Jealousy

The New Girl

Naeun's POV

"Eunji is my favourite dongsaeng in the world!" Minah says as she hugs Eunji around her neck. Why is she touching her like that? Tsk, I don't like her it. 

"Okay let's go now!" Bomi says and we walk to the dance studio on the 10th floor. The whole way to the studio Minah kept holding on the Eunji's arm saying stuff like 'I miss you'.

When we got there, we sit on the floor and start planning. I'm not really a music person so I don't have any suggestions but Minah seems to have a lot of music experience. 

"Bomi-ah, what type of song should we pick? Slow or fast, hip hop, jazz..?" Eunji asked Bomi. "Well I am better at hip hop but I think that a contemporary style will help express my feelings well." 

"OH! Eunji-ah, I think I got the perfect song for you. Um.. What was the name again? That song we use to always sing together with your unnie when we were younger." Minah suggested. Younger..? They must've known each other for a while. 

Minah claps once and her and Eunji both say the name of the song at the song time, "I Love You." They laugh together. (by the way, that's not a real song.. I just made up the name ._. I mean there's a song out there somewhere named that but just I MADE THIS ONE UP, okay?)

Really? I Love You? That just had to be the name of it..  Eunji better not mean it in anyway when she said it with Minah.

After an hour or so, they agreed on the song and Minah and Bomi choreographed the first part of the dance. Eunji sat beside me the whole time practicing the song.

To my surprise, she actually has a beautiful voice. Her apperance is so rough and tomboyish that I wouldn't think she would have a voice as sweet as this. 

She gets so into her music as well, almost like she feels the song and she has experienced the lyrics herself. The song is about a person who falls in love with a girl but doesn't know how to tell her and they would do anything to make her happy.

She sang the song for what seemed like the 20th time, though everytime she sang it, I loved it. "So how is it?" She asked smiling at me.

I give her two thumbs up, "Jjang! I never knew you were that good Eunji-ah... Can you sing at my wedding?" I ask jokingly.

She smiles shyly and giggles, "Am I really that good to sing at Son Naeun's wedding?" I nod at her, "Like I said Unnie, you are jjang!"

Minah suddenly ran over to us, attacking Eunji playfully. I glare at her. She's so touchy with Eunji, and Eunji doesn't disapprove of it either. 

"Panda, you're so great at singing. Kyaaa! It's so cute!" Minah taps Eunji on the nose with her finger and I glare at her again. Panda? What a stupid nickname! I should have a nickname for Eunji, one that's better than Minah's. 

"I thought you were focussing on the dance, how did you hear me?" Eunji asked. "How can I focus on dance when you are singing? Ah... You really are amazing." Minah patted Eunji on the head. Another touch, one to the other million more to come. Sigh...

"Yah! Minah couldn't even focus one bit she kept saying 'Kyaaaa~ Eunji sounds like an angel~" Bomi joked and Minah hit her on the head with her knuckles. "Just joking, just joking Minah Unnie." Bomi said and smiled admirably to Minah, yet again. 

Yeah she sounds like an angel, but not your angel, my angel. Ah.. What am I saying? AHH! I'm going crazy because of this stupid girl. Why am I so jealous that Minah keeps touching Eunji. What is wrong with me?

We went to breakfast at a cafe that Minah suggested, what happened to me? Eunji said I could pick the place to eat and now Minah picked it! Stupid Eunji. I lost my appetite due to my jealously anger.

The waitress comes to take our orders. "Can I get blueberry pancakes and chocolate chip waffles please?" Minah says to the waitress with her eye smile. "Minah, I thought you were alergic to blueberries though." Eunji said looking at Minah weirdly. "I ordered it for you Eunji-ah. I know your favourite is blueberry pancake." Minah gave Eunji an eye smile and threw her arms around Eunji's neck. 

She even knows her favourite food... The Shikshin now orders, "Can I get bacon and eggs with toast and jam and... Oh! Waffles and double order of pancakes." We all look at Bomi. "Bomi are you sure you can eat that much?" I say holding her arm, "Yup! I am really hungry right now!" 

"And what about you, Miss?" The waitress says to me. "One black coffee please." I say to her. 

"Naeunnie, you need to eat more. Get her ham and eggs please." She says to the waitress. She's so caring.

"I'm not hungry, Eunji-ah." I say to her because I really don't want to eat. 

This is another thing I did since I was younger, I didn't eat when I upset or angry.

