The Holiday 2

Holding

The pair went upstairs after they were called by Lay, the atmosphere was kind of awkard between them as they walked upstairs and if even by accident they happened to look at each other at the same time the blush on their faces would flame up. Luhan started laughing all of a sudden taking Minseok by surprise he was fine till now, why did he start laughing now. Luhan didn't know why he was laughing, but while thinking of their situation his mouth instantly stared laughing. Minseok found Luhan's laugh too contagious (and cute) so he stared laughing as well without any reason. Both of their laugh were loud and both couldn't stop laughing at all, tears were forming in their eyes and Luhan was trying to hold his stomach because it hurt too much. After a few minutes they finally calmed down and were panting. " Why did you start laughing Luhan?" Minseok asked after finally catching his breath.

" I don't know really I just found our situation funny we became awkard for no reason and while I was thinking that I couldn't help but laugh." he grinned at the elder showing his white pearl teeths.

" That makes sense why were we awkard anyway? Well who cares I'm glad you started laughing otherwise we'd been awkard for quite a while." he said receiving a nod from the other. They started walking upstairs to Minseok's room and like the last time Luhan opened the door for both of them earning a chuckle from Minseok.  " I'm not a girl you know."

" I know, but I'm still a gentleman."  he winked at the elder with a smirk making the older freeze on the spot. He didn't know why, but the blush on his cheeks were flaming up even more and Luhan's wink kept replaying in his mind. He smiled unconsiously while remembering the wink and suddenly he heard a thud which brought him back. He looked around to find the source of the sound and it was just his friends meesing about. He smiled at the scene of Tao and Luhan fighting if you could call it that Tao was trying to take a drink away from Luhan who refused to give it to him for fun. He went up to them shaking his head, but the smile never left his face.

" Here Tao have this it's the same drink." he handed him the drink that Tao was fighting so hard for. The younger took it with a huge grin on his face and squished the older for the second time that day.

" Hyung you're the best! I love you!" He said and then letting the older out of his arms he then glared at Luhan. " Atleast there's someone nice." Luhan laughed at the cute panda's attempt to look angry.

" Aw Minseok you took away all the fun." The deer fake pouted again Minseok froze and his heart was beating more and more.

" Luhan, sometimes I can't believe you're the oldest in Exo." Kris commented and Luhan threw a pillow at him and Kris dodged it easily, looks like both were used to it.

" The movies starting so, no talking!" Lay shouted opeining a bag of Doritos and started eating them

" You always say that ge, but you fall asleep in the end." Tao complained to the unicorn while taking a handful of doritos and shoving it in his mouth. Kris opened his can of drink and started sipping it while watching the movie. Like Tao said Lay really fell asleep and it was only five minutes into the movie. Luhan chuckled at the sight of his sleeping friend before covering him with his jacket. Minseok smiled seeing Luhan cover Lay even if he was childish at times he really was the oldest out of them when it came to taking care of them. After he covered Lay he shifted his gaze to the Tv, but just before that he met Minseok's gaze and they ended up staring at each other. So many things were going on both minds, but they chose to ignore it and just look at each other. It might look creppy to others simply because it was however, to them it felt right and they didn't need to explain their actions to anyone so they didn't stop. It was almost like they could see each others thoughts or learn more about each other this way, Luhan had never actually looked at the other in so much detail or anyone, that was the first time he had noticed how pretty Minseok's eyes were and how cute his cheeks were and how fair he was.

Suddenly they heard a noise a noise of someone sobbing and that someone was Tao. They both broke their gaze, their cheeks flushing for the hundreth time that day. Tao got tissues out from the box and started wiping away tears while Kris secretly tried to wipe his tears so noone knew, but anyone could see his the lines his tears left. The two eldest chuckled quitely at the other two and forgot about their awkard situation. Tao heard Luhan's laugh so, he glared at him whilst wiping his tears; that was enough to make Luhan burst out laughing and soon Minsoek joined him as well followed by the other two the whole room was filled with laugher.

" huh?" Lay asked after he woke up, he had heard some noise so he woke up straight away. But to Luhan who had finally controlled his laughter burst out again seeing Lay's droppy eyes and his expression. He clutched his stomach and rolled on he floor while Tao was pointing and laughing at him. Minseok was teary eyed at this stage and couldn't laugh anymore. The whole day was so weird first he had those thoughts in his head about Luhan then he randomly laughed and now again he was laughing. He liked it though after meeting Exo he had smiled more and laughed more he remebered the day he tried to commit suicide he was really thankful that Ailee saved him because otherwise he wouldn't have been experiencing so much hapiness right now. He took all the packages and cans and went to throw in his bin, his bin was full so he took the plastic out and went downstairs to the kitchen to throw it. Luhan who had finally for real this time stopped laughing saw Minseok leaving the room he wondered why the other left as he only saw the others back. Did he feel out of place? Thinking that he left the room and followed Minseok.

" Hey Minseok!" Luhan called out and catched up to hom once he stopped on hearing his name. 

" Oh, Luhan what are you doing here?" He asked surprised, did he want something? He let the other speak hough.

" No I was just wondering well.. if you know." he mumbled making Minseok chuckle at his cuteness. Luhan stopped talking and took a deep breath before continuing " Did we make you feel uncomfortable?" he asked, worry could be seen clearly in his eyes. Minseok felt special seeing the concern in Luhan's eyes for him eyes, he kind of melted right then.

" No I didn't, I actually had fun, why do you think that?" he asked finally controlling his hormones or whatever it was that was making his mind all muddled up and his cheeks to burn.

