Dinner

The New Girl

Bomi's POV

It was 5:50pm and I already got ready to meet Eunji for dinner then I heard a knock on my door. 

I got off the couch, turning off the TV and I walked over to open the door. "Hi!" How is she always so happy?

"Hey just let me put my shoes on, one sec." I went back in to put my shoes on and when I got back there was a very pretty girl beside Eunji and Eunji looked all shy and stuff while talkng to her. Haha, looks like someone is in love. 

"Bomi-ah, hope you don't mind that I brought a friend along. This is Naeun my new roommate." Naeun waved at me and I waved back. "It's no problem. The more the merrier." I approved.

We walked to a restaurant near the campus with Eunji leading, "This place is delicious, trust me!' She eye smiled to us giving two thumbs up. 

"So how long have you been at the dorms Naeun?" I asked trying to initiate conversation.

"I arrived just today." She smiled gently, she's a quiet girl.. "How about you Bomi, when did you arrive?" she asked back.

"I arrived today too, most people are coming in this week. Nerds come in early" Eunji gave me a push, "Yah! You calling me a nerd?"

Eunji pouted and Naeun laughed. "Why did you come early anyways? There aren't any people here yet anyways." I asked her. We were nearing the restaurant.

"I thought there would be people and I wanted to make some friends so when class started I would have people to talk to. Turns out there's absolutely nobody and the only friends I made so far was a freshman, a stupid gorilla," I pointed at Bomi, "and my roommate who I am forced to be friends with anyway." 

Naeun suddenly yelled breaking the previous image I had of the gentle girl, "YAH! Are you saying you are only talking to me because you are forced to?" Her eyes glared at Eunji and Eunji looked powerless under the girl's wrath. It's either Eunji is as weak as a puppy or she has a soft spot for this girl, I'm betting on the second one. 

"N-no! I'm just s-saying that-" She was cut short, "Jung Eunji, if you don't want to talk to me then just don't!" She yelled again, at this point I saw her crack a small smile but regain composure, she's acting all this out, HAHAHA! Jung is getting teased~

"No! I want to talk to you! Please for give me Naeunnie." Eunji pouted and tugged at Naeun's arm. Naeunnie, eh? She can't make it more obvious that she likes her.

"Mmmm, okay." Eunji cheered but suddenly got interupted, "But only if you kiss me." I looked at Eunji and she looked nervous but willing. "Just kidding! But I forgive you." Naeun patted Eunji on the head and then we entered the restaurant. 

We sat down and we ordered food, then we started a conversation about school. "So why are you guys here, at Acube?" Eunji ask putting some mashed potatoes in . 

"I wanted to be a business woman since I was little, I want to inherit my family's banking company.And I actually skipped the last Grade so I am actually a freshman but yeah.." Naeun said. Wow she actually wants to take over her parents company, and it's her dream too. I hate my parents' company...

"How about you Bomi?" Ugh, I hate talking about it..

"Well.. My parents want me to take over their car company so they forced me to go here." I looked down at my food poking at it angrily. "I hate them." Crap I just lowered the mood of this dinner, tsk.

I put on a smile, "But it's okay, I guess. There's nothing I can do about it. At least I make some friends here."

"Yoon Bomi, you should do what makes you happy. Not what makes your parents happy. What do you want to be?" Wow, Eunji has a serious side.

I took a breath before I said my answer, "I want to dance. I want to make people feel emotions through my dance and I want them to see my passion." I felt a sense of stress-relief when I thought about my one and only passion. 

"Wow daebak, you need to show us your dance sometime Bomi. I bet it's jjang!" Naeun said giving me a thumbs up, I smiled at her. 

"Bomi, if you want to dance, then dance." Eunji said, I shook my head, "It's not that simple. My parents don't understand the love I have for dance, they just don't and they won't ever understand." 

"Did you ever dance for them?" Naeun asked me, I shook my head again. "No.." Eunji hit me on the head with her fist. "Well, if you never showed them your dance then how do you expect them to understand you. You said yourself that you want to make people feel emotions through your dance, so why don't you?" Eunji said, she was right. 

Once they told me no, I just gave up on myself. I didn't even try. "You're right. You know what? I'll do it. I'm gonna choreograph a dance so beautiful that they will have no choice! I'll practice it everyday until it's perfect and I perform it for them at the end of the school year." 

