.::Chapter 10::.

YDJ + YYS = Happiness???

AT DOOSEOB's HOUSE:

YOSEOB's POV: "Mind telling me what exactly had happened at the mall?" Doojoon spoke as soon as he saw I entered the house. He's home sooner than I expected... Remembering about what happened before, I felt very mad. I don't know why. Not to mention, I felt hurt too. Ignoring the question, I walked towards my bedroom while muttering, "You're home already. I thought going to a date will end longer than hanging out..." I was about to go up the stairs when I felt a grip on my wrist. "Yoseob, don't ignore my question. I want to know how come you can be so lack of manner in front of public... You should just let Eunmi. She’s a girl. You should apologize to her." Did he just say what I think he did? Hmph! Yah Yang Yoseob, you don't expect THIS guy to be mad at his ing annoying girlfriend, right? I can feel anger raising in my chest.

"Yoon Doojoon-ssi, just because I shouted at the public, at a GIRL, doesn't mean that I have no manners. Why don't you ask that girlfriend of yours the exact question? Ah, right! She's your girlfriend. She must be perfect, am I right? Mianhae, Doojoon-ssi, but I'm not like her. I'm not a HIGH-CLASS person like your classy girlfriend. Now, would you mind let go this low-class person's hand? You might dirty your hands with it. And I won’t apologize for something I don’t do." I said, struggling to escape. I don't even know why should I act this way. I can't be... Argghh! Forget it!

“What’s wrong with you?” I can feel his grip becomes tighter. “Doojoon-ssi, I said, let go of me. I’m tired, I want to sleep. Please.” I answered, weakly. Indeed, I am really tired. Tired from today’s activity and most importantly, tired of seeing and facing this man. I really don’t know why. My heart aches so much when he said that I lack of manners. Didn’t he notice how immoral his girlfriend is? Although I told him to let go of me, half of me don’t want him to let go.

“Yoseob, why are you acting like this?” Doojoon looked at the shorter straight in the eyes. Avoiding those heart-struck gaze, Yoseob stared at the floor and stayed silent. Having the feeling that the matter won’t end until tomorrow, Doojoon half-heartedly released his grip. “I’m sorry, Seobbie though I don’t know why you acted like this. Good night.” With that, Doojoon went upstairs, leaving the younger to stay dumbfounded before sobbing silently and quietly went to his room.

DOOJOON’s POV: I sighed heavily as I sat on my bed. I really have no idea why Yoseob being like that. Is it because of Eunmi? Well, she’s really overreacted this morning, but he shouldn’t take it too seriously. Am I right? I can feel pain building up inside of me when I saw Yoseob’s cold side. What’s wrong with him? What’s wrong with me? Why do I care about him so much? Yoon Doojoon, its obvious that you have a feeling for him… But I’m not gay!!! Really? Warrggggghhhh!!! I don’t know!!! God… What should I do..?

THE NEXT MORNING:

*still in Doojoon’s POV*

I woke up as the alarm clock rang. Yesterday’s event suddenly flashed into my mind. I hate it when I’m tension. As usual, I cleaned myself up with clouds of thoughts circling my head. Its just 7.00 a.m. I wonder if Yoseob has woken up. I should clear this problem as soon as I can. It kills me when I think about it. So, after dressed myself in my suit, I went downstairs. Did I mention that I hate going to work whenever I have a problem?

I went straight to the kitchen, hoping to find Yoseob there. But, he’s nowhere to be found. And suddenly this house felt so quiet. I turned back to find Yoseob, when I saw food were already on the table, and not to mention, a note. I went to the table and took the note.

To Mr. Yoon Doojoon: I’ve went to work. Your breakfast is ready, sir. And I won’t be going home tonight. Don’t bother looking for me, I know my way home and I don’t think I want to see you.

