The Holiday 1

Holding

The school started soon and Minseok had mix feelings about it. He didn't want to go becuase well its school and the worst of all was that he'd have to wake up early no, maybe the worst is the students at school judging him... however he had decided not to let that get to him so, he'd forget that. And the good point to go back to school was he'd meet his friends again and see.. Luhan. He smiled at the thought of being able to see the younger boy again, his eyes got big at the thought and he stood there frozen. He didn't like Luhan did he? He obviously liked him as a friend, but nothing more than that right....? He shook his head at the question in his there was no way he liked Luhan more than that. He found Luhan attractive, but who didn't? The boy was handsome sweet and nice not only his looks were, but his personality were equally nice if not more. The girls loved him and gay guys did too; probably even the straight guys found him attractive. Thats right he just finds Luhan attractive like everyone else. " I'm such an idiot I can't believe I thought it was something else. I like luhan as a friend just a friend." he repeated the word friend in his head as if to make himself believe that.

He started preparing his stuff for school, he was glad he finished all his homeworks beforehand. He didn't know how he did that though with Exo coming over to his house for the holidays. He smiled remembering the holidays, he had invited Luhan, Tao, Kris and Lay to his house for chistmas and new year because their families were in China. He was glad that his mother and father let him invite his friends to their house infact they were excited and that was the first time after a long tme Mr Kim saw his wife so excited preparing for the festivals. Minseok still didn't refer to them as parents or mom and dad, but they were happy as they weren't called Mr Kim or Mrs Kim anymore, they hadn't heard the words mom and dad till now and they could wait for a bit longer to hear it again. " And done!" Mrs Kim said as she finally finished the last dish for Christmas. Usually the workers there would do all the cooking and decorating, but this year she wanted to do everything by herself ( and maybe she had some help from the workers) for her son Minseok she wanted him know that he was welcome here and loved. 

" Just in time as well honey, Minseok's friends are here." Mr Kim smiled happily as he gave a quick kiss to his wife making her blush slightly. This was his first Christmas that he spent at the house after Xiumin passed away. He didn't like being at the house during any festivals it made him feel empty as he rememered his son who always used to be estatic about it. He smiled seeing Minseok opening the door with a shy smile. Finally they were happy again. He looked over to the picture of Xiumin and smiled brightly before turning to head towards the door.

" Hi." Minseok said as he shyly looked at them. He was their friend however he had always been shy and it took him time to be comfortable around new people.

" Hi hyung! Your house is daebac!" Tao hugged him in excitement crushing the poor little Minseok, he returned the hug with a smile nontheless. 

" Tao you're crushing him." Kris pulled back Tao lightly, Tao pouted and mouthed sorry to the Minseok which Minseok replied with its ok " Minseok thanks for inviting us to your house its amazing." he hugged him lightly unlike the blonde haired boy. " And Tao its daebak not 'daebac'." he corrected him earning him a glare.

" Ignore them two hyung they're always like that as you know. Thank you for inviting us and hello Mr and Mrs Kim." Lay politely bowed at them which reminded the other two to do it too. After that he hugged the elder. The only one left now was Luhan

" Hey Minseok." Luhan awkardly waved at him and the other waved back too. " Thanks for having us here." He bowed to the couple not forgetting his manners.He then hugged Minseok it was probably the shortest hug he had received out of all four of them, but to him it felt the longest. He got drowned in Luhan's warmth which was ironic because Luhan had just came from outside where it was freezing and snowing. 

" Come on in oppas! its freezing outside." Ailee shivered to prove point, they all let out a chuckle. She welcomed them by hugging everyone and cue the creppy smile just before she hugged Luhan, it really worried him it made him feel like somethifn was about to happen.

" Alright boys just enjoy yourself and we'll have dinner at about 6 ok?" She asked them and she recieved a massive yesses from the boys. She let out a laugh at their politeness and excitement it had been so long since the house had been filled with laughter, it had been too long. Mr and Mrs Kim went to their room for some alone time and to wrap the presents. They ( Mrs Kim) got a bit too carried away while buying the presents so their whole room was filled with the presents.

" Oppa I'll go outside for a while, I'll be back in time for dinner bye!" Ailee shouted as she rushed to the door with a huge grin on her face. She was going to visit her friends house, at first she was hesitating because she wanted to celebrate it with her family, but she asked anyway and when her aunt said she should go after all Christmas is about celebrating she knew for sure she'd go. Plus it'd be awkard for her if she stayed there, her oppa would be with his friends and as much as she gets along with them they're still boys. She can't really stay with her aunt and uncle that'd be even more awkard she shiverered at the thought and went inside the car.

