The Plan

Holding

Minseok P.O.V

It's been a week since me and Luhan have been texting and calling each other. And I still can't believe my luck I mean I'm his fan and I have his number anything this is a dream come true! I can't believe my luck! Then suddenly I remembererd how selfish I've been I am enjoying here whilr my parents are dead I am such a 

No Kim Minseok you are going to enjoy your life! That's right I shouldn't think this way" Omma Appa I will visit you today." I left the house after saying I have something important to do which I did. On my way to the graves no to meet my parents I bought two bouquet of lillies a flower which is a part of their most precious memory- their wedding. I smiled remembering the pictures of the wedding Omma loved lillies so the whole wedding hall was filled with them. It was beautiful. I walked and enjoyed the scene then I reached the place.

placed the bouquet in front of them " Omma Appa I am here now. Thank you so much for saving me. You guys really are the best parents. Don't worry about me I am happy here, my new family nice to me. And guess what! I met Luhan and I have his number we text and call each other! You remember, right? How much I fanboyed over him. I will always be grateful to both of you, for supporting me when I said I was gay and not thinking I'm weird, for always looking after, for saving my life that day and finally for showing me  this wonderful world. I promise you I will never let go of this second life and I will enjoy every second of it. So you can rest peacefully in heaven." I smiled and left. 

After I got home I went to my room and soon after that my phone rang and it was from Luhan. I grinned and picked it up. " Hey Minseok."

" Hi Luhan." I said and blushed I still can't believe I am talking to him.

" So you know how we both love football?" he asked 

 " Yes." I asked confused.

" How about we meet for a match?" he asked carefully.

" A-A match?" I asked stunned. Omo hes' asking me for a match! Calm down he's not asking me out on a date or is he No! Its just a match between two friends.

" S-Sorry. I-Its ok if you don't want to go." Did he sound dissapointed? aish me and my imagination.

" No! I-I want to go."

" Really?" he asked excited.

" yeah I wanna play football with you." I said blushing

" Ok then meet me tomorrow at xxx at 3pm?" he asked

" That's where I go to play aswell!" I shouted.

" Really?! Thats where I always go aswell I'm surprised we've never met before. So you free tomorrow?"

" Yes."

" k then its a date! N-No i-i didn't mean tht I-I meant.."

" Its ok, lets meet tomorrow at 3 then." I said laughing

" Ok Bye Minseok!"

" Bye Luhan."

Luhan P.O.V

Yay! Minseok said yes to the date! Its not a date, you idiot. But anyway I'm happy Minnie siad yes. Minnie? Whats wrong with me, but it suits him and it is shorter and easier to say than Minseok. Maybe i can call him that. I went to the living room where most of the members where. I noticed Kris and Tao weren't   there, probably their 'english lesson' as they like to call it. I bet they do eveything else, but learn english. I cringed at that thought. Then I remebered why I came out. " Everyone!" I shouted and they looked at me. " Tomorrow I'll be going to play football for the rest of the day after our practice." 

" Can we go with you hyung?" the beagle line asked. Usually I'd say yes, but not this time sorry guys.

" Sorry I want to practice by myself."

" Can I go hyung?" Sehun asked

" Me too hyung?" Kai asked. They're making me feel guilty dont give in, don't give in Luhan! Then I remebered Minseok.

" Sorry guys like I said I want to practice by self." They pouted, I chuckled and ruffled their hair. " Next time I'll take you guys for sure."

' Us too?" the beagle line asked

" Yes you guys awell." They beamed and high fived each other. I went to the kitchen and someone called me from behind 

" Hyung?"

" Yes Sehun?" I asked turning around.

" Why can't I go its been so long since we've hung out." he asked

" I know but not this k? sorry. I'll take you for bubble tea the day after tomorrow." I said and he smiled.

" Promise?"

I chuckled, for a adult he sure is childish " yes I promise."  said and left

Third P.O.V

" hyung's hiding something from me." Sehun whispered and left.

Ever since they've texted the pair never seem to fail to say goodnight to each other no matter how busy they were.

Luhan: Good night! And see you tomorrow!

Minseok: Good night, sleep well. See you at xxx~

With that they both fell asleep happy that they were going to meet each other again.


AN: So what did you think? Finally they can meet again. And have their 'date'. <3