The Faking

Holding

I smiled as I walked to inside the school with my cousin Ailee beside me. I could almost smell the spring, finally no more cold icy fingers. The chattering of people which usually worried me because I thought someone would say something mean about me helped me smile today. I realised I wasn't worried anymore I didn't care that people were talking not even if it was something negative about me." Oppa you seem really happy today." Ailee said looking at me her expression in shock, but full of happiness.

" I know. it's surprising to even me. I'm so happy!" I replied enthusiastically my smile never leaving my face. Ailee chuckled and said good holding my hands. We both laughed as we swung our hands not a care in the world.

During history I internally groaned why did I want to come back to school? U okay? I smiled at the paper before turning to face Luhan- that's why. I replied quickly ducking my head to pretend like I was reading the text. Yeah just bored. You must be really tired though with all the practice. The reality then hit me, Luhan and everyone else would be gone meaning I'd be alone. I frowned at the thought I didn't want to be alone. However, they deserve it they've worked so hard and me as their friend and fan should support them. I looked at my side at Luhan who had poked me softly on my side probably to get my attention. 

" you okay?" Softly, he whispered not to get caught by our history teacher. 

" just bored" Sighing I repeated what I wrote; history is boring. He smiled at my response and my lips went up themselves turning into a smile.

" wanna get out?" Suddenly he suggested, his eyes glinting and before I could ask him what he meant by that he smirked and made noises. "Ahh!" He screamed grabbing his stomach as if he was in pain, damn he was good at acting.

" what's wrong Luhan?" Putting his marker down the teacher asked in worry and obviously all the other students looked at him in concern(especially the girls) and Lay just smiled at us; guess he figured out.

" My stomach just started hurting." He scrunched his face trying to make it more believable. Biting my lips I held my laugh, guess I should help since he did this for me. For me? Snap out of it Kim Minseok. 

" Sir should I take him to the nurse?" I asked nervously; I didn't like lying, but this is urgent. Well kind of.. fine it's not.

" yes you should do that." He nodded his head in approval. I bowed and said a thanks before 'helping' Luhan out of the classroom to the nurse. After we were a few distance away from the class we erupted in laughter.

" I didn't know you were good in acting baozi!" He exclaimed his eyes shut from laughing not realizing what he just called me.

" baozi?" I asked "isn't baozi dumplings?"

Spluttered in embarrassment he quickly replied. " I-I'm sorry I didn't mean that I meant your cheeks are really cute and round like baozi." Well this is fun, I internally smirked and continued my little act.

" So you mean I'm round and fat." I said in a fake hurt voice with a pout just to make it more interesting.

" No! I didn't mean that I meant your cheeks are really cute and they remind me of baozi cuz baozis are cute too." Embarassed he rubbed his neck and looked down. Seeing this I couldn't take it anymore and started laughing, my mouth hurt so much, but his gullibleness and his expressions were too much. He gaped at me like a fish before realising that I pranked him and started laughing too. 

" I can't believe you thought I'd be offended by that, I'm not a girl you know." 

" I know you told me this last time remember." I did didn't I? He then winked at me after tha- my face burnt remembering the wink he sent. Damn you Luhan!

" I think you're hanging out with Chen too much, baozi." he pouted still upset about me pranking me.

" Is baozi my nickname from you then." For the second time today his eyes transformed into a fish's eyes in realisation. And he calls me cute.

" Yes I mean if you want it to be. It just really stuck in my mind ever since the first time I saw you and I've always wanted to call you that." sheepishly he smiled at me.

" I like it." his eyes lit up on hearing my response or was that my imagination? I then remembered the nickname I had for him maybe this is the time. " Since you have a nickname for me can I make one for you?"

" Sure!"

" Can I call you Lu-ge?" I asked as I bit my lips in anxiousness, why I am so stupid? He's going to laugh at me for sure then- My train of thoughts stopped when he suddenly pulled me into a hug whispering 

" Ofcourse you can baozi." sending chills down my spine. " Now then let's got to the the 'nurse', shall we?" Smiling, he took my hand as we started walking to the 'nurse' or in our world known as the rooftop. In a daze I followed him only to stop when I heard shuffling of footsteps behind us, I turned out, but didn't see anything. Maybe I'm going crazy. Deciding on that I walked alongside Luhan to the rooftop hand in hand and smiles on both of our faces.


AN: Exo's comeback's on March 30th! Don't forget we're trying to get 5milllion views in one day and 25m in one month! Spread the news Exo-L!