" Because you left the room, but I'm glad you had fun Why did you leave then?" 

" I just went to throw the rubbish becuase the plastic was full." he showed the plastic that was full of rubbish. Luhan's head just naturally went down, but he was glad because he didn't want the other to see the blush on his face. Stupid why did you have to get to conclusion! It was finally ok , but you had to make it awkard again. " You can go back." Minseok smiled at him sweetly.

" It's ok I'll go with you the others are being too loud anyway." he flashed a grin in his way before walking downstairs. He had so much he wanted to talk to the latter about, but his mind just went blank betraying him. His face lit up remembering something " How come you were surprised when you heard Exo's having a comeback? I thought you were our fan." he said in a fake hurt voice, the other smiled noticing he was just joking.

" Well because I've got other important stuff to care about." He decided to play along and Luhan fake gasped making him chuckle Luhan smiled hearing the others laugh it sounded nice he thought. " When is your comeback?" he asked he was curious after all he was an Exo-L how could he not have known about it.

" I'm not allowed to say anything, but I can tell you it's in 2015 and it'll be quite soon." 

" You'll have my full support!"

" Thanks." he smiled it always felt nice to have the fans support them, it made them prouder of their fandom and made them work harder for them.

" Are you nervous about your comeback?" 

" Kind of, but all of us are. We're doing well so far and our fans are too." He smiled, but then his smiled was suddenly gone and replaced with sadness. " But everytime we comeback or perfrom even though we're excited there's always fears in our mind like what if we're not good enough and what if our fans leave us? We pretend like we're strong, but we all know that the fear is haunting all of us and we try to avoid the topic because none of us know the answer and what we say to each other will only be a lie."

That was a lot to take in for Minseok he always thought Exo would be happy after witnessing ther popularity even though they're new he never knew that they had these thoughts, it saddened him that the boys have to worry about all this while working so hard, he took a deep breath before saying what he needs to and hopefully it'd help make Luhan feel better.

" I know that you have probably heard this hundreds of times, but I'm going to say it anyway becuase it's true and you need to know this. The fans who leave you are not true fans and the ones who stay with you're true fans. Plus even though it's sad to think about, all bands have a time or comeback or more than one where it doesn't get well known as other times. But that's normal even the biggest bands have times when they're not supported as much by their fans or their album don't sell well however, that doesn't mean their fans have left them." Minseok truly meant what he said he didn't want Luhan to be sad he didn't like seeing the other sad he always wanted to see him with a smile because Luhan deserved to be happy.

" Thanks Minseok I don't know how, but you always manage to make me smile and not worry about my life." He hugged the older smiling, he liked hugging the older, it felt just right annd it just fit. Minseok was a bit shorter than him, but not too much so he could rest his head on his shoulder while hugging him and the other always made him feel warm.On  the other side too the person was happy as a friend and a fan he couldn't be more happier about the fact that he helped Luhan when he was sad and being the reason for Luhan's happiness even for a bit made him proud of himself.They stayed like that enjoying each others warmth, Minseok slowly pulled away as much as he would have liked to stay like that for the whole day he was pretty sure he would've died of happiness. 

" Its 6 now." Luhan said after looking at the clock. Minseok looked at the clock and saw that he was right and the door opened revealing Ailee who came right on time. " I'm here!" she shouted her voice laced with exciement.

" Oh, you're right on time Ailee, it's time for dinner would you mind getting Minseok and his friends?" Mrs Kim asked after coming out of her room followed by her husband.

" Sure." Ailee smiled and just when she was about to go upstairs her oppa stopped her.

" It's ok Ailee I'll get them you can go freshen up." 

" Thanks oppa!" she hugged him tightly and when she was about to leave she saw Luhan behind her oppa and smiled even more before leaving. The Lumin ship was near to be real! With that she thought she happily skipped all the way to her room. 

Luhan and Minseok went upstairs and told Tao, Lay and Kris to come downstairs for dinner. After everyone was present at the dining table they started their Christmas dinner, everyone ate till they were full and at first Kris didn't eat his chicken saying its not his style, but after Tao forced a bite in his mouth he loved it. And thought maybe chicken is his style. After dinner it was time for dinner and though everyone were stuffed they still had room for desserts because well its desert and there's always a room for desert. All of them pulled crackers together and the whole room was filled with happiness and laughter, it really was Christmas.

*Present*

Minseok smiled at the memory of his Christmas holiday he had become closer to his friends especially Luhan and he wanted it that way. He liked being their friend because they were so nice and they never judged him like others making him feel bad about himslf insead they made happy. He was mostly thankful to Luhan, Luhan was always there for him whenever someone would say or even look at him, the deer would always take him away from there or say things to help him. The one that stuck to his mind was " Don't look down because you haven't done anything." For him to know that someone doesn't blame him even though he himself blames him meant a lot, he couldn't even describe it in words.


AN: I have no idea what I wrote on this chapter to be honest, especially the laughing parts. I guess this is what happens when I write when I haven't slept for the whole week :p

I tried to include as many lumin moments as possible, but they didn't turn out as I wanted. I'm sorry for this chapter!

Did anyone notice about the " Chicken is not my style" I just had to include something to do with that. Ah, the memories...

 When I wrote about Luhan protecting Misneok I immedialy thought of all the vedios I had seen where Luhan protected Xiumin from the fans and media.<3 My xiuhan feels!

And did you guys hear about Luhan doing charity works. He's such a nice person, I can't think of any reason why anyone wouldn't like him.