The listener

Holding

I think I'm finally going crazy or something because I keep feeling like someone's following me. The weird presence I felt around me has been there from when me and Lu-ge decided to ditch the class. Immediately I smiled at the memory; we went to the rooftop and chatted there about anything and almost everything. It felt like our own little world. A chill went down my spine for the hundredth time that day. I shivered slightly at the cold feeling I've been continously getting. Stop imagining weird things Kim Minseok! I scolded myself internally before walking towards the school gate. There all my friends were standing waiting for me. My friends. Smiling I walked up to them and they all smiled back at me. This isn't so bad.

"Hyung, I never knew you were so good at acting." Lay spoke gaining everyone's attention.

"Acting? What happened, tell me hyung!" Tao exclaimed jumping up and down his eyes wide and pleading. He really is so cute.

"Stop jumping Tao then maybe he'll tell you." Kris calmly stated to the excited panda and he calmed down almost instantly. Almost.

"I think Luhan Ge should tell." Lay playfully suggested arching his towards Lu-ge. Ok now even Lay's acting creppy. Surprisingly this got interest of Ailee, Sehun and Chen instantly, their heads swung in the speed of light to stare look at Lu-ge.

"Nothing really happened. Me and baozi got bored in history so, I acted like I was sick and he helped me get to the 'nurse'." Luhan explained and everyone nodded their heads. However Chen, Ailee, Sehun and Lay were watching us both with massive smiles creeping me out. I looked away from them shivering a bit. I really should stay away from them.

"Baozi? You call Minseok hyung baozi?" Do asked Luhan tilting his head his wide eyes blinking slowly in confusion.

"We gave each other nicknames and my nickname to him is baozi." He once again smiled nearly making me gape like a fish. Why is his smile so- what's wrong with you today? I internally had a battle with myself, completely out of this world until Luhans face was close to mine. Too close! I gasped at our closeness and backed away in surprise, he smiled at me ruffling my hair then went back to standing straight. "You were dazing baozi."

"Sorry I was just thinking about stuff." Hastily I replied with a smile that probably looked silly. I was totally not arguing with myself like crazy, not at all.

"Don't think too much baozi. Thinking hurts." I chuckled at his response and he joined me. This is one if his best points. He's not nosy, he doesn't ask me any questions because he knows I'll tell him when I'm ready. 

At the rooftop.

"You look really happy today." He commented his smile never leaving his face.

"I just feel really happy today for some reason. I feel really unburdened I guess now that I don't feel as guilty about my parents passing away." Suddenly the happy mood was gone and I turned to Luhan to see him pitying me, sympathising me or being curious. Instead his smile was there same as before, there wasn't any pity, sympathy- it was like he could tell I didn't want people to act Iike they understood when they don't or curiosity in his eyes which made me surprised. I started talking again, I didn't know why. His expression alone made me want to get it all out of me because I knew he wouldn't judge me or anything he'd listen to me and to me that was the only thing I needed.

"The night before the incident I had a nightmare I heard a crash and my parents screaming my name in my nightmare. However, I ignored it and went on with my day. If I had only thought about my nightmare a bit more, if only I had taken the hint my parents would still be here or if I wasn't there then they could have still survived." Tears kept falling from my eyes and my body shook. The guilts went down my cheeks in the from of tears.Strangely it felt good to let everything out to someone who would listen only. Someone who didn't try to give solutions, someone who showed you they were there for you. 

Present 
Sighing I lied down on my bed. " I'm sorry for skipping the lesson today mom, dad.." I spoke as I stared at the sky hoping they were listening to me from wherever they were. I sprung from my bed deciding to meet my parents today and reminded my myself not to forget the lillies. " I'll visit you today."


AN: Guys listen to this perfection called Exo Call me baby Kver and Cver!