Double Date

The New Girl

Bomi's POV

Chorong has been holding my hand since the minute we left the dorm, afraid her admirer would be spying on her right now. "Come closer. What kind of girlfriend are you?" She whispers hastily to me. 

She presses into my shoulder as we walk. "You two seem to be enjoying this." Eunji starts laughing at Chorong and I awkwardly walking. We've already explained the situation to them to make sure they don't think anything of this.

"I am not enjoying this!" Chorong says and tries to kick Eunji. She might not be enjoying this, but I am. It's pretty fun being her pretend girlfriend.  

"Hey, hey. Watch out. Don't hurt her." Naeun says protectively over Eunji as she drags Eunji behind her. 

We reach an arcade just south of campus after a couple minutes of walking. Even though Chorong has arranged for that person to meet us at the restaurant, she's paranoid that person had us straight out of our room. 

There's a queue in front of the ticket booth because today is Satuday and there's kid and parents and couples on dates, it's crowded. We line up of it and it's at least a 10 minute wait with an unmoving line. 

Naeun and Eunji hug eachother and whisper stuff into eachother's ears without noticing Chorong and I laughing silently at how cute they are. Who knew Jung could be so sweet? 

"That person in the hat over there seems to be looking at you pretty hard." That person looks away when they notice me looking at them. "In a hat.. That's kind of suspicious." Chorong accesses the girl in army green coloured clothing. 

We look away from them and see in our peripheral vision that they are looking again. "Hug me." Chorong says turning her back to me. "What?" I whisper to her questioning her demand. 

"Do it, Bbom." I shrug and circle my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder, backhugging her. "Now what?" I ask awkwardly. "I don't know! Act happy and natural." Well, that'll be easy because I am actually naturally happy right now. Hugging her like this somehow seems... 

Right.

She arcs her neck to her side near my face and turns to me to look at me. I smile at her and she does the same to me. "Are you sure you guys aren't dating?" Eunji asks from the side and Chorong and I immediately turn our attention to her. 

"No!" We both simoutaniously shout. Eunji puts her hands up innocently. "Just asking, just asking." Naeun gives her a quick flick on the head for teasing us and Eunji pouts at her. 

The line moves up finally and Chorong sticks her out roughly to carry me on her back. I burst out laughing at the sudden surprise. "Put me down, put me down!" I laugh out and she does while laughing as well. 

"That was funner than any roller coaster I've ever been on, no jokes." I resume to hugging her. "Oh baby, I am a roller coaster." She winks at me and I chuckle at her attempts to be witty. 

After getting our tickets all four of us go to skeeball. There was a greeter there. "Girls! Play against eachother, the winner will be awarded the prize." A middle-aged male pointed to a rack of stuffed animals.

"Let's go Yoon. Lemme show you how it's done!" I narrowed my eyes at her, "You're on, Jung." We handed him two tickets and listened for the starting bell. "3, 2, 1" 10 balls rolled out to the slot and I picked up the first one. 

I rolled it with just enough stength and hit a perfect 100. You're turn Jung... She picks up a ball and rolls it. She gets a 100 too. We both keep going and I miss one and get two tens but I'm confident. 

We both threw our last balls and the scores are now hidden, the score screen flashing lights. Suddenly my number appears, 670 points it reads. I look at Eunji and it says 625. 

"IN YOUR FACE MOTHER FU-" Chorong cups my mouth before I can scream out the word. "There's kids here." She says and flicks me on the head, I see Eunji and Naeun laugh at me being disciplined by Unnie. 

"Congratulations! Pick your prize!" The man smiles at me and I look at Chorong. "Your choice, tasty lips." She scoffs at me, rolls her eyes but smiles and she seems happy at this moment. 

I've spent a lot of time with this girl and it really is worth all the work to get one glimpse of the real her. Teasing her, telling her stupid jokes, and all the dumb things I do; it results in seeing her really smile once in a while. I love watching her forget about her situation sometimes. She just focuses on needing to have a business in a couple years that she's forgeting to have fun. 

Seeing her smile is like a gem. It's hard to find but when it's in front of you, you appreciate it so much. "I want the angry bird, ahjussi." She says and he gets it for her. 

She hugs it and smiles. "It looks like you!" She holds it beside my face and I make a face to look like it. She laughs really hard while hugging me by the arm. "Yah, kiss, kiss!" Chorong whispers to me and my eyes widen. "What?" She sighs and grabs my face, kissing me on the lips deeply. 

