III.

'Kik'ing Off on Kik!• EXO's Kik Accounts

when Cupid strikes you in the with an arrow heart I/? #udunwannakno

Tao narrowed his eyes at the screen of his iPhone.
 
He was so done.
 
So tired of their ing bull.
 
If they weren't going to get their together and ask the other asshat out, then Tao would make them.
 
He threw his head back and cackled. 
 
He would make them all get their love life together.
 
And Tao knew just how-
 
"ING !" Tao yelped as his hand immediately flew to the back of his head, where he hit his head on the bedhead.
 
And thus, as Tao went to get an ice pack, he figured out the way to accomplish his task.
 
And he knew just who he needed to help him.
 
>>>
 
"GOD- ING- DAMMIT1!1!1!1!" LuHan screeched, pulling at his blonde locks after hurling his phone against the wall.
 
"REV UP THOSE FRYERS, BECAUSE I-" Kai, who was going to snake his arms around a cooking Kyungsoo in the kitchen, stopped midway with his childhood show reference  to stare at the wailing mess of blonde hair, pale skin, and glossy eyes. (A/N If you are a teen and you don't get this childhood reference, all my hint is gonna be: Bikini Bottom) "... LuHan, get the off the floor."
 
Kyungsoo, who sensed Kai's appearance, smiled. "LuHan, is a book character having difficulties?"
 
More wails.
 
"An OTP?"
 
More sobs.
 
"...Is it a fan fic-"
 
SeHun ran into the living room, eyes wide in worry. "GUYS, I HEARD A CRASH AND-"
 
That was when SeHun slid across the wooden floor of the hallway, due to the lack of friction between the surface and the fact that he was wearing a pair of purple ankle socks, causing him to quite gracefully land face-first and skid to a stop next to LuHan. 
 
Joonmyeon clucked his tongue. "Oh SeHun..."
 
Baekhyun, Jongdae, and Chanyeol could not hold back the bales of laughter in their throats. Since they didn't wanna seem like douches, Yixing, XiuMin, and Kris abruptly stood up and walked out of the room with their mouths twitching upwards uncomfortably. Kai bit on his lip too hard when he saw the scene to control his uproarous guffaw, so Kyungsoo was tending the bleeding bottom lip as of right now.
 
Being the white girl he is, Tao was just simply not there.
 
SeHun lifted his head slowly and groaned. "My face hurts~"
 
LuHan snorted as he continued to laugh his boyfriend-to-be crush co-worker bandmate fellow member, arm latched around his stomach. "...I- I can't."
 
"No , Sherlock." SeHun mumbled miserably into the wooden floor.
 
"... Well, aren't you a bright bowl of sunshine today, maknae?"
 
"At least I'm someone that can easily beat their high score of 7 on Flappy Bird." SeHun scoffed before dusting himself off (purposely blowing dust bunnies onto a dumbfounded LuHan) and 'skating' with his purple ankle socks across the hallway to go back to his room.
 
And that was when LuHan collapsed into a sobbing fit yet again.
 
This time, about not being good enough for SeHun.
 
>>>
 
Tao sent you a message! 
Tao- fannie boo
 
Kris paused his 'Jammin'' playlist and swtiched it to the 'TaoRis Time' playlist.
 
You know how everybody's organized in terms of several things? 
 
Well, unlike XiuMin, who could be close to suffering from OCD, or Kyungsoo, who is impeccably clean when it comes to messes in the kitchen, Kris was the sort of person to have a playlist for everything.
 
And by everything, I mean EVERYTHING. 
 
(the dude even had a playlist for when he was taking a )
 
The 'TaoRis Time' playlist was a playlist that Kris shared with his boyfriend. The playlist consisted of the songs they both liked and songs that reminded them of . And whenever they were talking and 'not in a mood', Kris and Tao would listen to the playlist happily.
 
Kris- Ay
Tao- I need you, kris
Tao- Kevin Wu
Tao- Wu Fan
Tao- Yifan
Tao- Will
Tao- You
 
Kris's eyes widened, a loud gasp escaping from his mouth that needed to be covered by his hand, as he quickly read the messages. 
 
Everything froze as Kris's heart started pounding harder than before. 
 
The lyrics of INFINITE's song from the playlist suddenly became clearer.
 
He wasn't ready for this moment. 
 
Not at all.
 
And they were still too young.
 
But this was it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was the moment that Tao was going to propose-
 
Tao- Will you help me in operation: exot12?
 
"..."
 
Kris reread his entire conversation with his long-term boyfriend several times. Each time he read the thread, his awkward chortles got louder and louder.
 
"Such a BenBen I am for thinking that, omfg."
 
Kris- ...hm
Tao- plzzzzzzzzzz
Kris- idk
Tao- kris plz. plz. pLz. pLZ. PLZ.
Kris- k
Tao- YAS
 
The EXO-M leader cracked a smile at Tao's reactuon. 
 
Kris- Alright, now what do we do?
Tao- We gotta decide the order were gonna work in
Kris- What do you mean by 'order'?
Tao- Order, kris
Tao- Order
Kris- I know what order is, idiot. Which definition?
Tao- order
Tao- You dont know which order i mean?
Tao- tch
Tao- some boyfriend you are
Kris- DDDDDDDDDDDDD:
Kris- I'm just gonna presume you mean order as in sequence.
Tao- ^
Kris- k
Tao- aight
Tao- but really
Tao- who should we do first
 
Kris's eyebrows shot up with passion as he typed furiously to his boyfriend. 
 
Kris- AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED
Kris- THE OTPS ARE: kaisoo, hunhan, sulay, xiuchen, and baekyeol
Tao- ^ya thats right
Kris- k good
Tao- We just gotta figure out HOW we do all of them in what order
Kris- idk man
Tao- idk either
Kris- well,
Tao- noes
Tao- it's a standstill
Tao: D:
Kris: D:
 
Tao and Kris cackled simultaneously, despite the fact that they were in different rooms and that they were only starting.
 
The rest of EXO had to watch out.
 
For Operation: EXOT12 to begin.
 
And EXO would officially become the gayest fest of the gayest fest.
 
 
 
>>>

 

 

 

if you havent figured it out by now, this happens around valentine's day. 

cuz valentine's day (i know im a month late stfu)

haha its like a LONG valentines day special

who knows when the next chapter'll be

k byerz