Love Letter?

The New Girl

Naeun's POV

It's 8am, Eunji & I just woke up and got ready and now we are eating breakfast in the kitchen. 

Recently, we've been getting even closer than we were before. I would call her my bestfriend, but she has so many friends that I don't think I would be considered her bestfriend..

She prepared breakfast for us today, she made my favourite breakfast; waffles. She put blueberries in it, I don't really like blueberries but I know she loves them. 

So she basically put a part of me and a part of her in it, and that's what we were talking about. 

"So did you think of it that way when you made it or did you just make it and realize that now?" I say to her taking a bite of the fluffy waffle.

"Well of course I thought of it beforehand. I put all my love and care into it so enjoy it Naeunnie." I see her eye smile and I can feel my heartbeat go faster. Only Jung Eunji has this effect on me. 

"It tastes lovely." I say to her and smile back. "So what should we call this?" I ask her.

She hums and wonders for a second, "2eun." She says simply. "Just that? Not 2eun Waffles, or 2eun breakfast, just 2eun?" 

She thinks for a second and nods, "Just 2eun. That's us, 2eun." There's an us, and she said it. That's us, 2eun. 

We finish our food and leave the plates in the sink out of laziness. There is a maid that comes every other day so she will probably wash them.

We go knock on Chorong and Bomi's door but there is no response. So we knock again, and again. Still, no response.

"Call one of them." I tell Eunji and she pulls out her phone and calls Chorong. "No answer..." Eunji hangs up when it went to voicemail. 

She dials Bomi and still, "No answer, god damnit." Eunji puts her phone back in her wallet. "Be right back." Eunji enters back into our room and has a card in her hand. She inserts it in the slot and Chomi's door opens. 

"You have their key?" I ask in surprise. "Yeah, Bomi gave it to me and said that if she was ever in trouble and the door was locked.." She trailed off as she knew that I knew how her sentence was going to end. 

That's something that has developed between us, being able to finish eachother's sentences and know eachother's thoughts. Not all, but a lot of them.

We open the door to the bedroom and see that Chorong is in Bomi's bed and they are hugging eachother. Our eyes widen and Eunji starts to laugh, "Go progess!" She says. 

Eunji goes to Bomi and shakes her. "Wake up stupid it's 8:25!" Eunji shouts at Bomi. 

Both of them wake up, "WHAT? , we're gonna be late!" 

 

Bomi's POV

We both rush into the bathroom, "You can go first Rong." I say to her. 

"No! We don't have time just.. DO!" She says and hands me my toothbrush, she applies toothpaste on her brush and hands it to me. 

We both brush as quick as we can and she knocks her elbow in my face in the process. "Ow!" I shout. 

"OH MY GOD. Sorry, sorry. You're bleeding, oh my gosh." She says in a guilty tone and she starts to touch where her arm hit my nose. 

"It's okay, we have to hurry!" I say. We finish our brushing and Chorong starts taking off her clothes, and did I mention she doesn't wear a bra to bed?

"What are you doing?" She looks at me, "Changing!" 

"In front of me?" She shrugs. "8:30!" I hear Naeun's voice shout from outside. 

"Just turn around." I turn around and theres a mirror where I can see her clearly. Before I can say anything she whips off her clothes. 

I try to look away but I totally cannot. Bomi you freakin' , stop looking at her! Oh my gosh, I feel the nosebleed coming on. 

"Hurry and change Bomi!" I nod nervously and quickly change. 

"8:34 guys. 10 minutes to get to class. We gonna go first!" Eunji says as her and Naeun leave. 

We gather all our books and pens and race off to class. We enter accounting, and literally one second later the bell rings signally the start of class. 

Chorong and I are both panting heavily, "We made it." She says and gives me a high five. 

The teacher gives us another whole period to work on the project but since we are done, Nana and I just sit there and talk. 

"Thanks for yesterday, Lizzy was totally pissed by the time you left." Nana says and I nod. "It's really working." 

Speaking of the devil, Lizzy shows up in the doorway waving for Nana to come to her. "Gotta run, skipping today." Nana gathers her bag and kisses me on the cheek and my eyes widen because it was so unexpected.. And weird. 

"It's platonic don't worry." She says and skips toward the now, glaring at me, Lizzy. 

I turn around and I see Chorong walking to me. "What the hell was that?" She says almost like she's angry. 

"Oh nothing.." She crosses her arms. "Didn't really seem like nothing." She said.

"I'm just helping her get her crush jealous. It's out of pity so yeah.. It was really nothing." I explain to her and she doesn't seem so angry anymore. 

"Okay. You're done your budget?" I nod and ask her the same thing back. "Yeeeup." 

Accounting breezes through as we just talk the entire time and then we are off the Phys Ed.

But before we go to Phys Ed we have to stop off at Chorong's locker because she forgot her gym clothes there. 

She opens her lock and then her locker. As she opens the door, an envelope falls out of it. Chorong picks it up and there's a heart sticker on it and her name in cursive. 

"Is that a love letter?" I ask looking curiously at the white envelope. "I don't know, let's go. I don't want to be late." She says and puts the letter back in her locker before running off to the gym. 

"Come on Bomi!" She yells. I look at the locker with the envelope in it and shout back "Coming!" 

 

TBC

Okay, that was a boring chapter, lol. Anti-climatic but I'm tired and fat and lazy so forgive me. I'm sure you guys have noticed that I love putting a lot of jealousy into my chapters. My reason is because, jealousy is one way to show love without saying 'I love you' too early, y'know? So yeah..

Who is that letter from? Secret admirer, ooohhhh~

Haha, look forward to it in the next chapter. Byeee! :]