The couple?

Holding

Third P.O.V

Even if the silence wasn't as bad as before Luhan couldn't take it, he spoke up "uh, I want to say that um.." but the words got lost. His mind wasn't functioning properly to actually create a proper sentence. Many thoughts were clouding his head like why did i do that?, I need to apologise. However the one that weighed on his mind the most out of them all was Are we a couple now? Though neither had confirmed it or talked about it yet he couldn't help but let his lips go up in a huge smile.

Right next to him Minseok had many thoughts in his mind similar to the boy next to him who he was trying his best to ignore (but failing). And the question that he thought about the most was the same as Luhan Does this mean we're a couple? Despite being against this from the start he couldn't stop the blush forming on his cheeks and the immense feeling of happiness. For now his mind was in a daze; it was far from reality and maybe just maybe Minseok thought he could enjoy this moment more before being harshly pulled back to reality.

Both of them had many thought inside their head most which needed answers yet their lips were tightly shut. Deciding he actually had to talk about this before taking the next step (hopefully) Luhan spoke, this time with actual sentences. "I'm sorry for kissing you so suddenly." And theres the pull. Minseok thought  bitterly. " Maybe I shouldn't have done that." The pull is getting stronger. " But I need you to know that I'm sorry for doing it so suddenly before talking about what we are, I need you to know that I'm not saying sorry for kissing and I won't ever." Minseok looked up in surprise, the pull was gone and his mind was once again back in a daze. He stared at Luhan's eyes which were filled with determination and in that moment he felt as though he could do this, that they could actually do this. "So, let's talk about us now even if the orders switched."

"What if I don't want to?" His tone wasn't serious anymore it was playful. Hearing this Luhan's heart skipped yet he felt relaxed at the same time There's hope.

" Too bad Mr Kim Minseok we need to talk about this because that was my frist kiss and so I can't let you ignore me so easily." He smirked back and the playfulness in the older was replaced wih embarassemnt and happiness as his cheeks burned again, seeing this Luhan let out a laugh Things are back to normal.

"It wasn't just your first." Minseok said, his blush still present.

"Hmm?" Luhan asked with his signature deer look.

"That was my first kiss too." Luhan's eyes widened and blinked slower than before and he gulped before looking down and his eyes blinked rapidly while taking in the new information. He never thought that he would be the first kiss of the boy infront of him, the boy who is his first crush or maybe more than that.

"I um don't know what to say." He really meant it after all what was he supoosed to say I'm glad I was your first and I want to be your first in everything? As true as that was he didn't want to scare the other by taking whatever they had further and he couldn't bring himself to say it.

"You don't have to. Ah! Why did I say that?" Minseok covered his fave as a new wave of embarrassment hit him square on his face. Luhan slowly took the hands off his face and smiled gently, his face was red too.

"It's ok you know. After all its not like this wasn't my first kiss either. We both had our first kiss together and though I don't know about you I like that it was with you." How am I supposed to respond to that? Unknown to Minseok his face was responding perfectly by turning a darker shade of red. 

"I like that it you as well."

"So on that note will you be my boyfriend baozi?"

"It'd be my pleasure, Lu ge."