.::Chapter 11::.

YDJ + YYS = Happiness???

"Hyung! Where are you taking me?!" Yoseob shrieked as he was being by dragged by his hyung. "Yah! Stop shouting! I'm taking you for a lunch, not to any weird places..!" Hyunseung answered when they entered a restaurant. A smile appeared on his pretty face when he saw something, or to be specific, someone.

"Hi yeobo!"Hyunseung greeted the person merrily. "Junhyung?"Yoseob raised his eyebrow, not noticing another person in front of Junhyung. "Hi, Yoseob."Junhyung smiled. Doojoon who was looking at the menu looked up when he heard the name. "Yoseob?"Yoseob flinched as he heard the voice. "D-Doojoon." "Have a seat, Seob." Hyunseung showed the empty seat in front of Doojoon. "No, thanks, hyung. I'm not hungry. Besides, Namkyoung noona asked me to find few fabrics, beads, bla…bla…." Yoseob bowed politely before turned away.

Before he could walk even a step, a hand pulled him, causing him to forcefully sit at the mentioned place. Yoseob looked at his hyung with what-are-you-doing? look and Hyunseung replied with stay-put-if-you-don't-wanna-die face, making Yoseob to pout a little and quietly making himself comfortable and trying his best to ignore the look, or accurately, the stare from the person in front of him. "Let's eat, shall we?" Hyunseung smiled a little before placing orders for him and Yoseob.

As they were eating, silence filled the atmosphere. Hyunseung softly kicked the person's in front of him, signaling him something. Junhyung nodded, before saying, "Seungie-ah... Let's order some deserts." Junhyung got up, pulling Hyunseung away with him, leaving the other two dumbfounded.

Doojoon cleared his throat, awkwardly. Before he could say anything, Yoseob interrupted him. “Not a word, sir.” “But…” “I said, not a word. That’s it! I’m leaving!” Yoseob got up and immediately get out from the restaurant. “Yah! Neo babo anya?!” Doojoon received two powerful smacks from Junhyung and Hyunseung who suddenly popped there. “I’m not babo!” He glared the two lovey-dovey birds.  “Then chase him, you idiot!” Hyunseung snapped, pushing the older out. “And I’m expecting good news for both of you when I did my check-up on you two..!” he continued, as Doojoon make his way out of the restaurant, running.

Junhyung looked at his boyfriend, with a grin on his face. “You’re smart, aren’t you, yeobo?” “Ani. I’m not smart. I’m GENIUS. An incredible one.” They laughed, hoping the best for their best friends.

~~~~~~~~

“Yah, Yang Yoseob! Wait for me!” Yoseob ran as fast as he could through the crowd when he heard the voice getting closer. However, having shorter legs than the other plus not exercising for a long time are not definitely the advantages to get away from the chaser. Soon after, he could feel a tight grip on his wrist. Yoseob gave up in running.

“Let go of me.” Yoseob said firmly while facing the older. “So you can run again? I don’t think so, Yoseobbie.” Yoseob made an are-you-kidding-me look. “Doojoon-ssi, you can’t make your hands dirty just by holding an unmannered lowly-class person like me.” “Stop your nonsense, would you?! I don’t know what did I do wrong, and you don’t even think of telling me. How the hell am I supposed to know whatever is happening?!  I really have no idea about why you’re acting like this! Stop turning me into a stupid senseless idiot, please!” Doojoon exclaimed, making the younger shocked at his sudden raising of voice.

YOSEOB’s POV: What the heck?! He raised his voice at me?! Even umma never raises her voice at me! “WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME?!” I shouted at him back. Hell yeah! Who does he think he is?! “BECAUSE YOU ARE SO STUBBORN, YANG YOSEOB!” Doojoon shouted back. “WHY THE HECK AM I STUBBORN?! NEO BABO ANYA?!” I can feel anger raising at me. The crowd were clearly looking, no, staring at us.

Realizing that they were the attention of the crowd, Doojoon bowed politely to them while mouthing ‘mianhae’. He then pulled the smaller to less crowded place. “NOW WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!” Yoseob exclaimed, making the taller to glare at him. “Would you just shut up for a moment?” Doojoon murmured with his just-shut-up-or-I’ll-call-the-police glare, causing Yoseob to stay quiet.

Arriving at the park, Doojoon sat on a bench, followed by Yoseob. “Okay. You can shout as loud as you want now.” Doojoon calmly spoke. However, Yoseob stayed silent, causing the other to raise his eyebrow and looked at him. “What’s wrong with you? I’m giving the chance to shout as loud as you want.” “Just shut up, Doojoon. I am raging with anger now.” Doojoon chuckled a little at the answer.

“Why are you laughing? Can’t you see that I’m angry?!” Yoseob looked at the person beside him, angry still written on his face. “Yes, Seobbie. I can see it, clearly. That’s why I told you to shout as loud as you want. It helps to reduce your anger and much better than holding it inside your heart.” Yoseob’s face turned into an unreadable expression before a sigh come out from his small mouth.

“Feeling better now?” the older asked, concernly. Yoseob gave a small nod as a reply. “Mind telling me the reason why we like this on the first place?” “You really don’t know?” Yoseob glanced at Doojoon who was shaking his head. “As I told you, I really am clueless. Why don’t you believe me?” “You are never trustworthy.” “Ouch.” Doojoon grinned goofily.

“Doojoon-ah… You really love Eunmi?” “Wae?” “Ani. Its just that, you really back her up. I know that its normal for a boyfriend to back his girlfriend up, but in the shopping mall case, you should’ve know better. I’m hurt, you know…” Doojoon looked helplessly at the boy beside him. “Mianhae, Yoseob-ah. I don’t even know why I acted like that. Honestly, I want to scold her on the spot, but she’s my girlfriend…” “And I’m your wife.” Yoseob interrupted, silently scolding himself for saying those words.

Suddenly, a smile appeared on the older’s face. “You admitted being my wife?” Yoseob pretended not to hear anything. Not having any response, Doojoon went closer to the younger and poked his chubby cheeks. “Yah… Answer me… I heard someone said he’s my wife…” He continued poking the cute boy whom he realized slowly turning red.

“Yah. Stop poking my cheeks.” Yoseob murmured, earning a little giggle from the older. “You’re turning red. Aigoo~ You really are cute…” Doojoon giggled again. “Stop it. Yah…” Yoseob blushed more. “I won’t. Not until you say that I’m your husband again.” Yoseob widen his eyes. “No way. In your dreams.” The shorter stuck out his tongue and pushed the older playfully. However, Doojoon showed a smirk before closing the distance between him and Yoseob and pecked the other’s soft lips.

And they surely don’t know there were a pair of eyes that filled with rage and jealousy watching them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY DEAR READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR UPDATING THIS LATE... MIANHAE~ *deep bow*

 

I hope you guys will enjoy reading and don't forget to comment and subscribe, arra?

thanks! *passing out chocolate candies*