" So what are we going to do hyung?" Tao asked as he layed on the bed snuggling the duvet because it was so warm and soft.

" Well.. i thought we could watch some movies." Minseok took out all the dvd's he had so they could choose one. There was a massive stacks of them, his mother really went all out.

" Woah thats so much!" Lay said looking at them with wide eyes " There's 11 of us and we don't own that much together."

" Yeah mother bought them all becuase she didn't which ones I like." he awkardly replied scratching his head. " So which one do you guys want to watch?"

" How about a romance one?" Kris suggested with a straight face, Minseok thought he was joking, but after seeing Kriss' face he knew he was being serious. " The emotion, drama are all so good." he smiled thinking about them

" Just ignore him, he's a weird person." Luhan told Minseok who was watching Kris with a surprised expression. Kris threw a pillow at him for that comment and Luhan just moved to the right slightly to dodge it, looks like he was used to it. " Anyway how about horror?" he smirked looking at Tao and the panda that was smiling turned pale hearing the word horror.

" Yes we should we can the turn off the light and watch it in the dark it'd be perfect." Lay said joining in with the Luhan. 

" No! Kris ge tell then we're not watching horror, please ge!" Tao cried out and the duo bursted laughing. Minseok was a bit surprised seeing this side of the boys, he liked it though. He looked at Luhan who was laughing out loud with his chin down. He still looks handsome, wait what? He shook his head clearing away everything. 

" I'll go get the snacks and you guys can set it up?" he hesitated in asking, Luhan turned to him after he was done making fun of Tao.

" I'll go with you while they set, it'll probably be a bit hard for you to get everything." he walked over to the door opening it for both him and the older.

" T-Thanks." he said as he walked out of the door.

" Be back quickly!" Tao called out once the door closed and Luhan yelled out 'ok!' before continuing downstairs. 

" Your hairs brown ." Minseok pointed out and after looking at it closely he added curiously " or is it brunette?"

"Its brunette, its for the comeback. Personally I like it brunette" he said ruffling his hair and fixing it again with a smile

" You look nice." he said without knowing and his eyes went huge in shock " I-I meant it suts n-not that the other one didn't after all y-you look nice with everything." he stuttered trying to cover up what he said with a blush rising on his cheeks.

"Thanks." the brunette said with a blush on his face, he blamed it on the house being too warm. Yes that was it. " Its the first time someone has said that to me most say that blonde suits me."

" I think they're wrong you look nice with blonde, black, brunette, pink or any colour." he smiled while getting crisps and drinks out from the top shelf which he had to get a stool to reach, don't judge. While getting the drinks  out he slightly jolted in surprise " Exo's having a comeback?" he turned to look at him which was probably a bad decision because he got offbalance. The elder closed his eyes tightly waiting for the moment his face would hit the floor or his knees it never came, instead of that there were two arms holding his waist.

" Are you ok Misneok?" The brunette asked his face close to the older really close. I either one of them moved their lips would end up touching each others.

" Y-Yeah thanks." he replied trying to avoid Luhan's gaze, his cheeks blushing for the second time that day. Luhan helped him up and he got up his cheeks were still hot. For some reason he decided to look at Luhan's eyes and ended up looking at them for a long time it was like when you stare at a wall and then you end up staring at it orever except Luhan's eyes were anything but blank and it was gazing at his eyes too.

" Hyung, ge where are you be quick the movies about to start!" They ended their staring contest once they were interupted by Lays voice and both looked down at their fidgeting fingers. Their cheeks were red again and their pupils looking around everywhere but each other.

" We'll be there in a miute pause it for a while!" Luhan yelled out finally. " L-Lets take the snacks upstairs now." he said grabbing the crisps and some of the drinks.

 " Y-Yeah we should go they're probably hungry." he grabbed the rest of the drinks and started following the brunette to upstairs.


AN: Hey everyone Happy new year even though its late by 19 days...

I was going to finish this chapter, but then I thought that'd be too much in one chap so the rest will be on the next one.

Sorry I haven't updated for like a month, but I have been super busy with all my course works. I'll try my best to update quicker. ^^

Also thank you for all the comments! Readign them always motivates me to update :)