.::Chapter 6::.

YDJ + YYS = Happiness???

And so, after few hours of nagging and blaming the Dooseob for not informing them about their marriage, the Junseung couple went home as the night is arriving. "Woah... that was so tiring..." Doojoon complained while sitting on the couch. "Stop complaining. Its your fault they're like that. If you didn't tell the truth, I won't have to hear Seungie hyung's nag..." Yoseob commented before taking the empty seat on the couch beside his husband. "Hey, its not good to lie y'know... Besides, didn't know they could be like that for few hours... Honestly, they really make a perfect couple..." "Agreed. They really sweet together..." Yoseob said, smiling.

"We're sweet together too, don't you think?" Doojoon smirked. "WTH?! You've got to be kidding me...!" Yoseob rolled his eyes. "I'm not..." "We're not, and we won't!" Doojoon was about to argue when they heard a growling noise. "What's that sound? Where does it coming from..?" Doojoon looked at the other who was now in deep red and looking down.

Chuckling, Doojoon said, "aww.. my cute wife is hungry..." "shut up!" Yoseob snapped. "Let's go." Doojoon pulled Yoseob's hand. "Where?" Yoseob blinked his eyes. "Dinner." the handsome guy smiled. "No... Its okay... I can cook myself. You don't have to waste your money..." Yoseob struggled and escaped from the grip before went to the kitchen and was followed by the taller.

"You can cook?" Doojoon asked, sitting on a chair at the dining table, looking at the shorter. "Ne... I'm not as wealthy as you, so I have to cook to live..." Yoseob stated, bluntly. He started to prepare the ingredients professionally. "Yah..." "Mwo?" "You wanna help?" Yoseob looked at the older, smiling innocently.

DOOJOON's POV: Aigooo... why does this guy has to be the cutest creature alive on earth? "Okay..." I agreed to his offer. Wait... I just did what?! Did I just agreed on helping him to make dinner? Jeez... I don't even know how to hold a knife.... Yah Yoon Doojoon! You really are a babo, you know that?

"On second thought, no thanks. I just helping you by watching you cook... And also helping you by tasting those foods... okay?" the guy grinned sheepishly, causing the other to roll his eyes. "Thought so... Spoiled brat..." Yoseob mumbled. "Yah! Who do you call spoiled brat huh?" "The cat next door..." Yoseob answered sarcastically.

Soon, he began to cook the dinner, with the 'precious' help from Doojoon. Moments later, the dinner is ready. They sat on the dining table and Doojoon began to eat, with a pair of eyes watching him. "Why do you watch me like that?" "I wanna know your reaction..." "Ah..." the older said, before glancing at the food. "Seobbie-ah..." "ne?" "What is this?" Doojoon asked, showing Yoseob something on his spoon. "Mushroom." "Ah... This?" he showed again. "Carrot."

"Ah... Carrot... It doesn't looked like carrot to me..." "Its because I've chopped it off.. You don't expect me to put a whole carrot into the dish right?" the cutie answered, cynically. Shrugging his shoulder, Doojoon showed his spoon again. "And what is this?" "Chopped beef." "It doesn't looked like it is cooked well... The texture looked weird..." "Yah! Stop complaining and eat your dinner already..!!!" Yoseob snapped, making the other chuckled.

YOSEOB's POV: Doojoon began to eat. After few munching, he spoke. "Seobbie-ah..." Man... how I hate that tone... "What is it this time..?" "The gravy is too bland. The beef is hard to chew. The vegetables is not fully cooked too..." WHAT?! Never in my life someone commented on my cooking, and this guy does?! Even Seungie hyung praised my cooking! Is he a chef or what, huh?! Dear God... Please give me patience...

I smiled, with the feeling of smacking this guy as hard as I can, building up inside me. "Doojoon-ah... I don't know you were part of the Iron Chef's judges..." Patient, Yoseob... Patient... "Its because you never really watched it..." he smirked.  GRRRRR...! I HATE THIS FAT STUPID CRAZY ALIEN IN FRONT OF ME!!!!! PLEASE LET ME HIT HIM, AT LEAST ONCE!!!! PLEASE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am really sorry for the short update...

I may be in a hiatus next week, coz I'll be going somewhere and I'll get really busy there...

So, let's hope that I can still update my fics as soon as possible, okay?

however, enjoy, comment and subscribe~

thanks! :DDD

*gives sweetcakes to you guys...!*

and also, thanks for your sweet supporting comments...! :D

i'm updating because of you guys...

your comments really make my day... kamsahabnida! luv u guys!!! <3<3<3