The Entry

Holding

Third P.O.V

It was usual day at Exo's dorm everyone playfighting and eating. Luhan was tired from "playing" with Kai and Sehun and plopped down on the sofa next to DO. " H-Hey.." Luhan said tired.

" You seem tired." Do said grinning.

" Yh the maknaes are acting like well.. maknaes."

" mhm."

" Why are you watching the news?" Luhan asked looking at the TV.

" Apparently there was a accident in Seoul today so, I am seeing if there is any news about it." DO said not taking his eyes off the TV. Luhan was about to ask for more info, but the news about the accident came up and Luhan turned to the TV aswell.

" Hyungs, what you watching?" Kai asked.

" Ugh news we expected this from DO hyung, but you Luhan hyung what happened to you?" Sehun said dramatically.

"ssh." Luhan said engrossed in the news. Both the maknaes looked at the news and started watching it aswell.

" Why is everyone so.." Tao got cut off

" ssh." The maknaes said and Tao looked over to the Tv and shut up. Everyone started coming in and watching the news.

The scene was tragic to see as you can see the boy named Minseok was protected by his parents which caused them to die. However the boy was still alive so, he was taken to hospital. Exo cringed at the sight with blood everywhere, but Luhan's sight was on Minseok. It has been reported that Minseok was saved and soon after the owner of Lee company came to the hospital to adopt him. This was unexpected , now here is the vedio of them exiting the hospital. " Mr Kim!"

" Over here!"

" Please answer our questions!"

" Why did you adopt him?"

" As you know we are childless after the accident last year so, we decided to adopt Minseok as our som. Now please excuse us."

" Wait sir!"

Thats all for today, good night. Luhan turned the TV off as he couldn't take it anymore. " Hyung, you okay?" Sehun asked

" ... yh it was just too sad. The boy looked so broken, he has completely given up on life." Luhan said remembering Minseok's lifeless face.

" Don't worry hyung, he's got a new family now he'll be okay." Sehun said getting up and backhugging Luhan.

" Don't worry hyung!" Everyone said together and Luhan smiled ruffling Sehun's hair and leaving for his room.

" Luhan hyung really is emotional maybe I should have turned it off." DO said sighing and feeling bad

" Dont worry DO he'll be fine." Suho said patting his back.

" Yh Luhan's nice so, even if a strange is in pain he will also feel sad." Lay said afterall he knew his bestfriend the most.

" Yh he knows who's sad in just a second." Kris said.

" Sehun go and cuddle with Luhan hyung so he'll feel better!" Baekhyun said laughing to make the mood lighter and everyone else joined in and Sehun started playfully hitting Baekyun with Baehyun shouting "Yah! I'm your  hyung!" And everyone started laughing more.

Luhan was lying on his bed still remembering Minseoks face which was lifeless, but Luhan knew that wasn't all. He could see the sadness in mInseok's eye and guilt. Luhan wanted to hug the boy and say that it wasn't his fault and he should start new life. But he obviuosly couldn't. Luhan sighed and got up from his bed. He knew getting sad about this wasn't gonna help. " Baekhyun! I heard what you said." Luhan said smiling.

" ..no hyung not you too." Baekhyun said backing away.

" Get ready!" Luhan shouted with grin plastered on his face and attacked

" Nooo!" Baekhyun dramatically screamed. Luhan and Sehunn high fived and laughed.

" Here." Luhan said offering his hand with a grin.

" Hyung, you have become mean from being with the maknaes too much. Especially Sehun." Baekhyun said glaring at Sehun.

" Arssso, sorry." Luhan said hugging Baehyun.

" Baekyun recharged!" Baekhyun shouted.

" Baekhyun rechared!~" Tao imitated Baekhyun and smirked since it was really rare for him to tease Baekyun. He smiled thinking Finally. Everyone laughed at Baehyun and Baekhyun pouted saying " bullies."


AN: Hope you liked. First chap that is a bit happy :)

What did you think of Exo's enry?

And Luhan's just too nice ><

Poor Baekhyun being bullied... ^^