First Day

The New Girl

Bomi's POV

I got out of my big black BMW slamming the door out of anger. Just looking at the building made me hate it. Why did my stupid parents have to send me here.

I opened the trunk to the car glaring at the two suitcases, duffel bag, and backpack. Huh, two easy trips or one hard one? Just two minutes on the property of this place and I already want to run myself over.

Heavily sighing, i took the light green backpack slinging it on my back,  as well as the duffel bag on my shoulder. I took the two suitcases out of the trunk and closed and locked my car. Grabbing a case with either hand, I proceeded.

I started to go the room assigned to me, 813. I pressed the elevator button and waited... And waited... And waited. What the hell?

"Oh, the elevator isn't working . It's been like that all week." A girl my age told me with a bright eye smile.

"You gotta take the stairs." She jerked her head to the right, I looked over at the door with the word STAIRS on it and I felt a heart attack already.

"Wait. You mean I have to climb all the way to the eighth floor???" I asked looking like I was asked to climb Mount Everest.

She laughed at my reaction, "What's wrong? I've been doing it for a week!"

"That's possible? You'd think they would have it fixed after a week in a school that's worth and has millions."

"Tell me about it." She scoffed.

"So... You're eighth floor too, we should walk together. I'll help you out with your bags." She suggested as she grabbed a suitcase and duffel bag from me. 

"Yeah, that'd be great." I replied with a smile, first day and I already got a friend, nice. We started to climb the stairs.

"I'm Jung Eunji! What's your name, what-what's your name? Ireumi mwoyeyo?" She sang the 4minute song and laughed. I laughed too, she's gotta nice voice.

"I'm Yoon Bomi, sophomore."

Eunji yelled, "Oh! I'm a sophomore too!"

"Cool! But no need to yell Eunji-ah." I joked.

"Ah sorry.." She apologized, shying an embarrassed smile.

"It's alright. So when's your birthday?" Let's see who's older here.

"August, you?" God, let me be the older one. I don't want to be bossed around by my first friend in this place.

"I'm August too." She narrowed her eyes slyly and so did I.

"18th." I laughed evilly as I cheered, "13th!!"

"Awww! Screw you!" She wined and pouted. 

"Its okay, I won't bully you." I patted the crown of her head.

"So what room you in?" I asked her as we were nearing the last set of stairs.

"814." I gave her a high five, "Yes! Right beside me! I'm in 813."

We walked to our rooms and we took out our key cards.

"Bomi, let's meet up for dinner tonight. Since you're older you can treat me." She smiled cunningly and I shook my head,

"Just this once, Jung."

"Ooooh, last names! I like it. Makes us sound cool. Well seeya at 6 o'clock, Yoon."

I nodded and she slip into her suite.

I stepped into mine and was pretty satisfied. Not bad for $2000 a month.

 

TBC

 

Hi ^^ How was the first chapter?

The reason why I decided to write a Chomi fic was because I read all of the chomi fics there are available on the internet. So I said, why not write one! 

Chorong (and Naeun) will show up in later chapters ^^