The Talk

Holding

Noone P.O.V

Minseok was sleeping soundly in his room when suddenly Ailee barged in the room and started shaking him. " Oppa! Wake up!"

" mm I want to sleep." he replied still asleep.

" But todays the last day of their photoshoot who knows when we'll meet them next?!" she shouted and after hearing he got up straight away

" Why didn't you say that before?" he said quickening his pace.

" Eager much?" Ailee asked grinning.

" N-No! Now please leave my room so I can get changed." he said and Ailee smiled and left. After half hour they left for the studio and this time Minseok made sure he had his phone and that he knew the number just in case. Same as the other two days as soon as he got there he was memerized by Exo's modelling and Minseok's gaze never left Luhan. After the shoot everyone clapped and Exo bowed down saying thank you for your hard work. Same as yesterday Ailee dragged the other 10 boys to get lunch and left Luhan with Minseok saying they know each other more so Luhan can show Minseok around more. It was quiet for a while and before Minseok could speak Luhan cut him off.

" I'm sorry for yesterday." Luhan said biting his lips and looking down.

" Huh?" Minseok was surprised.

" For yesterday I mean I asked for your number out of nowhere you must have been shocked." he said still looking down. No! This isn't how its supposed to go like! Minseok thought.

"N-No please don't say that! Its my fault that I didn't know my own number I remembered my number just to give it you!" he said frantically and covered his mouth when he realized what he said. Wow!second time. He must think I'm desperate.

" R-Really?" Luhan asked looking up and Minseok thought he looked so cute, but he controlled himself from squeezing those cheeks.

" Yeah."

" Ok then i'll get my phone out." After he got his phone out they exchanged their number and just in time the boys and Ailee came with lunch. Unlike yesterday Luahn was really bright in lunch today he was laughing more and talking more just because of a number from someone. And Minseok was smiling more aswell everyone noticed, but  they just thought the two had a really good time together. Everyone bid their goodbyes and promised to meet again soon. At the end Luhan went up to Minseok and asked snicrely " Is it ok if I text you?" 

For a minute he wanted to laugh for being so sincere aboout something this small, but thouhgt that would just offend the latter so he just nodded smiling then Luhan grinned and hugged him and afer that left saying bye leaving Minseok stunned. Luhan just hugged me.. OMG!!

" Oppa lets go." Aileed said

" H-huh? yeah lets go." he siad his mind still in  daze. That night as Minseok was about to go to sleep he heard his phone buzz. He checked and saw that it was text from Luhan that alone made him smile brightly and he opened the text and it read.

 Luhan: Hi! Thanks for today! You must be tired hope you have a good sleep.Good night!

Minseok squealed and sent a reply straight away.

 Minseok: Thanks! You must be mored tired though so sleep well. Goodnight!

From then on the two texted each other everyday at first it was awkard and all they sent was hi and how was your day?, but slowly they started to talk about their intrests and they found out that they both love football. Exo members had noticed that Luhan was brighter that usual and was always smiling and they'd mostly find him looking at his phone, texting or daydreaming. Some had even found him drolling

" Yo! How's everyone?" Luhan asked.

" .. fine." Do replied

" Good then see you guys later!" he said smiling and leaving with an apple.

" Everyone is noticing Luhan hyung getting brighter everyday right?" Baekhyun asked.

" I do aswell." Chanyeol. and eveyone else muttered yeah and he's been acting really strange nowadays.

" Then we must find out why, right?" Chen asked smirking and the beagle line's eyes sparkled with mischeviouness.

" No you will not do anything of that sort all of us must respect each others privacy, right Kris?" Suho said being the leader.

" He's right guys. And plus Luhan's happy and that's good enough for us we don't need to klnow the reason. Evryone respect his privacy got it?" Kris asked eying the beagle line and they all mutterd okay.

Ailee also had noticed the changes in Minseok. He was more brighter happy and had opened up more. She knew more about him like his love for soccr and coffee. His parents were thrilled with the change in Minseok and were happy that Minseok opened up to them and was happy with them She was curious about the reason, but decided Minseok being happy was enough and if he wanted he'd tell her on his own.

Luhan: Hey!

Minseok: Hi

Luhan: Can I call you?

Minseok: sure! 

Right after that Mineok recived a call from Luhan.

" Hey." Luhan said

" Hey how was practice?"

" Good it was quite nice to sweat, How was your day?"

" same as yesterday except I'm going to join a new school."

" A new school? Cool. Do you know which one it is?"

" No not yet."

" By the Minseok do.. u dance?" Luhan asked hesitantly.

" ..Yes and no."

" What do you mean by that?" Luhan asked confused.

" I do dance and I really enjoy it, but I'm not really good at it."

" No I bet you are really good I mean your body loo-" Oh !

" My body looks?" Minseok asked really curiously

" You body looks like it dances well." he said and Minseok laughed and Luhan joined in awkardly. Great! Nice way to make fun of myself.

" Thanks and your looks like that aswell."

" Thanks and do you sing?" 

" Yes in the choir why does my mouth look like it sings well?' Minseok asked giggling.

" No I mean yes. I-I meant your voice sounds really nice." By now both were blushing and Luhan quickly said " Good night Minseok. Talk to you tomorrow?"

" Good night! And talk to you tomorrow aswell."He th-hinks my v-voice sounds nice...  Minseok thought "Ahh!" he screamed hugging his pillow and fell asleep like that. 

You idiot! Why did you say that? but I had to his voice sounds nice really really nice.


AN: Some fluff for you guys? Please comment and tell if you liked this and want some more chapters like this. ^^