Warm

The New Girl

Eunji's POV

"So, what do you want to talk to me about Naeunnie?" I sit on the couch and she goes to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. 

She sighs as she answers, "Today..." She lays down on the couch and puts her head on my lap, she doesn't seem angry like she was when she dragged me through the door, that's good.

"What about today?" I look down at her and she looks really freaking pretty.

"I wanna talk about her." She frowns a bit now. "Who?"

She takes a breathe in and out, "Her." She closes her eyes as she gave her answer. Is she talking about the person she's dating? Or... "Bomi?"

She shakes her head slightly. "Not Bomi." Why is she making me guess? "Minah?" She nods slowly. 

"What about her?" Naeun opens her eyes again, staring straight into mine now. "You... Like her?" I nod slowly not really knowing what she is asking. She frowns and bites her lip. 

"She's my unnie, why wouldn't I like her?" I say. She holds my hand suddenly. Wow. This is warmer than she ever has been to me. I look away not wanting her to see me blushing.

"No. I mean, do you like her." She means as more than friends. My answer is immediate, "No."  I answer to her, still blushing from her skinship.

"Look at me when you answer, unnie." She reaches a hand up and forces my face to look at her directly. "No." I repeat. She then lets go of my face and goes back to closing her eyes. 

She grins lightly, "Good..." She mumbles lightly. Good? Does that mean she... She then burries her head in my shirt. "You smell nice, Eunji." She is making my heartbeat, I can feel it. I really want to hug her and tell her I love her right now. 

"Bring me to the room?" She asks and reaches her two arms up toward my neck, she wants me to carry her. "Mm..." I reply and grunt as I pick her up bridal style. 

She burries her face into my neck then she puts her lips to my ear and whispers, "Am I heavy?" I can't look at her but I can feel her smile on my neck as she puts her head back into that position. "Light as a feather." 

We reach the room and I put her on the bed and she looks at me and smiles. "What..." I say as I smile back, I'm happy she is being this way toward me. It's the first time she has been this clingy.

"Come here... Eunji-ah." She pulls me onto her bed with her and makes me lay down. Ah! Why is she doing this? All I can do is blush and my heart is beating irregularly, kyaaaa. Okay, Jung. Calm down, calm down.

She puts her head onto my chest and closes her eyes again. She puts her arm over me, hugging me from the side. "Eunji..." She says my name and nothing else, I love it when she does that.

She repeats it, "Eunji..." Is this how everyday would be like if I confessed my feelings to her? "Jung Eunji... I can feel your heart beat." She says and my heart beats even faster than before. 

She probably knows it's beating because of her. "It's really fast." She giggles and I blush yet again. "Naeun-ah..." I finally say something after all the time that she has been talking. 

"Yes baby?" Baby? She has a nickname for me now? And it's like how couples would call each other! Oh my gosh..

"You have a nickname for me now?" She nods her head against my chest. "Minah has one for you so why can't I?" She says. 

"Are you jealous, Naeunnie?" When I said I didn't like Minah, she said 'good'. And now she says this about Minah... Son Naeun is finally expressing some of her feelings towards me.

She doesn't answer me but she heaves a heavy sigh, that's enough of an answer. "Naeun?" I say and she hums in response. 

"A-Are you dating s-someone." I stutter nervously. I remember that conversation between her and Minah at the restaurant. Naeun suddenly gets up from our position looking at me. 

"What?" She says. What does she mean what? I said it clearly... "I asked you... Are you d-dating someone?" I repeat myself not looking her in the eyes. 

"Why?" She asks me. Why? Why can't you just answer my question? "I-I just..." I can't say anything, AHH!. "You what?" What does she want me to say to her? 

"I j-just want to know.." I say nervously She keeps adjusting her body to try to look me in the eyes but I keep looking away. She suddenly grabbed my face with both hands and came a closer.

"Why." She says as a demand not a question. Even though she is forcing me to look at her I still avert my eyes away. "I-" She interupts me just as I was going to tell her. 

"Why don't you look at me when you talk now? You hate me that much..?" She let go of my face and laid down again, she stared at the ceiling now. 

"N-no. I don't hate you! Actually I lo-.... I-... I just, I don't hate you. Naeun, come." I grab her hands and I look into her eyes. 

"I overheard you and Minah talking when we came back from the restroom. I heard her ask you how long you've been dating someone and you said you didn't want to talk about it. I just want to know Naeun..." She hugs me and makes us lay down together. 

"No, I'm not." She says and a weight is lifted of my shoulders. Yes! I smile widely but I don't let her see me. We are hugging and she has her head in my chest.

"You only heard that part of the our conversation...?"

She asks weirdly. "Yes, why..?" 

"No reason..." I wonder why she asks though, I now also wonder why Minah asked Naeun that question...

"Let's sleep Eunji baby. All this jealousy has got me tired." Together? In the same bed...? She admitted it herself too, she was jealous. Ahh~ This is the best day ever.

 

TBC

Kyaaaa~ Naeun is so soft now.. But still no confessions! I'm going to start being more Bomi focused in the next chapter (hopefully). This story is supposed to be about Bomi after all, lol. 2eun somehow stole the spotlight. I honestly didn't plan for them to progress so fast...

It's been like 10 days since I last updated :\ Probaby take a week or so for the next one, I have exams right now so I gotta put studying first before fic.

Until next time.. byee~