Good News

The New Girl

Bomi's POV

Eunji she plump herself onto my bed. "No roomate equals twice the bed space. You are so lucky Bomi!" Naeun just sat herself on the soft chair at the makeup table. 

"What are you implying?" Naeun teased and Eunji's eyes shot open wide. "N-nothing!" Eunji got off the bed and ran to Naeun's side, like a dog going to her owner.

Today was lazy day for us, it's Sunday and we all fortunately have absolutely no work to do! Naeun made breakfast in the morning and it was 1 o'clock now. 

"So how are you're classes, guys?" I asked to the duo who have every single class together. "It's great! I've made lots of friends!" Eunji, the social butterfly, says. 

"Maybe a little too much, right Naeun?" I giggle and look at Naeun who was glaring at me, she left my question unanswered.

"How about you Unnie?" Naeun asked me. "It's horrible. I've got no friends and all the stuff their teaching is boring. I wish I had all my classes with you guys. It's not fair!" 

"Guess that's too bad for you.." Eunji snickered. 

"So what about that Nana girl?" Naeun said with a smirk. "What about her?" I asked her back. 

"What's up with you two? Did you guys have fun at lunch?" Eunji asks, do they think I like her or something? 

".. Nothing's up.. Meh, we just talked." I shrugged off the questions and continued playing with my phone. 

"So what you didn't make a move?" Eunji says nudging me. "Why would I? I'm not into her that way plus she's in love with Lizzy." I blurt out not even realizing that I just revealed Nana's secret. 

"They're dating?" Naeun says loudly. "SHH! No! Nana likes Lizzy but she didn't confess yet. Ah.. I already said too much. Just don't say anything to anybody or she will freaking kill me."

"How do you even know?" Eunji asks.

"Look she just wanted to tell someone to get the weight off her chest and she wants me to help her get Lizzy jealous. I don't like her in any way and I just did it out of pity. So no more questions about her okay?" I say frustrated with all the questions.  

 

Chorong's POV

"Chorong, I'm home! Come down, come down!!!" My father yells after I hear the door open. 

"Chorong!!!" He shouts again, "Okay, okay! I'm coming! What's going on?" I ask as I make my way down the stairs. 

He throws his bag on the couch, "Come, sit, sit." He says unpatiencently. I oblige and sit beside him.

"I've got bad news and good news, which one you want first?" I shrug, "I don't know? Good?"

"Okay bad news is we lost the bets but good news is I called up my bestfriend from highschool and guess what!" I roll my eyes, "Tell me!" 

"He is going to help us! He going to pay for your school!" My eyes widen and I want to cry, "WHAT! Oh my god. Wait, who is he?" 

"I'll introduce him to you one day, we were the best of friends in school and now he's helping me out." He says with a big smile on his face. 

"But isn't this a burden?" I ask. "Uncle is very nice and he has a lot of money. All he's doing is helping his friend out and I'm going to be working for him as well. Chorong, don't worry about it, you are going to Acube." 

"So when am I going?" I ask excited. "He made a call and told me that since the semester already started they have to sort some stuff out for you but you'll be there in no time." 

"Thank you Daddy!" I shout and bear hug him. "I'll tell uncle you said thanks." He chuckles and hugs me back. 

 

TBC

Hi.. :) I'm a bit late but Chorong is probably gonna meet Bomi in the next chapter! Sorry for taking two weeks to update. I've been caught up in watching the Olympics and SNSD's comeback. I'm a big fan of sports and stuff.. just a fun fact about me C: I just preordered the SNSD album and I also bought an Apink poster ^^ I`ll see you guys later, byeeeee :)