The Phone number

Holding

Third P.O.V

Minseok woke up the next day he felt that whole of yesterday was a dream, but remembering that it wasn't made him smile even more. He got up and showered then got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. He gave them a smile and good morning which they happily replied to. Mr and Mrs Kim had noticed that Minseok was getting more and more open these days and they couldn't be more happier. As usual Ailee came to breakfast late and half asleep. ' I don't know how you can wake up so early oppa?"

" I sleep early Ailee." I said smiling and she pouted.

" Yh but I can't sleep or I'll miss so much on internet."

" Theres life outside of internet." She fake gasped and everyone ended up laughing it was nice a nice atmosphere it felt more like a family to Minseok now. After breakfast Mr ans Mrs Kim left saying they have important meeting to attend and the other two bid them goodbye. 

" Oppa! Get ready." Ailee shouted walking towards her room.

" Why?" he asked confused as far as he knew there was no plan to go outside today.

" To Meet exo oppas again obviously!" She said grinning

" But we just met them yesterday." he said getting more confused.

" Yes and we're meeting them again and this time we're going to stay there for longer."

" Won't we interrrupt their work?" Minseok asked getting worried .

" It's ok oppa. Do you really wanna miss this chance? No right?" she said already knmowing the answer

" I guess so.."

 'Great meet in you in a sec!"

" More like an hour."

" I heard that!" he chuckled and after 15 minutes he came outside and he went to the garden and stayed their for 20 mins enjoying the peacefulness and the prettiness of the flowers. After that he went inside thinking that was enough time for Ailee, but he was wrong so he waited another 10 mins and finally she came outside.

" Lets go." he said smiling and she nodded enthuisiatically. During the whole ride Ailee kept taliking about Exo and giving info about them and Minseok was surprised about how much she knew, but she claimes she knew nothing compared to other fans , he found that thard to believe. They finally arrived and Minseok and Ailee came our of the car and went in, the whole time he was nervous for various reasons. He saw exo modelling and just as the first time he was amazed at how professional they are and how good looking they are. Finally they finished and bowed saying thaks for your hard work and Minseok noticed Luhan bowed the lowest. So nice.

"Oppas!"

" Ailee!" They shouted back and they hugged each other. " Minseok hyung!" they shouted afterwards and he just waved awkardly and everyone smiled and waved back. Suddenly Ailee said

" Oppas letas go buy food and all of you come with me cuz theres so many of us and theres staffs aswell. Luhan hyung can you stay behind and show Minseok oppa around since he doesn't know this place?"  she asked innocently, but inside she was smirking. Minseok was well aware of what she was planning to do, but luhan who had no idea just said sure so the 11 went to get lunch and Luhan and Minseok were by themselves.

"So.. you've never been here before?" Luhan asked Wow great one Luhan he thought.

" yeah it's my f-first time it's quite cool." Obviously its cool!

" Well basically that is the place where we shoot those are the photographers and staff and the way they left leads to the place where we get lunch." Luhan said pointing at every place as he was saying it.

"Its nice." Minseok said avoiding to look at Luhan.

" Were we good?" Luhan said sheepishly looking  down.

" You guys are amazing! I mean you all look so professional especially you! You are really.." Minseok stopped talking after realizing what he was about to say. Luhan looked at him and said

" I am really?" 

" really.. handsome." Minseok said quietly and blushed. You idiot.

" Thanks." Luhan said smiling brightly and seeing that Minseok smiled aswell.

" So I'm your bias?" 

" mm you've been my bias since the start." he said awkardly scratching his head.

" That's nice to know.' he said with his same bright smile.

" Don't you find it weird I mean I'm a guy?" Minseok said confused.

Luhan thought for a minute and smiled saying " Fans are fans whether they are boys or girls I love them all and I'm always grateful to them." This is why you're my bias. They talked about other things like music and school and other stuff for another half an hour or so.

" They're being quite late." Luhan said. Cuz Ailee planned it Minseok thought while the clueless Luhan kept looking at the direction they left in. After a minute or so he turned and suddenly looked nervous "umm Minseok I ws thinking if..

" if.." Minseok said getting curious.

" If I could have your number." Luhan said quickly and he barely got that." Minseok was about to say yes, but he suddenly remembered he doesn't have his phone anymore

" Sorry I left my phone at the house and I don't really remember my number." he said lying and feeling guilty, but he couldn't just say he doesn't have  phone that'd sound more like a lie.

" oh." Luhan said dissapointed which made Minseok feel even guiltier. Just as he was about to say something the rest came and everyone was happy while Luhan ate in silence. From time to time he would join in the conversation, but mostly he was by himself. After lunch Ailee and Minseok went home. He was quiet the whole way and Ailee kept quiet knowing he probably wanted some privacy. Minseok  was in his own world the whole journey and after reaching their home he went staright to his room and sat down staring at the wall. After a while he let out a groan " Ahh I'm such an idiot! He Luhan asked me for my number and I didn't have my phone with me! I mean Luhan, Luhan from Exo M that LUHAN asked me for my number." he said talking to himself getting up and letting out a weird noise once in a while his hair in his hand. 

" Minseok dear are you ok?" Mrs Kim said knocking on the door.

After realizing what he was doing he was embarassed and hoped she didn't hear anything. " yes I'm fine."

" Can I come in?" 

 "yes sure" he said Oh great what a fantastic impression I've made.

" I was just checking if you were ok because I heard this weird noises from yuor room." 

" ah y-yes that was nothing." he said.

" You can tell me anything you know." she said and Minseok looked into her eyes for the first time and he could see love in her eyes for him. for this stranger and he couldn't be happier or grateful. 

" Idon'thaveaphone." he said in one breath.

" What? Talk slowly dear."

" I don't have a phone." he said and Mrs Kim started laughing and Minseok was surprised.

" Oh you're funny. I thought it was something serious, but its just that." she started laughing more. " You were this worried because you didn't have a phone." Thsi caused Minseok to blush even more. " Don't worry I'll get you one today itself."

" No you don't have to I've already troubled you too much." he said sincerely.

' I'm your mum now I have the right to do it." she said smiling " Plus what if I need to call you sometimes. You really need a phone for emergencies." she said.

" Thank you for everything." he said bowing and she went to him to give a big hug. After she left he went to take a shower and when went back to his room he was something on his bed and he saw that it was a phone and beside it was a posted note and it said Dear Minseok,

If you need anything please tell us, don't hesitate at all. I know you're still getting used to this new family and I know you will take your time. But please you must know that we'll always be there for you.

Love, Mom

Ps: Even if you're worried don't make those weird noise I misunderstood it for something else *cough* *cough*

After reading that last line his cheeks and ears went bright and after recovering he laughed and shook his head. " Thank you mom." he said and went to sleep.


Luhan P.O.V

I'm such an idiot! I don't even know him properly and I asked for his number. He probably thinks I'm a freak and I'm probably not his favourite anymore. But still I was hoping that he would give his number to me. I sighed then laid on the bed.

" You are really.."

" I am really?" 

" really..handsome." I smiled thinking about it and I went to sleep with that repeating in my head.


AN: Finally I updated! And now they're friends well kinda. Maybe soo nthey'll be more than friends.

Please check out my first two-shot, it'd really mean a lot to me heres the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/761109/perfect-goodbye-exo-kris-goodbye