.::Chapter 7::.

YDJ + YYS = Happiness???

The next day, they went back to the Yoon's house. As soon as they went in, Mr. Yoon called the newly-wed couple. "What's wrong appa?" Doojoon asked. "Doojoon, me and your mother have decided to give this to both of you, as your wedding gift." Mr. Yoon handed his son a key. "What is this key for, appa?" Doojoon asked after exchanging weird glances with Yoseob.

"Your new house." Mrs Yoon interrupted, walking towards the living room. Both of the Dooseob couple spoke, "new house?" "Yep! Your new house. Every couple needs their own house, right? The house is well-furnished already. All there's left is for you guys to move in. Yoseob smiled happily before asked, "Ermm... appa? Can we move today?" Mr. Yoon chuckled. "You really can't wait to move aren't you?" Doojoon raised his eyebrow. "Yeah... I didn't know that you want to move so badly..." Yoseob just smiled.

So, they decided to move into their new house that day. Arriving there, they went in and admired the simple two-storey yet nicely decorated house. "Doojoon-ah, appa says that this house has four bedrooms, right?" "Yep. Two rooms upstairs and two rooms downstairs. Waeyo?" "Let's have separate rooms then." Doojoon looked at his 'wife' in disbelief. "Separate rooms?" "Ne. We're not even real husband and wife, so yeah..." "What if umma and appa come?" "We'll share a room, then..." Yoseob suggested. Not having any ideas to argue, Doojoon agreed half-heartedly. "Okay, but on one condition." Hearing the sentence, Yoseob pouted.

"What?" "Your room must at the same storey as mine. In this case, upstairs." Yoseob thought for a while before agreed. "Deal!"

That night, after dinner, they sat together on the comfy couch downstairs. "Yoseob-ah..." "Ne?" Yoseob answered, hand shoving popcorns into his small mouth, with eyes fixed on the television. "Why do you want to move here so badly?" Doojoon asked, without looking at the other. "Its because I don't want to share a room with you again. I can't breathe as long as I share room with you." "What's wrong with sharing rooms with me?" Doojoon looked at the other, confused. "I don't want to take any risk. Besides, you can't be trusted." Doojoon widen his eyes. "Yah!" Yoseob looked at the older before giggled.

"I'm telling the truth..." "Why am I can't be trusted?" Yoseob smiled mischievously. "Because your face looked like it." He chuckled again making the other pouted. "Yah! Stop pouting! It doesn't fit you and you looked VERY UGLY!!!" Doojoon immediately pinched the cutie's chubby cheeks. "Say I'm ugly again and I'll make sure to make your cheeks redder than it can be. How come you say this gorgeous handsome man ugly..." Yoseob stuck out his tounge, "hmph! Boastful!"

Soon, silence filled the atmosphere as both of them watched the television, quietly. Feeling bored, Doojoon broke the silence. "What's so good about this movie? It is too cheesy..." "Hate it, don't watch it." "Yoseob?" "Yah! i'm trying to watch a movie here...!" Doojoon chuckled. "Answer me first." Sighed, Yoseob spoke. "Promise me no more questions after this." Doojoon shrugged his shoulder before said, "You working?" "Yep." "As?" "I don't know..." "You don't know?" "Ne. I work at a boutique, but I'm not sure I work there as what..." "How so?" "Guess its because I did a lot. Sewing, promoting, delivering, bla... bla..." "You can sew?" "I like sewing."

"How do you got to work there?" "The owner of the boutique is Hyunseung's hyung's sister. You can say that he promoted me there. Besides, I'm not good at anything other than sewing. I don't even finish my high school." Yoseob explained. Upon hearing that, Doojoon's face turned dark. Guilt filled in him. "I'm sorry." Yoseob raised his eyebrow, asking, "Why?" "Because I made you expelled." Yoseob smiled cynically. "You know what Doojoon, I really hated you because of that. You made me expelled. I can't go to another school that time because I couldn't afford the high school fees... Appa had just passed away while umma was awfully sick that time. Because of my expel, her condition got worser. I can't afford her medical pay without working, Fortunately, Hyunseung hyung helped me. However, I was too late. Umma died because she didn't get appropriate medical treatment..." Yoseob wiped his tears.

Doojoon looked at the other, guiltyly. "I'm so sorry Yoseob. I..." Yoseob shook his head and interrupted, "But I think its better for her to go to the other world. She suffered too much here." Yoseob tried his best to put on a cheerful face. "but I really am sorry. I was so foolish back then. I was too young to even think about others. I was very selfish... Because of me, you suffered a great deal... I'm sorry, Yoseobbie..." Smiling sincerely, Yoseob looked at the older, straight in the eyes. "Doojoon, its okay. I forgive you. Besides, past is past. On the bright side, I maybe won't be doing the thing I favoured the most if you don't make me expelled. So, komawo, Doojoonie..." Doojoon pulled the younger into a hug, a warm hug. "Thanks, Seobbie. Thank you so much..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOSEOB's POV: Its been a week since we started living in the house. And also its been a week since we became housemates. Ever since that night, me and Doojoonie are like best friends now... Yoseob, are you sure that you thought him as your best friend? Kyaaa!!! Whatever, Yang Yoseob...!

"Yoseob-ah..! Someone's here to see you..." Namkyoung noona shouted from the counter. "Coming...!" Yoseob got up from his seat and went to the front. He raised his left eyebrow as he saw a very familiar figure. "Annyonghaseyo, Yoseobbie~" the person greeted him merrily, with a warm smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ohayo~

I am terribbly sorry for the short, late update..!!! Please forgive me!!!!

The ending ... So does the dooseob moment. And also Yoseob's past is too cliche and common right?

Grrr... I knew it... (-.-')

Mianhae for the boring chapter...

But, feel happy to enjoy, comment and subscribe, okie sweethearts?

Luv all of you!!! *kisses*