.::Chapter 15::.

YDJ + YYS = Happiness???

“Eunmi?”

“Doojoon oppa! You called me~!”

Eunmi’s cheerful voice echoed through the phone.

“Let’s break up.” Doojoon said, putting no expression in his voice.

“Wh-what?”

“Let’s call our relationships off.”

Eunmi widen her eyes as she heard the words, plus with Doojoon’s cold tone.

“Oppa… What’s wrong with you? Are you alright?”

“I’m fine, thank you. There’s nothing wrong with me, Eunmi. I’m just tired with all of this.”

“What did I do wrong?!” her voice trembled.

Doojoon took a deep breath, trying to control his sudden anger. What did you do wrong?! You fu**ing humiliated Yoseob and yet you still ask what did you do wrong?!

“Why did you do that to Yoseob?”

Eunmi startled at the sudden mention of the boy’s name. So, this is because of that rotten child… He even dared to tell Doojoon about it… He is so going to get it.

“You’re breaking up with me because of that unworthy commoner?” she asked in disbelief.

“Don’t call Yoseob that. And I’m breaking up with because of no one but you. I’m tired being with you, Eunmi. You don’t even love me.”

“Oppa, what are you saying? Of course I love you.” He’s backing the commoner’s up? Did that scumbag put a jinx on oppa or what?!

Doojoon chuckled darkly while glanced at the picture e-mail he just got.

“Don’t lie to me, Eunmi. As a matter of fact, don’t ever lie to me anymore.”

“Oppa, if this’s because you’re mad at me for what I did to that so-called friend of yours, I’ll apologize to him, ‘kay? Don’t leave me like this…” Where will I get my income source if you leave me?

“Not to worry. I’ll make you apologize to Yoseob, with or without your will.” With that, Doojoon cut off the line, leaving the girl dumbfounded.

Eunmi looked at her phone with mixed feelings.

Junhyung clapped his hands, as soon as Doojoon ended the call.

“Good job bro. you should’ve done that a LONG time ago.” He grinned.

Doojoon let out a sigh. “I know.” He replied shortly.

“Dude, you’re not sad about having to break her off, right? I mean, she’s your girl and…”

“I’m not sad.” Doojoon cut his friend’s words. “It’s just that, I’m afraid she’ll do something unexpected to me, or worse, to Yoseob.”

Junhyung chuckled when he heard the reply, causing the other to look at him questioningly.

“It seems like you starting to care about that cute wife of yours…” he grinned.

Doojoon’s face flushed. “I-I just…”

“Yeah yeah.” Junhyung rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoseob looked up as he heard footsteps approaching him and took a deep breath as he saw the person.

“What do you want?” Hyunseung who sat beside him asked coldly, without giving Yoseob a chance to open his mouth.

Eunmi ignored his question and looked straight at Yoseob.

“I’m sorry for everything I did to you. Please forgive me.”

Both Yoseob and Hyunseung looked at the girl in front of them in disbelief.

“I’m sorry?” the younger asked, unsure.

“Ne. I’m sorry for causing troubles for you, I’m sorry for humiliating you and I’m sorry for everything. Can you forgive me?” her voice trembled as tears started to drip from her glassy eyes, causing both boys dumbfounded.

“Err… Eunmi-ssi… are you okay?” Why the heck did she cried in front of me? now everyone will think that I did something to her… Geez…

“I’m sorry… Please forgive me…” she sobbed, causing few eyes to turn to their little drama.

“Eunmi-ssi, please stop crying. People are watching…”

“P-please… I beg you… Forgive me…” she sobbed, again, causing more eyes to look at them.

“Arasso. I’ll forgive you. stop crying okay?” Yoseob muttered slowly, ignoring his friend who was looking with shock and disbelief.

“Jeongmalyo? Thanks, Yoseob-ah… Thank you so much!” Eunmi smiled before hugged the small cutie.

“Err… Yeah, sure…” he patted the girl, awkwardly.

“And also, I got something for you.” she said as she broke the hug and took out a piece of card.

“What..?”

“An invitation. I’m going to hold a party this weekend night. Feel free to invite anyone else, arasso?” She smiled and glanced at Hyunseung who was still frowned at Yoseob’s act.

“You’re not kidding?” Yoseob asked as he took the card from her hand.

“Of course not! I really want to pay back everything that I did to you. you’ll come, right?” She looked at Yoseob with her eyes full of hope.

“S-sure.”

“Thanks again! I’ll wait for you~!” Eunmi chimed before walked out.

“That was unexpected.” Yoseob mumbled while looking at the card.

“I really don’t agree with you, Yang Yoseob! How can you forgive her so easily?!” Hyunseung shot his buddy with a glare.

Shrugging his shoulder, Yoseob spoke. “I don’t even know why I forgave her. Maybe it’s because I was born to be a good guy?” he grinned.

The pretty older rolled his eyes, “Suit yourself, Seobbie.”

Yoseob continued to stare at the card. I sensed something bad is going to happen if I go to the party… But I’ve promised her…

___________________________

 

I am so sorry for the REALLY LATE update... dunno what to comment on this chapter. It just so... *sigh*

And also, credit to my dear unnie for the poster~

Please drop your comments, kamsahabnida~!