I Like Girls

The New Girl

Bomi's POV

So after I introduce Chorong to Naeun and Eunji we decide to go on a lunch together, to get to know Chorong more. 

Eunji and Naeun seem kinda of awkward which is not like them, they're usually kind of almost skinshippy and actually really cute together. 

But it's confusing me, the awkwardness. I don't know if Eunji asked Naeun about it or she didn't because either way it would be somewhat awkward. 

Eunji and Chorong kind of walk in front of us, and I guess they are getting to know each other. 

Me and Naeun just kind of look on and then we look at eachother and this girl looks like she's gonna implode. 

"You okay?" I ask out of concern. She just shakes her head and grunts sighingly. 

"Naeun... What's wrong.." She just looks down and ignores me and I decide to leave her alone and keep walking. 

"Doesn't it bother you?" Naeun suddenly says after a moment of silence. Her anger is kind of scaring me, I wonder how Eunji survives living with her.

"W-what?" I say under her glare. "When your friends seem hurt or bothered or I don't know sad or something and when you show genuine concern for them they don't even really care for your help." 

That's when I figure out that Jung Eunji hasn't talked to Naeun. Girl had all morning and she didn't say a word while she whined about it all of yesterday. 

"If this is about Jung, she is bothered that you left yesterday without saying a word." I say, making it now my problem too. 

I take a look at Naeun and she looks a bit guilty now, but still angry. "What?" She moves her glance from the ashphalt to me. "Yeah.."

"Listen. Tell her that guy wa-" She begins to explain to me and I just cut her off. "Explain to Eunji. Not me." 

She heaves a heavy sigh, "Sure. Later." She then looks at the two girls in front of us, with her typical ice princess glare. 

"Don't worry about it." I say and laugh. "A-about what?" Her eyes widen and I laugh again. 

 

Eunji's POV

I don't want to walk with Naeun right now. Honestly I feel a bit awkward and nervous about the whole situation. 

So I walk ahead and start playing on my phone then I hear a marshmallowly voice, "Hi Eunji." Chorong says unsurely, like she doesn't know my name. 

"What's up?" She says awkwardly cute, I just kind of laugh at it, "The sky." I say.

We walk to get lunch at some chinese food place and I walk with Chorong the whole way there. 

Small talk and some jokes got my mind off of Naeunnie for like 2 seconds, but it ended when I felt her piercing eyes on the back of my neck; you know.. the feeling of someone staring at you intensely. 

"So you in a relationship Chorong?" Naeun asks straighforwardly as we eat our chow mein. She kind of looks at Bomi then me quickly and and giggles. 

"I had a boyfriend..." She nods slowly, eyes shifting as she goes to eat another bite. "Had?" Naeun asks intimidatingly. 

"Yeah, we kind of broke up in the summer after dating for like 3 weeks." Chorong states with a slight smile. 

"You don't seem all that sad about it, at all." Bomi says and laughs. "Well, I'm not sad. I find it funny actually, like really funny." 

"What happened?" I ask. "Well.. He tried to have with me and I was like 'I don't know...' and he was like 'That's a yes right' and I was just kind of like '...' So he started kissing me and I was freakin' disgusted and I realized I was a full blown lesbian and yeah..." 

We start laughing just because the way she told the story was hilarious and weird, at least that's why I'm laughing. Naeun kind of just giggles and continues her interrogation. 

"So you interested in anybody right now?" Naeun asks and Chorong sweeps her hair behind her ear. 

"Ehh... Not really." Chorong says and chuckles. "How about me?" Bomi asks with a mouth full of food. 

"No, you're disgusting." Chorong says and pushes Bomi away by the shoulder and Bomi just pouts, with food in . 

"I'm just kidding." Chorong puts an arm around Bomi's shoulder and pets her head with the other hand. 

"So have you told anybody that you like girls other than us or..." I ask curiously.

"No not really. I just wanted to start fresh here and be honest with myself. Make some new friends and strive toward my goals. I'm kind of poor so a lot of people looked down on me and judged me because of that back home. So yeah, my goal here is to learn what I need to learn and start my own business, show them people that I can be more successful than their judgemental asses." 

We just nod and I think it's cool that she is so proud of herself, being independant and confident are great traits to have. 

"You show 'em!" Bomi give a high five to Chorong. "And by the way, it's totally fine. Me and Eunji both play on the girl team." Bomi says and laughs and I just nod. 

"How about you Naeun?" Naeun looks up surprised by the question. "No, yeah.. I mean..Sure."

We all look at Naeun, confused, "Is that a yes or a no?" Bomi says and smiles at Naeun being all nervous and unconfident and not Naeun-like. 

"I just.. I don't know. I like both okay?" Bomi laughs, Chorong nods and I celebrate knowing that I have the slightest chance. 

But I also remember that guy she left with yesterday has a chance too. 

 

TBC

Hi ^-^ So yeah you kind of learned a bit about Chorong and all their ual orientations. I had fun writing this chapter, I don't know why but this one was funner to write than others O.o

So, who got Pink Blossom here? Tell me what photocard you got! I wanna know (:

I couldn't think of a good name for this chapter so I settled for 'I like Girls.' LOL.. 'LESBIANS' would just be kind of like what-kind-of-title-is-that? so I chose this. I'd change it if you can suggest something less awk, haha. 

Leave me a comment ^^ Bye!