Family Friend

The New Girl

Eunji's POV

My alarm rings and I wake up, it's 10am and Bomi told me to meet with her. She sent me a text saying how we should plan our performance before class start and we don't have that much time and agreed. It's two days until school starts and the past five days have been awesome with my new friends.

There is a dance studio here in the school that I've seen before and we decided to meet there. The students here are not into dance and more into the computer lab so it is always free to use and empty. 

I go to the bathroom to shower but not before I go to Naeun first. I smile at her, she looks adorable and innocent when she sleeps. Unlike her personality. Sigh.. She is so mean to me sometimes, but other times she's nice. It drives me crazy but I still think she's an angel. 

"Did you sleep well Naeunnie?" I smile and petted her beautiful brown curly hair. I then go to get ready. 

When I almost finish dressing, Naeun woke up. "Unnie? You woke up early today." She came over my bed, beside me. 

"Yeah, I have to meet with Bomi." I grab my phone texting Bomi to come knock on my door when she's ready. 

When I look up from my phone, I see Naeun looking at me and my phone. She quickly turns away though... 

"Why do you have to meet with her?" She ask almost in a... Jealous tone. 

"Why are you asking? Jealous?" I a bit. 

"Unnie just tell me." She pouts. I love it when she pouts, she only does it in her nice mode, but it's so cute! I just want to kiss her lips when she does it. 

"First give me a kiss." I said and I puckered my lips and closed my eyes. She then flicked me on my forehead. Cold.

"Tell me, now." Colder. "Remember how we talked about the performance? I will sing and Bomi will dance?" She nodded. "We are discussing that." She then looked at me like a did something wrong. Not again.

"So who am I gonna go to breakfast with now? Did you think of that before you decided to ditch me?" Coldest. Geez.. 

"Naeunnie! We can go together. Then after we'll all get breakfast at where ever you like." I smile at her not wanting her to be mad anymore. 

She sighs, "Okay. I'll get ready." She goes to the bathroom and I sit and wait. I then hear a knock on the door and I immediately know who it is.

I open the door and yell, "BABO!" but then I see not Bomi, but Minah. She is a couple months older than us but she is an idol from the company my sister owns, she's part of a group Girl's Day. She was friends with my sister since elementary school and when my sister got a entertainment company she wanted to join since she's always wanted to be a singer. She is considered a family friend.

"Ah, sorry Minah. I thought you were my other friend." I said then bowed politely to her and we hugged. We sit on the sofa and start talking. "Minah, what are you doing here at my school?" I ask confused. 

"What. Not happy to see me?" She says with an eye smile even brighter than mine. "No, it's just.. Kind of random." 

She laughs, "Yeah well, I met up with your Unnie and we talked and I said I missed you. She told me you were here so I came to find my dongsaeng. She had to go to a meeting so I came alone. " I nodded "Ah...."

"So, you got any plans today? Wanna hang out?" Suddenly we heard a knock. "That is my plan today, the babo at the door right now." I say and get up  to open the door. 

"Jung! We going right now or we have to wait for your girl too?" Why does she always have to say these things out loud? "Yah! She's not my girl... Yet. And yeah, we gotta wai-" She interupted with a surprisde whisper, "O. M. G. Is that Minah from Girl's Day?!?!?!" She must be a fan, hope she doesn't creep Minah out.

"Yeah, yeah." I reply non chalantly. "Why is she here?!?" Bomi smiles creepily. "She's visiting me." Her eyes widen, "YOU KNOW HER?" I nodded and laughed at her spazzing, "Yup."

"LET'S GO TALK TO HER!" She says half yelling. She runs into the living room. 

"Hi, I'm Yoon Bomi! Eunji's friend." Minah is probably used to these kind of fangirls and fanboys, she seems quite unsurprise but she's smiling brightly. 

"Hi, I'm Girl's Day Minah!" They bow at eachother and Bomi spazzes some more "Kyaa, I know who you are! I love you!" Minah laughs, even she finds it dorky.

"Oh, thank you for your support!" Bomi smiles at me and mouths 'she thanked me!' as she spazzed some more.

We were all sitting on the couch. Of course Bomi had to sit beside Minah. I started talking, "Today we are planning and choreographing our dancing and singing performance and then we are going to get brunch so you can come with us Minah." 

Minah nodded, "Oh that sounds fun! Can I help with the choreographing?" Bomi smiles brightly, "Of course you can Minah unnie!" She answered. When was she this polite? 

Naeun steps out our room in short shorts and a tank top and she walks over to us. "Oh my gosh, you're Minah from Girl's Day!" Naeun said lightly. She looks so good, her body is amazing... Oh. My. God. She sits beside me and I can't stop staring. 

"How is a famous idol in our living room right now?" She asked surprised. 

"She's a family friend of ours, we know her through my sister." I snap out of my trance and answer her. Naeun smiles, "Cool." She says. 

"Eunji is my favourite dongsaeng in the world!" Minah says as she hugs me by my neck. 

"Okay let's go now!" Bomi says and we leave the suite. 

 

TBC

Sorry if you don't like Minah, I just wanted to pick someone random. If you really don't like her then just pretend she's one of your favourite idols, kay? She's only gonna be in these two chaps though ^^ I'm pushing Chorong's debut date a few chaps, before I said she will be coming in Chapter 5/6 but now it's gonna be maybe 9/10. Idk, stay tuned! byeeee (: