilted his head. "Yes." "No." both boys answered together. "Yes or no?" "No." "Yes." "Yah!" "Hehehehe, mianhae hyung..." And again, a voice interrupted. "Yah Seobbie....." Doojoon came out and blinked his eyes as he saw the two visitors. And he raised his eyebrow when he saw Junhyung, and the same goes to Junhyung.

"What are you doing here?" both of them asked in unison. Chuckling, Junhyung spoke. "Yo, chingu..! I'm here to accompany my beloved boyfriend to meet his best friend who I didn't expect to be this cutie..." Junhyung said in one breath before continuing, "What are you doing here?" Before Doojoon answered, Yoseob glanced at him and signaled don't-tell-him-that-we're-married.

Acting dumb, Doojoon answered, "I'm here to accompany my beloved cute wife to pick up his things as he will be moving in to our house..." he said calmly, making three jaws dropped. "WHAT?!" "Yah Yoon Doojoon!!!" Yoseob smacked the taller. "YAH YANG YOSEOB! WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU ARE MARRIED?!" Hyunseung exclaimed. "YAH YOON DOOJOON! WHAT FRIEND ARE YOU HUH? NOT INFORMING THAT YOU ARE MARRIED?!" Junhyung shrieked. Doojoon just chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another chapter is done!

mianhae for the boring, uninteresting, plain chapter...  *90 degrees bow*

be happy to comment arasso?

and also, don't forget to check out my new junseung ff... thanks! :DD

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/67377/empty-decorations-angst-b2st-beast-hyunseung-junhyung-junseung-