.::Chapter 3::.

YDJ + YYS = Happiness???

A few minutes passed and Doojoon was still standing there, like a statue. Suddenly, a voice interrupted, “Yah! What are you guys doing? Aigoo…” Mr. Yoon pulled the two of them who were dumbfounded to a room, to a table which on it was a document. A marriage document, to be specific.

DOOJOON’s POV: Don’t know why, but I took a reading at the marriage document. Something caught my eyes. It is the boy’s name. Yang Yoseob. Hmm… No wonder he looked very familiar. Its him… And don’t know why, I took the pen and sign my name on the empty space on the paper.

YOSEOB’s POV: What the hell is he doing?! Why does he sign the document?! Is he stupid or what?! Umma!!! I wanna get out from here…! I glanced at the document and saw something. Yoon Doojoon. Its him? No way? I don’t believe this!!! Noooooo!!!! I don’t wanna believe this..! And what’s more important, I DON’T WANNA MARRY HIM..!!! 

Doojoon passed the document and the pen to the boy next to him.

Noticing that Yoseob was hesitating, Mr. Yoon asked, “What’s wrong, Yoseob? Why are you hesitating?” “Urrmm… Nothing, sir…” Without his willing, Yoseob signed the document. “There, done! So from now on, I announce you guys as husband and wife.” Mr. Yoon chuckled. Suddenly, applauses were heard.

YOSEOB’s POV: I was startled to hear the applauses so, I looked at the door and saw Mrs. Yoon, Gikwang and even the maids were clapping their hands, looked happy and satisfied. I glanced at Doojoon. Is that a smile I see on his face? Man… This guy sure is crazy…

“Alright, Doojoon, bring your wife to your room okay? Tomorrow, you can accompany her to her house and bring her clothes here.” Mr. Yoon said before left the newly-wed couple. “Chugha-haeyo hyung, noona!!! Enjoy your first night..!” “YAH!” Gikwang giggled and smiled meaningfully. Both the newly-wed blushed. Clearing his throat, Doojoon looked at the cute guy. “So… You’re Yang Yoseob, huh? Never knew we would meet again…” “Hmph! I never even wanted to meet you again in the first place…”

Without a warning, Doojoon pulled Yoseob’s hand and dragged him into his bedroom. “You still hate me?” the older asked as he closed his bedroom’s door. “None of your business.” “Ouch! You still hate me, aren’t you? Seobbie, many years have passed yet you still didn’t forgive me?” “Don’t call me that, and yes, I still HATE you!” the cute guy answered coldly. “Okay… But Seobbie, no matter how much you hate me, you’re my wife now…” Doojoon smirked. “Shut up.”

Doojoon grinned before taking off his shirt and was about to take off his trousers when Yoseob widen his eyes. “Y-Yah! What are you doing?!” the cutie blushed as he saw the older’s upper body. “I want to take a bath. Wae? What do you think I want to do?” the other grinned and raised his eyebrow. “I don’t think of anything..! Just go take your bath..!” Yoseob turned away, still blushing. Doojoon chuckled lightly before stepped into the bathroom.

YOSEOB’s POV: Jerk! Of course I didn’t think of anything… I guess… Wargghh… I am so tired today, and my body is so sticky. I can’t wait to wash these stupid make-ups on my face. Hmmm… This jerk is still bathing… I wonder…’

Yoseob glanced around before tip-toeing to the door. “Where do you think you want to go, my dear?” Yoseob stopped his steps before answering, “Nowhere…” he cursed under his breath as he turned back. And he could feel heat crawling on his face as he saw the handsome guy’s wet, y, still dripping with water and covered with towel body.

“Done staring?” Doojoon smirked. “Wha-What are you saying?! I’m not staring..!!!” the insanely-blushing cutie immediately turned his face from the iest creature alive who is still standing in front of the bathroom.

DOOJOON’s POV: Aigooo… He’s still cute as before… His expression is sooo cute…

YOSEOB’s POV: Yah Yang Yoseob! Why the heck you stare that jerk?! You’re 100% straight okay!!! He don’t even have abs..! But, he looked so dazzling… Argghhh!!! Forget it, Yoseob..!!! You’ve blushing too much today..!

“Seobbie…” “WHAT?!” “Woah… Not so fierce, cutie.. You can use the bathroom now. Tonight, wear my clothes first, arasso? We’ll pick up your things tomorrow.” Doojoon handed Yoseob a dry towel. “Ermmm…” “Anything wrong?” “Where’s the clothes?” Yoseob asked, eyes fixed on the floor.

“I want to stare your body too… Fair enough, right?” Doojoon smirked, causing the shorter to blush again for god-knows-how-many-times-already. “I-I didn’t stare at you..!” Chuckling, Doojoon went to Yoseob who was in front of the bathroom door and handed him the clothes before kissed the cutie’s forehead.

“Y-Yah..! What do you think you’re doing..!” “Every husband does that, wifey…” Yoseob quickly entered the bathroom and slammed the door, earning a chuckle from the person who was outside the door.

YOSEOB’s POV: Grrr…. This guy really drives me mad..! But Yoseob, why did you blushed?

Yoseob shook his head, ignoring the question in his head. He quickly washed himself up. As he finished cleaning, he grabbed the towel and the clothes. Realizing that the clothes was Doojoon’s, he hesitated a bit. But since he doesn’t have any other choice, he half-heartedly wore the clothes and blushed again for unknown reason.

“You looked much better.” Doojoon who now was sitting on the bed commented as Yoseob stepped out from the bathroom. “But I want to see your body…” “Shut up!” Doojoon chuckled.

DOOJOON’s POV: Man… How I love teasing this cute creature…

“Okay. Let’s get to sleep now…” Doojoon said before laying on the bed while Yoseob still standing at the spot he was. “Wae?” “Wh-where do I sleep?” “here…” Doojoon patted the empty space beside him. “Beside you?” Yoseob asked, bluntly. “Ne. Wae?” “Nothing. I just slept at the couch.” “No, you won’t. Chill out. I won’t do anything to you.”

Yoseob not-even-half-heartedly went to the bed. “G’night, Seobbie…” “Told you, don’t call me that.” Yoseob said as he tried to make himself as comfy as he can. “okay… good night my dear wife.” Doojoon smiled. “Whatever.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another chap is finished..!

thanks to my dear readers and subscribers...

love you guys!!! <3

feel welcomed to comment! :DDDD

comments really make my day and are loved and also appreciated!