What is going on? Park Chorong is kissing me like I've never kissed anyone in my life before. And it doesn't feel like anyother kiss I've had before. It's sweet and romantic, and everything just seems like slow motion. I'm getting a real taste of her lips now, and I'll remember it so that she can't question when I call her tasty lips anymore.

She breaks apart from the kiss and looks at me laughing like an idiot. "You're a good kisser." She bursts out in a goofy laugh and I follow suite. My face was as red as the sun. I look to the side and see the girl in the hat, walking away while rubbing her forehead. 

We go to the restaurant a while later, the whole time Chorong has not stopped the skinship with me. 

"Okay, so. Two ribeyes, one strip and one tenderloin." She waitress says our order. "Yup, thank you." She collects the menus and walks away to enter our order. 

We are at a high class steak house and I'm surprised Eunji agreed to pay for this meal. "Chorong, to the right. It's the same person from before." She takes a glimpse at her side and sees the same girl with the hat. 

"It's gotta be her." I say and put my arm over Chorong. She puts a arm around my waist and leans on me. "You guys are acting more like a couple than we are." Naeun says, taking a sip of her water. 

"It's just for one day, otherwise we are polar opposites. We would never be a couple, ever." I say and Chorong frowns at me, getting my arm off her shoulder. 

I shrug it off as the food was now coming. "Oh boy, I think I'm in love with this steak." I say as I chew the flavourful piece of tender meat. "Don't talk with your mouth full." Chorong orders and I nod, "Okay, mom.

"That's kind of weird considering you guys did tons of stuff today that would be really weird to do with your mother." Eunji laughs. 

"Park Chorong..." The girl with the hat is at our table and she looks pretty but I know Chorong wouldn't like her. Chorong holds my hand tightly. 

"I'm Seo Juhyun, the one that has been sending you the letters." She sounds super discouraged looking at Chorong and I. "Um.. Hi. Like I said, I can't date you because I'm already with someone I love. This is Yoon Bomi." 

Chorong awkwardly holds up our entangled hands. "Why do you love her?" Juhyun asks coldly, I look at Naeun and Eunji both shoveling away at the food, trying to avoid the awkward confrontation going on in front of them. 

"You don't expect me to pour out my feelings to a complete stranger, do you?" For the first time, I see Chorong actually be very mean. "I don't have to prove anything to you. Bomi and I are dating so leave me alone. I'm sorry." 

"I've never even seen you guys hold hands up until today." The girl challenges and Chorong shurgs, "We never liked showing PDA that much. Please stop interograting us, we just want to eat dinner." She resumes to eating, pretending like Juhyun isn't even standing beside her. 

"Park Chorong, please, I love you." She shakes her head. "You don't know me. What you have for me is infactuation." The girl is now crying, looking like she regretted coming to meet Chorong. I agree that Chorong shouldn't date this person if she doesn't reciprocate the same feelings, but she is being very harsh. 

I look at Juhyun crying and I know Chorong doesn't want to be this mean, but she is forced to. I decide to intervene. "Look, Juhyun. I'm not in favour of fighting over my girlfriend. And I know you really like her, but you haven't even spoken to her up to this day. I know you think that you love her, you think she's beautiful right?" Juhyun nods. "Well, I think she is beautiful too but that isn't the reason why I love her. I love her because of her personality, and her charm. She's kind and funny. She's more than anybody I've ever known. I love her because of her heart and mind, not because of her looks. She invites you to come and be friends with her at anytime, but she's not interested in you that way."

Juhyun shakes her head, still crying. "I'm not going to leave you alone. I hate you Yoon Bomi." She runs away from the restaurant. 

I sigh, "Looks like we got ourselves into some deep ..." 

 

TBC

LOL, some crazy nutjob right there, Seo Juhyun. Don't ask why I chose Seohyun, I couldn't think of anybody else. 

BTW, just a side note: Originally, the love letter was sent by Eunji and Naeun pretending to be Bomi but I decided to change it b/c I thought it was too early for Chomi to get together :P

So now we have this story line :D So most of you told me to post my private fic and I was thinking about doing it. It will maybe be up next week if I do end up posting it so look forward to it :)

That's it for now so I'll see you soon, bye~