The Humiliation

Holding

Everyone's laughing at me. Why are they doing this? Why am I hiding in a corner all curled up? I shut my eyes and ears from the hurtful shadows that were pointing and laughing at me. They were all wearing school uniform and when I looked down I noticed I was too. I backed away more and more as they came closer and closer to me until my back hit the wall. I shut my eyes again and my hands turned to fist hoping for all of this to go away.

"Oppa!"

"Oppa!"

"Huh what?" I groggily spoke at the voice, after my eyes were used to the harsh sunlight I saw that Ailee was standing over me.
"You ok Minseok Oppa? I came in to wake you up because you were late for breakfast and when I walked in I saw you on the floor thrashing around." So it was all just a dream.
"I'm fine, I just had a bad dream." More like a nightmare, maybe I shouldn't go to school today. No I can't miss school just because of a dream. Though last time I ignored it- don't even think about that.
"Oppa!" Ailee yelled as she grabbed me and shook my whole body, she is strong. "Get ready now or we'll be late I'll ask aunt to pack your breakfast and you can eat it in the way."

"Thanks Ailee." She smiled in reply before closing the door. After five minutes I rushed down stairs quickly said bye to Mr and Mrs Kim then went outside.
When we went inside the school building we noticed lots of people crowding near the student board laughing and whispering things. My stomach churned slightly as I walked slowly to there. A guy pointed at me yelling "There he is!" Everyone's eyes were on me some had pure look of disgust and some had smirks on their face. Ailee grabbed my hand and we made our way to the board. My whole world crashed when I saw what was on the board there was a huge banner saying Minseok is gay! With pictures of me on some of my previous dates with guys. Who, what why? My eyes were clouded with tears and it hurt so much, so much. I looked at all the students, it was a repeat of my dream all the shadows were walking closer to me and this time they weren't faceless. I ran from there I ran from everything I ran from their judging stares and hurtful words. Gay I've heard it all before, but never thought this day would happen again. Before I could run any further Ailee grabbed me by arm stopping me from moving. "Let go!"

"Oppa wait!" She shouted trying her best to hold me back.

"Please just let me go.." My tears were running down my cheeks I couldn't hold my sobs any longer as I fell on he ground. I looked around to see that I was back in my room. How- I remember now Ailee got me home and I locked myself in my room. Mr and Mrs Kim must be disgusted at me especially after all they've done for me. Soon the whole school will know. The whole school? Meaning even Exo- Luhan will know about my truth. No please no anyone, but him. I can't have him look at me in disgust. My stomach twisted imagining the look on his face and I ran to the toilet emptying everything I had for breakfast.