Eunji and Naeun nodded, "That's a great idea! We can even help you too." Wow, I can't believe my friends are so incredibly kind. "Thanks guys" I smiled with full graditude. 

"Well, what are friends for?"

 

Eunji's POV

"But only if you kiss me." What? She wants me to kiss her! Oh. My. Gosh. I feel my cheeks lit bright red. 

"Just kidding! But I forgive you." What... She patted me on the head. Jung, you just got punk'd. Sigh.

We ordered out food and then we talk about why we were at Acube. Naeun said that she wanted to inherit her parents company, what a good daughter. She also one year younger than us since she skipped a grade. And Bomi told us that she was forced to come to Acube and she actually wanted to become a dancer but her parents didn't allow her to be. So then we made a plan to make a a dance so beautiful that Bomi's parents cannot deny. And we will help someway.

"So Eunji, why are you here?" Bomi asked. 

"Well, my parents don't really care what I am, they just care that I would be happy. But my two older brothers and my sister all work in business. My two brothers are the CEO and president of an Airline company and my sister has a entertainment company that has debuted Girls' Generation, Kara, After School, Girl's Day and even more. My parents are really proud of them and so are my grandparents so I don't want to disapoint. So I just decided to go here, and I don't know, open some company."

"Yaaaah. Jung Eunji, really? For a person that just lectured me." Bomi put a finger to my head and pushed it forcefully. 

"Unnie, if your parents want you to be happy and let you choose your path then you should've just chose the path you desire. Do you think they let you do whatever you want just so they can watch you do something you don't like because you don't want to disapoint them?"  Ai, Eunji Babo, you are so dumb. You even have a girl that's a year younger than you lecturing you. 

I let out a sigh, "I want to be a vocal trainer. I wanted to be a singer but I don't think I'm good enough." Bomi and Naeun were surprised, "Ah really? I bet you are a great singer so you should be a singer. You can sing for Bomi's dance." Naeun smiled at me and we looked to Bomi, "That's a great idea, is it okay Eunji?" 

I immediately agreed, "That sounds great!" We now are finished our food and called for the bill. "I'm going to go to the bathroom" Naeun said as she got up. 

"Eunji, you should've gone with her. Wasted oppurtunity right there." Bomi said and she wiggled her eyebrows. 

I pushed her and she laughed loudly. "Yah! What are you saying?" 

She laughed and made the same expression again, "I know you like Naeunnie~" She teased me calling Naeun by the nickname I gave her. 

"Yoon Bomi, do you wanna die?" I said raising a hand pretending to slap her. 

"You should push the beds together." She kept teasing me and I glared at her. "Haha, then one day you will shower and 'accidently' leave your towel outside. And then "Naeunnie~ I left my towel outside can you please get it for me~" and when she walks in you pin her against the wa-" 

"Yaaaah.. Stop!~" She burried her head in her hands, I could tell she was blushing. "Just don't tell her anything, okay?" I locked my lips and threw away the key. 

"A-and.. Is it really that obvious?" I asked hoping for a no, but instead a different voice. "What is obvious?" Naeun. "N-nothing" I stuttered, she then eyed me weirdly. 

"Yeah, it is." Bomi said baring a sly smirk. The bill then came, "Pay it! Babo." I shoved it to her taking the smirk off her face, it was my turn to smirk now. "Eunji-ah. That's rude, don't do that." Naeun said to me, . "O-oh. S-sorry." I said ashamed. "It's okay, just pay it now." Whaaaat? Not fair.

"But-" Naeun interupted me before I said anything. "Jung Eunji." She said firmly. I sighed and pouted paying the bill. I saw Bomi's smirk again, aiiii, this snake. 

We got up to exit then Naeun patted me on the head and linked arms with me, "Good girl." She said. Aish, this girl has got me wrapped around her finger.

 

TBC

Hahaha, Eunji is so powerless when Naeun is there. They only just met and Naeun already has full control over her. This is meant to be a Chomi focused fic but right now it's mainly 2eun focused. Chorong will show up in probably chapter 5 or 6, I promise. So Chomi fans, don't be disapointed soon it's going to be Chomi paradise~ Byeeee. ^^