.::Chapter 2::.

YDJ + YYS = Happiness???

YOSEOB's POV:

“I don’t know what are you talking abo….” I couldn’t finish my sentence as he dragged me out of the room to another room, a dining room. A BIG dining room.

 

“Guys, meet my future wife-to-be, Yoseob.”

The stranger said as soon as we enter the dining room.

My future wife-to-be? WIFE??!!

I was about to say something when he looked at me, smiling, but with a pair of eyes that says, ‘Any unnecessary comments, you’ll die’ causing me to swallow back the sentences before bowing and smiling to the another group of strangers who are now staring at me like I was not from the same species like them.

The guy beside me squeezed my hands gesturing me to say hello.

It hurts, idiot! I glared at him before smiling forcefully and bowed again, “Anyonghaseyo, Yang Yoseob ibnida!”

“Aigoooo!!! Yoseob-shii!!! Neo nomu kyeopta..!!!” Suddenly, I felt someone was hugging me and that someone is a boy!!!

“Urgghh… Thanks… I guess…” I replied awkwardly, with some difficulties on breathing.

“Gikwangie… you can let go of him now…” For the first time, thanks for sparing my life, stranger-shi…

“Heheheh… Mianhae hyung… Your future wife-to-be-is just too cute…” the boy smiled innocently.

He looked quite cute himself with that pair of smiling eyes he has.

But, does he just say future wife-to-be..? Grrrrr….! I don’t wanna be this stranger’s wife ever..!!! Please…! I want to get this over soon…

“Mianhae for my rudeness, Yoseob-shi… My name is Gikwang, Doojoon’s hyung cute brother…!” he smiled again.

“Anyonghaseyo, Gikwang-shi…” Somehow, I felt comfortable around this Gikwang boy.

And, this stranger’s name is Doojoon..? I really felt that name was familiar…

“Hello, Yoseob-shi, I’m, Mr. Yoon, your future father in-law. And this is…”

“I’m your future mother-in-law, Seobbie-shi…” A pretty woman greeted me with a very warm smile, making me felt very homey… I miss my mother… I bowed to them. They really are friendly…

“Yoseob-shi, dinner is ready. Feel welcomed to join us.” Doojoon’s father invited me for dinner.

Man… Look at those yummy food… And to think that I haven’t fill my tummy since evening… Gosh Yang Yoseob, what happen to your manner..? I was about to reject the unrejectable offer, when that Doojoon pulled my right hand, that I just remembered still intertwined with his to the dining table.

I don’t know why, but I tried to eat my yummy dinner as graceful as I can.

However, after hearing a word that come out from Mr. Yoon, the gracefulness immediately disappeared.

“Doojoon-ah, your future wife seemed to be very wonderful. I won’t object it if you want to marry her fast…” I almost died of choking when I heard that.

That Doojoon guy looked surprised too. Hahaha! His face is epic..!

“Err… Yeah, appa… That’s why she’s my girlfriend…” Doojoon smiled. Ewwww..!!!

“If that so, why don’t you just marry Yoseob tonight?”

Eh..?

“Your father can settle everything in just a blink.” Mrs. Yoon said, causing Gikwang, Doojoon and I to choke and coughed roughly.

Doojoon glared to me, giving signals on not to say anything.

“But, umma…”

“Your mom has a point, Doojoon… You guys have dated each other for five years already… You’re not that young too…”

I don’t care about him! I just turned 22 years old..!!!

“Appa… I’m just 23…” “I married your mother earlier than that you know…” “But appa…” “Fullstop. End of discussion. You guys should be getting married soon you know.”

What is happening..?! Please..!!! I don’t wanna marry this guy..!!! I don’t even know him..!!! I gave up on staying quiet.

“But, Mr. Yoon…” I started, ignoring the glare from Doojoon.

“No, but-but Yoseob. And from now on, call me appa too, arasso?” Mr. Yoon smiled before took out his phone and started to call i-don’t-know-who and left me dumbfounded.

Well, actually, not just me. He left his two sons dumbfounded too…

Mrs. Yoon followed his husband and left just the three of us at the table.

“Whoa. Is this really happening..?”

“Shut up, Kwang.” Doojoon said before dragging me out from the dining room into the room I was groomed before.

“WHAT IS HAPPENING??? I DON’T WANT TO MARRY YOU! I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE..!!!” I exploded.

“YAH!!! YOU THINK I WANT TO GET MARRIED WITH YOU? ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!” Doojoon shouted at me.

“HOW THE HELL IT BECAME MY FAULT? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DRAGGED ME, TELLING YOUR PARENTS THAT I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND. HELL NO!!!”

“YAH! IF YOU DON’T AGREE TO REPLACE THAT , THIS WON’T HAPPEN!!!”

“I don’t know what are you talking about…” I lowered my voice, take a seat on the bed, and rubbed my temples. “God… What is happening here? I wanna get home…”

Seeing that I have calmed a little, Doojoon said, “What do you mean you don’t know what am I talking about?” he raised his eyebrow.

“I don’t know what are you talking about. I don’t what replacement are you talking about. And earlier, I don’t know what money did you talk about. I don’t even know who you are…”

“Then, why are you here..?”

“To deliver that dress.” I pointed at the abandoned dress on the bed.

“You mean, you’re not here to replace Eunmi?” Who the hell is Eunmi?

“You’re not a deaf right? That’s what I said before.”

Doojoon was about to answer when his father got into the room.

“Sorry for disturbing your precious time, but the marriage document are ready to be signed. Let’s go.”

“Go where, Mr. Yoon?” “To sign the document. And Yoseob, call me appa. I’m your father now.” He said before left us dumbfounded, again.

I looked at Doojoon, and he looked at me.

“What now?” I asked him. However, he seems to be spacing out.

“Doojoon-ssi?” “…cute… Eh.. What?” Did he just say something?

“Doojoon-ssi, what happens now?”

“My father is a very strict person. I can’t object him.” I raised my eyebrow.

“But there’s a way to get out of this marriage.”

“What?” “Divorce.” “Huh?” I blinked my eyes.

“Well, let’s get married first, then we can divorce.”

“What?! Doojoon-ssi, first thing is, I don’t wanna get married..! I just turned 22. And second thing is, how am I suppose to marry someone I didn’t know? Besides, I, Yang Yoseob am a GUY!”

“You what?!”

“Honestly, you need to check on your hearing…”

“You’re a guy?”

“The last time I checked, yes.”

This guy is not a dumb right? Suddenly, he went closer to me and touched my chest.

“Y-YAH..!! What are you doing..!” I immediately backed away, blushing.

“You are a guy…”

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

hello fellow viewers~

i know... this chappie is soo boring... tried my best... (--')

i'm so sorryy..!!! *90 degrees bow*

i promise i'll make up for it on the next chapter. (i hope so)

but, i really need my beauty sleep now, so anyong..!

[(-.-)] zZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

 

*gives heart-shaped cookies to all of you*