Cold

The New Girl

Bomi's POV

I thought about what we were talking about at dinner, about school and why we chose Acube. 

The two are young, but right. It's my fault too that I'm at this place that I absolutely hate. I didn't show them how much passion I had for dance, I didn't even try to show them. Then here I am whining when I can be fixing the problem. 

And now I need to take time and bother Eunji & Naeun to help me. Sigh.. Babo Bomi. 

Well, no reason to be stuck on the past now, I have to start choreographing this dance.

I lay on my bed and sleep, tommorow will be a brand new day. 

 

Eunji's POV

I lay in my bed and I thought about what we talked about at dinner, and I feel shame in myself.

My parents wouldn't be dispointed in me because I want to be a singer. If they would then they would strictly put me into a business school, like Acube. But I know my parents would be angry that I didn't say so sooner.

You see, we are not rich like most of the people here. We are just middle class and barely have money to spare and I chose this school. My brothers have just started for 3 months at the airlines and my sister used her money to cure my father's sickness.

We already paid the whole amount for my schooling, switching now would be too late. I'll have to give them a call but for now I have to focus in school, just in case.

I also thought about what Bomi said, "I know you like Naeunnie~" That line..

Do I like her? I mean when I saw her, I thought she was beautiful and when she touches me I feel electric through my body. I don't know if I like her or if it's just infactuation, but she does make me heart beat. I wonder how she feels, will she think I'm weird? Or are we past that day and age... 

Ah! I don't even know anymore... 

A sudden scream makes me snap outta my thoughts. "Naeun!?" 

I get off my bed to investigate, my hand goes on the doorknob but before I open the door, I grab a mop. Then I hear another scream, ! 

"NAEUN!" It's all dark out here, what the hell is going on?

Suddenly someone runs to me and jumps onto me, pinning me to the floor. The impact made me drop the mop, oh crap.

"AHH! WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH NAEUN?!" I scramble and push the person off of me forcefully before running and turning on the lights. Surprisingly skinny and light for an attacker.. WAIT. 

I turn around and I see Naeun on the floor and I run to her. "Naeun, I'm sorry for pushing you like that."  I look at her and she looked scared and shakened, but nonetheless, she yells at me. "YAH! What the hell? Why did you push me? That hurt, you stupid girl!" 

Arrr, why is she always so mean to me? "I'm sorry Naeun-ah. Are you hurt anywhere?" I examine her and she has a small bruise on her knee. "Aish... Did that just happen? Let me see." I ask as I touch the bruise lightly. 

"Don't touch it, babo! I got that bruise before don't worry about it." She said as she got up and pushed me away. Aish! She wasn't this cold earlier.

 

Naeun's POV

I was watching a horror movie in the dark and at first I didn't realize it was this graphic. Damn I need her here right now, no. No I don't.

About Bomi, I find her very nice. Her and Eunji will be great friends, I can tell. They are funny together.

To be honest, I feel something weird in my chest when I'm with Eunji. She really nice to me and I notice she's caring too. Are my feelings growing for her? No, I don't like Eunji. Son Naeun, what are you thinking? You don't even like girls. I ignore my feelings and continue to watch the movie.

There's something I don't like about myself.. Ever since I was younger I always hid my feelings from people by acting cold. I don't know why, but it's a subconcious thing. Even when I don't try to, it comes out.

Suddenly the killer slice the neck or the victim with a knife.I scream and I quickly cover my eyes, why are there no warning signs before they do it? They just do it all the sudden so I'm force to see it. Aish, I really need her here right now. 

All of the sudden an attack jumps out and ambushes the victim, then puts a knife into her eye. What the hell! I need you Eunji!

That's it, this movie is too scary for me. I turn off the TV and quickly run to the room since it's dark. 

Then I bumped into someone while running and land on top of them. They scream, "AHH! WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH NAEUN?!"

It's Eunji, relief is spread throughout my body as she's here now but then she pushes me off her and I land hard on my knee, she thinks I'm the attacker.

She runs and opens the light and her eyes widen when she sees me on the floor. 

"Naeun, I'm sorry for pushing you like that."  She scanned my body, she looked really worried about my condition. Aish why does she have to be so caring to me? Am I.... falling for her? Damn.

"YAH! What the hell? Why did you push me? That hurt, you stupid girl!" I act cold to her, ignoring my real feelings that want her to carry me to our room and take care of me. 

She looks sad when I yelled at her again, it's hard to watch her look sad when she always looks so happy. 

"I'm sorry Naeun-ah. Are you hurt anywhere?" She finds the small bruise on my knee that she caused when she pushed me.

"Aish... Did that just happen? Let me see." She touches my bruise with her gentle touch, it hurts but her touch makes it feel so much better.

"Don't touch it, babo! I got that bruise before don't worry about it." I lie to her, not wanting her to care for me anymore.

If she knew that she caused it she would go crazy trying to take care of me and make me like her even more. Wait, like her? No. I don't like her. As I said, I don't like girls. Especially girls like Jung Eunji. 

I get up and push her off of me rushing to the living room, hoping she would go back in the room and leave me alone. To my dismay she follows me. 

I'm walking weirldly and I know she can she it, it's obvious. Ah! It feels like my kneecap shattered in a million pieces. I try to walk normally to the living room and I sat on the couch as soon as I got to it. 

"Are you sure you are okay?" She looked at me with caring eyes and our eyes met for a second. I quickly avert my gaze and turn on the TV. 

"Naeun-ah. Answer me, now." , she's serious now. "I'm fine." I say still pretending to focus on the TV screen, suddenly I felt her hand at my knee.

I cringed at the pain, "See you're not fine." She said and got up to the kitchen, she returned with a bag of ice. She put in on my knee gently and I felt the relief of pain.

We sat in silence, and I was feeling some pain in my heart. I can't stand being cold to her.. What's with me, I never had a problem with shutting people out before. 

"Thank you" I say awkwardly not wanting to make anymore contact with Eunji today. 

"For what?" She smiled at me softly and I felt my heart swell. She's still so sweet even though I yell at her for things that aren't her fault.

"Caring for me... My bruise." She readjusted the ice pack and wiped away the melted water.

"Well, I know that was my fault." Babo Jung is smart, sometimes.

"No, it wasn't. I had it before." She can see right through me.

"Don't lie to me." She's so serious now. "Okay, the bruise just happened but I'm the one that bumped into you. I'm at fault, so don't worry too much about me, okay?" 

"It's not a choice Naeunnie, I somehow feel the need to take care of you. I-I mean you're my dongsaeng." I smiled at her genuinely. 

"Thank you." I say once again. 

"What are friends for?" Her eye smile shines.

That's right. We are friends, nothing else. Naeun forget about your feelings. Eunji says we are friends, so that's what we are. 

 

TBC

Kyaaa, 2eun ): I don't like when Naeun is mean to Eunji, it hurts my heart!

Why you gotta be so mean?~ Naeun-ahhh. Eunji is so caring and kind ;A; 

Sorry Chomi fans, you'll get you're share soon.

Haha, bring on the comments guys ^^