The First Meeting

Holding

Third P.O.V

E.X.O. was  in front of Minseok. Actually in front of me and not in a screen not in real life! Minseok internally screamed " Close your mouth oppa. Oh can I call you oppa? It feels weird saying hyung."  Ailee said and Minseok finally tore his gaze away from the band and nodded his head.

" Ow!" he cried when she pinched him. " What was that for?"

" Because I knew you thought this wasn't real or something like that." she said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

" Well, who wouldn't when they see their favourite band infront of them in flesh and everything??" he asked getting nervous now that he knew this was real. He had sweats forming on his forehead from all the nervousness.

" Oppa they're starting to shoot now." Ailee said and he finally looked at them and Oh my gosh! They look so handsome and it should be illegal for someone to look so good! He glanced at Luhan and he thought it was his worst/best decision ever. Even though there were twelve of them Luhan somehow stood out from the rest for him. Noone would be able to resist his handsomeness and bascally his luhaness.

" Aw, oppa you can't stop looking at your crush?" Ailee said grinning.

" N-No." he stuttered but his blushing gave it away. They were professional at one minute then they'de be smiling and laughing then next they'd be serious. Their gazes were fixed on the camera and it didn't waver not even for a bit, they were all pieces of art that were being presented to the impatient world. Minseok didn't even notice that he wasn't even blinking so Ailee waved her hand infront him and he briefly saw Luhan look at his direction. He tore his gaze from Luhan and he cheeks were red as tomatoes! " Oppa blink atleast once."

" Yh I probably should, my eyes kinda hurt."

" Look oppa! They're taking a break now's the perfect time to talk to them." she said getting excited and he looked around feeling nervous and he really wished he hadn't because then he saw everyone looking at him judging him thinking he was so bad that he doesn't even feel guilty. Suddenly Minseok's breathing became heavier and his feet were stuck to the ground. " Oppa are you ok?" Ailee asked looking worried then she saw everyone looking at him and she gave them a such a piercing glare which made everyone go back to their job.

" Oppa its ok. They're just idiots big idiots, remember that you decided to live a guiltfree life for your parents, aunt, uncle, Xiumin oppa and more importantly for yourself." she said looking at him straight in the eyes. He nodded remembering that its okay for him to smile and laugh so, he gave her a big smile and she returned it while saying " Always smile Minseok opaa."

Then she dragged him where Exo were! They finally reached there even after countless threats and rejection from Minseok. " Hello!" she said smiling brightly like they knew eachother for quite a while they did because their greeting were just as enthuasistic. " This is my cousin Minseok oppa!" she said and then added " Isn't he cute?" After that he glared at her and she just smirked.What?!

" Hi I'm Minseok." he said with a bow.

" You don't have to be so formal." Chen said and he actually talked and smiled at me. Wow.

" Yh we're all probably the same age." Baekhyun added. Again wow.

" Actually he's older than all of you." Ailee said and all of them gaped at me their eyes wide and it was fascinating how big DO's eyes could get.

" Then that means We have to bow and be formal!" Chanyeol said laughing and clapping his hands like a seal. Even though it wasn't funny everyone joined in and Minseok laughed a bit aswell.

" No its alright you don't have to be formal towards me. It'll feel a bit awkard for me anyway." he said scratching his head.

' Really!? Daebak! Thanks hyung so glad I don't have to be formal." Sehun shouted sighing in relief and he was a bit surprised since Sehun's usually calm and collected, but he is the magnae. 

" Hey Minseok I'm Luhan." Luhan said and greeeted Minseok with his dazzling smile and wow that smile is even more dazzling in real life Minseok thought. And LUHAN just talked to me he knows my name.

" Hi I'm Minseok which you already know." he said sheepishly and Luhan grinned back.

" Oh yeah! We need to introduce ourself individually he probably doesn't know us." Suho said and Kris nodded.

" You don't really need to do that." Ailee said grinning.

" Why?" Kris asked dumbfounded. Here it comes 5 4 3 2 1...

" Because he's a fan of Exo!"

" What?! Really!" Lay asked and he was and it was rare to see him so shocked.

" Yes! And his bias is Luhan hyung!" ok too far, saying I'm a fan of Exo was ok, but revealing Luhan's my bias that is too far. Ailee... he blushed bright red at that. What are they going to think??

" Thanks Minseok-ah, oh no hyung. Can I not call you hyung it feels weird since you look younger than me." he said smiling and Minseok was glad that Luhan was so cool about it.

" Sure afterall we're the same age I'm just older by a month or so." he said smiling back.

" Woah~ How did you know my birthday?"

"  You're bias remember?" he said and everyone laughed. 

" Exo break over!" 

" I guess back to work, bye Minseok!" Luhan said waving goodbye. Cute.

" Bye hyung!" others chimed in and Minseok smiled at their adorableness and said bye back. Ailee shouted a massive bye see you later oppas.

" How was it oppa? Did you like my surprise??" she asked grinning as she already knew the answer.

" Like it!? I loved it!" he exclaimed happily then sincerely said " Thank you Ailee, for supporting me." He knew that she was doing all this to avert his mind and it meant a lot to him.

" Its okay oppa I'm always here for you, never forget that. Lets go home aunt and uncle must be worried to death." After that they left for their house and after having dinner and chatting with Ailee he went to bed as he was quite tired from all the excitement. Even though he was so tired he couldn't fall asleep all night he thought about hismeeting with exo and squealed again and again.Then he realized how happy and lucky he was to be alive Thank you Omma Appa.

 On the other side of Seoul there was another boy named Luhan who couldn't fall asleep and kept chanting Minseok. So strange why am I repeating his name Then he remembered his meeting with Minseok Cute he thought before finally falling asleep.


AN: Update! Sorry for not updating for so long this chapters bad, but at least I updated??

What do you think of their first meeting?