So, he’s left already. The thought of him still informing me when he went to work and preparing breakfast for me made me grinned. He’s really a good wife, isn’t he? I thought of finding him at his workplace, but I don’t even know where is the boutique. Yoon Doojoon, what husband are you actually, huh? Duh. I am so clueless whenever it involves Yoseob… And did he just say that he won't be going home tonight? Gosh... He can't be that mad... But Doojoon, he DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU. I sighed when senses hit me. I guess he IS really mad at me... is he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Seobbie, what’s wrong with you? You came here early, you don’t even greet me and now you’ve been so quiet all day. Mind telling me what’s wrong?” Hyunseung asked the small boy who was clearly absorbed in his work, or pretending to be so. “I’m fine, hyung.” “Fine? Yang Yoseob is not fine if he suddenly become quiet and ignore me. Seobbie…” Yoseob sighed heavily. “Hyung, have you ever have a fight with Junhyung?” The shorter blurted out a question.

“Ahhh… Someone is having a fight with his husband…” Yoseob stayed silent. Hyunseung went closer to the gloomy boy. “Yoseob, I thought you never care about him..?” “What do you mean, hyung?” the pretty guy shrugged his shoulder. “Well, you told me that you won’t care about Doojoon, no matter what he did to you…” Sighing again, Yoseob answered with i-don’t-know look.

“Hyung, I don’t know. I really don’t. My heart aches so much when I thought about yesterday. I know he has a girlfriend, but he shouldn’t do that to me. It’s clear that that y girlfriend of his was worser than me. I hate him… I hate him for making me as miserable as this…” Hurt can be clearly detected in the voice. Hyunseung put his arm around the younger’s shoulder, trying to comfort Yoseob. “Yoseob, I won’t know what had happened if you don’t tell me.”

“And so, he left today without even bidding me farewell. All he did was leaving a note. And he even call me sir.” Doojoon ended his story, only to get a smack from his best friend. “Yah! What’s that for?! It hurts, you know?!” Junhyung shook his head in disbelief. “Its for being such a babo.” “Yah! Don’t call me something when I’m not!” “You ARE BABO! I already know that Yoseob was hurt because of you, just by listening to your story. How come you can be so clueless? Aisshhh… And to think that this stupid man is my best friend…” “He’s hurt because of me? How come?” Doojoon asked with i-don’t-get-it expression.

“Seriously Doojoon, how stupid can you be? And why the heck you still be on Eunmi’s side when she’s clearly at fault? You even tell Yoseob to apologize to her. You are really an idiot.” Junhyung concluded. “He’s hurt? Because of me? How?” Doojoon repeated the question, ignoring the younger’s nag.  “Yes Doojoon. Hurt. Your stupid act makes him hurt. Don’t you realize about that? You are willing to be on her side, just because you want to deny your feelings towards Yoseob. You’re mean you know?” “But, I don’t have any feelings towards Yoseob…”

“Yeah right. You never been so miserable like this even when you had a fight with Eunmi. You should apologize to him, Doojoon. Admit your feelings. Leave Eunmi. She doesn’t deserve to be with you. She doesn’t love you.” “What are you saying?” “Doojoon, I should’ve tell you this before, but I don’t want to ruin your happiness. I know she doesn’t love you. If she loves you, why don’t she appear when the get-to-know? Why must she ran away? Its obvious, dude.” “She told me she’s busy. That’s why she sent someone else to impersonate her.” “You believe her? Even a five-year-old kid can tell that it’s a lie.” Doojoon became silent. “I was just telling you my thoughts. Its up to you if you want or don’t want to listen. Now, let’s go out for lunch. I’m starving.” Junhyung pulled the other, a grin plastered on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope I don't leave you guys wondering... kekekeke

I am REALLY SORRY for the REALLY LATE update! I just finished my BIG MAJOR IMPORTANT exam weeks... so, yeah...

and I REALLY hope you guys will enjoy and leave a comment, please..? LOL!

 

btw, is it true that the MV I Like You The Best is uploaded by a B2UTY who stole Junhyung oppa's laptop? Well, its true that Junhyung's laptop had been stolen, but I think I really should thank the B2UTY who uploaded the MV if the rumor was true... kekekeke (though I pity Junhyung for having his precious laptop stolen)

But still, that B2UTY shouldn't steal Junnie's laptop... :(

so, does both of them true? I REALLY AM CURIOUS!!! ANSWER PLEASE!!! I BEG YOU!!!!!

 

and this is random but Beautiful Target is DAEBAKK!!! And I freakin' luv Jo twins' new hair!!! And their new song 'Don't Touch My Girl' too!!!