The School

Holding

Minseok walked into the school with Ailee, he grabbed a lot of attention. All the girls were squealing at his cuteness, but many were being negative saying how can he just walk like that, disgusting. It hurt him however he had told his parents that he would make a good use of his second life, he walked past them smiling he only looked forward. Ailee made sure to glare at all the people who were being negative to her oppa she smiled proudly seeing her Oppa ignore those imbeciles. He went to the reception after he was shown around by his cousin. He got his timetable and he went to his home room he was quite early since it was his first day he walked into his room and as expected from the best school in Korea everything there was fancy and classy all the desks were shiny it could even be used as a mirror. He heard the door open and he turned around to see his homeroom teacher

" Oh hello Are you Minseok the new student starting from today?"

" Yes sir." he said bowing

" Can you please wait outside the classroom and come inside when I call you." 

" Yes sir." he replied again before leaving the class. He was really nervous after all he's new and its his third year by this time everyone would have their friend groups. Also they'd know him from the news so, he'd either get pity or mean remarks neither of which he wanted. He decided to go to the bathroom as he had time by the time he had returned everyone were in the class already and he heard the teacher say " All right students from today we have a new student joining us, come on in." Thank gosh he was on time he walked in everyone were staing at him causing him to look down. 

He bowed before introducig himself " Hi everyone I'm Minseok hope we can be friends." He looked up surprised to see Luhan there. Luhan was shocked to see Minseok there and after finally coming to his sense he smiled at him and he saw Minseok looking more relaxed and he shyly smiling back at him.

" There is a spare desk at the back you can sit there or you can sit next to Eun Hee"

" Wait sir!" Lay called out putting his hand up. He had the perfect thought just now. 

" Yes Lay?"

" I'll move to the front next to Eun Hee if it's ok with her because I can't see from back here and Minseok can sit next to Luhan. Is that ok with you Eun Hee." he asked her sweetly looking at her, who could say no to that? She nodded her head frantically happy he then looked over at Xiumin asking him the same question " Is that ok with you Minseok?" 

" Y-Yeah thank you." Minseok replied shyly smling, he was glad that he'd be sitting next to Luhan someone he knew. It made his nervousness get less than before. " Hi" he said as he sat down.

" Hey." Luhan replied smiling his grin bigger than before he thanked Lay mentally and it was because Minseok needed someone he knew at the start not because he wanted it, not at all. " I didn't know you were going to move to this school."

" Same I was about to go to another school, but then Ailee wanted me to move here as she's here as well."

" So are you glad you moved here?" he asked grinning

" Yeah I am this is the best school after all." he said looking at Luhan and smilng. They both turned forward after their names were called out for the register. " What do you have next?" 

" I have science." 

" Oh same." Minsoek checked his timetable and Luhan looked over at the timetable he then smiled grabbing Minseok's attention

" Your timetable is the same as mine." Minseok smiled happy that the wouldn't be alone now and that Luhan was in all his lessons. Being in the same lessons was fun Minseok got more stuff because Luhan was really smart and they'd talk whenever they were bored. Luhan started writing in a piece of paper when they were told to be silent Luhan was obedient, but he couldn't deal with quiteness being idle therefore he started writing his thoughts to Minseok. He nudged him and left the piece of paper for Minseok to read and continued his work like nothing happened. Minseok read the note smling Hey I know we're supposed to be silent, but I can't be I'm bored and he wrote a reply on another space Same I did this stuff in my last school its easy, but time consuming. Luhan got the note and smiled at the response I know wish we only had to do one instead of hundreds anyway do you wanna play football at lunch? Minseok silently laughed at the comment Luhan was cute he thought, he wrote a relply and Luhan read it happy with the answer sure.

After the fourth lesson Luhan, Minseok, Suho, Lay and Kris went to the cafeteria ofcourse they attracted attention. However since this since school was for elites the girls there were more composed, but let's be real they were still girls. There were many whispers about Minsoek being with Exo and he felt self consious so he ducked his head, Luhan saw this and he poked Miseok and when Minseok looked up to face him he smiled and said " Don't look down you have nothing to hide." Even if it as a casual comment from Luhan, Minseok smiled he felt happy really happy. He then didn't look down he smiled looking forward. He didn't have anything to hide, he hadn't done anything wrong.

" Oppa!" Ailee shouted giving him a massive hug he just smiled as he was used to it. 

" Ailee you're squeezing me too much."

" Oh sorry oppa I hadn't seen the whole day that's why." she smiled cutely

" We saw each other this morning you know." he said to her, he smiled at her cuteness.

" You're mean oppa anyway are you in same class as the Exo oppas?" she asked looking at the other 4 smling a bit more when she looked at Luhan. He was creeped out that was the second time someone smiled creepily at him that day, he made a mental note to himself to be safe. 

" Yeah Suho, Lay, Kris and Luhan are in the same class as me." 

" Who do you sit next to?" she asked eagerly her excitement overflowing from her

" Luhan." he blushed slightly, but blamed it on being too hot even though its december. They went to the lunch table where the other Exo members were chatting. Ailee had said goodbye and left to go to her friends.

" Hey hyungs oh hey Minseok hyung" Chen called out he was grinning his lips wide enough to reach his ear, he kind of looked like a cat. He had heard everyone going on about the new guy and he put the missing piece of puzzles together. Ailee was talking about Luhan and Minseok. Luhan looked at him weirdly before warily sitting down. 

" Minseok sit down." Luhan said smiling sweetly, Sehun choked on his bubble tea. Honestly where did he get it from anyway moving on. Kai who was beside patted his back more like whacked him with all his strength. Sehun glared at Kai and Kai just smiled back saying

" What? I just helped you."Sehun ignored him then he looked at the two oldest sipping his bubble tea, there was definetly something between them he was certain of it. 

" Minseok do you want to play football after having lunch?" Luhan looked at him

" Yeah sure." Minseok replied smiling at him. Both walked to get their lunch and got extra servings because they were cute and were blushing at the compliments they got. Sehun, Chen and Lay were all staring at the duo either grinning or just staring. Then the three looked at each other and smirked knowing what was going on each others mind. The duo were completely oblivious to everything maybe not Luhan. After they had their lunch the 12 boys decided to play football as planned they were divided in to 2 groups each having 6 people Luhan and Misneok were on the same team at the courtesy of Chen. They all started playing, all of them were fairly competitive as expected of boys. The 10 boys were amazed at the teamwork of Luhan and Minseok especially since they didn't know each other that well .The two, it was like they could read each others mind or something. When Luhan scored their winning goal the two boys ran towards each other ending it in a tight hug. They were both laughing and happy still hugging. ring ring. The bell brought them back they both pulled away from each other awkardly laughing. Lay went up to the two not being able to take their awkardness 

" Let's go we have english now."

" Y-Yeah lets go." Luhan replied getting his back

" L-lets go then." Minseok said also getting his bag.