Ch 27

Holding

Third P.O.V

Hundreds of eyes were staring at them especially him, Minseok. It was his first day back in school after the public humiliation, the person who had done it hadn't been found yet, but Luhan swore he wouldn't let them go easily and easily fumed when anyone even mentioned him/her. The only person who could calm him was Misenok and the way he did that was by being cheesy, extremely cheesey. Everytime that happened he'd go up to the fuming deer tilt his head up so they were looking at each other and whisper "I admit that what happened was wrong. However it did one thing, bring us together so, it wasn't that big of a bad thing."

"But they still hurt you." Luhan would reply with so much sadness in his eyes that Misneok felt undeserving of such care. 

"Are you saying that you're not happy about us being a couple?" Minseok would add with a pout which he did intentionally while cringing internally because who does that?! Apparently him.

"N-No thats not what I meant-"

"Then don't be annoyed anymore." The deer smiled in response and Minseok smiled back.

Although Luhan was dying to lace his and Minseok's hands together, he didn't, due to the promise he made to his boyfriend. Boyfriend. Minseok is my boyfriend. Unkown to him there was adorable creppy smile gracing his face as he walked along side the reason for his adorable creppy smile.

Flasback

"Luhan."

"hmm." The said responded witha shy smile on his face and faced his boyfriend.

"You know how we are boyfriend and well boyfreind now?"

Instinctly he took the older boy's hand upon feeling the nervousness from his voice to calm his down and it gently with his thumb. "yeah?"

"I'm really happy to be your boyfriend, but we need to act like we're just friends when we are outside." Luhan continued his hand gently although he had stopped for a minute on hearing what Minseok said. Taking this as a sign to continue Minseok did so "Because you're an idol and though people might think its just 'bromance' if we did skinships." his cheeks flared on those words and Luhan cooed(inside ofcourse). "But with me it'll be different because they know that I like boys and it may not be that big of a deal but it may create rumours and sometimes rumours are enough to end an idol's carrer."

"I understand" his voice was laced with unhappiness about not being able to act like a boyfriend towards his boyfriend. But he supposes that Minseok isight, by doing so he'd be able to keep going out with his boyfriend and not harm exo. He didn't want to ruin other boys' carrer when they weren't the one breaking the rules. "But we can be comfortble around my members, right?"

"Are any of them homophoic?" 

"No"

"Then ofcourse."

" I'll tell them whe I go back to the dorm then."

"K then."

"k."

"Is that all the words you know?!" Ailee shouted from beyond the doors and covered straight away. . Creak, the door opened and infront of her was a smiling Minseok. Normally she'd smile back becuase her cousin's smile was gorgeous, but today his smile had a differetn vibe. So, she slowly got up and ran. After all instinct knows best.

"Ailee, you were spying on us?!"

"No! It's called data gathering and even if I was spying which I wasn't I have the right to since I was your first shipper. Merong." With that done she ran to her room and did the work of telling everyone in Exo on behalf of Luhan.(though he never wanted her to) Needless to say the poor deer didn't get any sleep from the endless questions and most of them were inappropriate.(meaning Sehun, Tao and Kai asked if they had kissed yet and Luhan was very much shocked that the maknaes knew such thing)