"No, you have to eat." She says persistantly. I sigh, "Really Eunji."

She looks at me, "Really?" I nod. "Okay, cancel that order please." She says to the waitress and she crosses it off her note pad. She repeats our order to us and walks off. 

Bomi grabs me on the arm and whispers something in my ear, "Naeun-ah. Come to the bathroom with me." I stare at her and laugh.

"Why, you can't pee by yourself or something?" She pouts and hits me on my leg, she whispers to me again. "No, let's talk." I mouth to her okay and we stand up. "Me and Bom-unnie are going to go to the bathroom." Bomi holds my hand as we walk there. 

She lets go of my hand as soon as we get there. "Gaah, skinship is not my thing." She says as she shivers and wipes her hands on her clothing. 

"Hey, if you're gonna do that don't hold my hand next time." I say to her and hit her playfully. "It's not like I wanted to."

I look at her with a confused face. "Then, why?" She smirked. "Cause I know you are jealous about Minah and Eunji and I wanna help you get Jung to be jealous with me and you."

How does she even know I'm jealous, is it obvious? "I'm not jealous!" She continues her smirk. "Don't lie Naeun-ah~ I can tell when a girl likes another girl." There's no way I can get out of this...

"Okay, okay! I'm jealous but I'm not sure if I even like Eunji, okay? Why is she so touchy with Eunji anyways? She acts like they are dating." I say with a angry face. She laughs "It's so funny. Every time Minah touches her you look like you are going to kill someone." 

"Well Eunji doesn't even reject it.." I pout and she pats me on the head. "Well, don't worry okay? They are good childhood friends so they wouldn't date. And Minah is not Eunji's type anyway. They have a unnie-dongsaeng relationship." Bomi reassured me, I sighed.

"Okay... And are my glares obvious?" I asked worried that Eunji might notice. "Well, me, I'm smart. So I notice but someone as oblivious as Eunji will have no idea. So you're all good." 

"Don't tell her alright? If you say anything, I'll kill you." I threatened Bomi, "No worries, your secret safe with me." We started to walk out and Bomi grab my arm to link arms with her.

"Let's be as convincing as possible. She's gonna be so jealous she won't even notice Minah is beside her." Bomi laughs evily, who knew the always-smiling Bomi was so evil?

We go back to the table and I can feel Eunji's eyes on me and Bomi gigling together, arms linked. 

"What took you guys so long?" She asked laughing. Why is she laughing she should be jealous!

"Secret~" Bomi says as she puts her finger to her lips and we giggle together and Eunji looks at us with an unreadable face.

Our order then arrives. We start eating and Bomi puts a fork of food to my mouth, I'm not hungry but I eat it for the sake of our act.  "Say ah~" Bomi says laughing. I open my mouth and eat the 3rd fork of food. , Eunji can you say something already?! I don't want to eat this anymore.

"N-Naeunnie..." Finally... "I thought you weren't hungry..." She says with a sad tone, it's working. Bomi gives me a fist bump under the table as a celebration. 

"Well.. I'm hungry now since Bom-unnie is feeding me."  She then looks at Bomi who is stuffing food into to prevent laughter. 

"Yoon, let's go to the bathroom." Eunji says, ah.. I think she might be angry now. "Right now? I'm eating!" Bomi whines and Eunji gets up. "Let's go, Bomi." She starts to walk to the bathroom. "Guess I better go." Bomi says with a slightly scared tone, Eunji is kind of scary right now. 

"So... Are you and Eunji dating?" Minah asks, why does she care? "Yes, we are." Oh crap, I didn't mean to say that. It just slipped out of my mouth. Craaaap.

"Awwwww! That's so cute! When did you guys start to date?"

"L-let's not talk about it, Minah. I get embarassed..."  I said trying to erase my lies. 

 

Eunji's POV

Why the hell are Bomi and Naeun being like this? Doesn't Bomi know I like Naeun? What the hell! I thought she was my friend, I trusted her and now she goes and does all this skinship with the girl I love. Aish!!!

We get to the bathroom and I look at Bomi angerily. "What are you doing Yoon Bomi? You know that I like her!" She starts to laugh and my angry stare turns into a confused one. 

"Why are you laughing?" She just continues to laugh. "Answer me Bomi-ah..." I say now annoyed. 

"O-oh um.. Well I told Naeun I really liked Minah and she said that we can do some skinship to see if Minah reacts." Oh so that's why, what a relief. 

"You should've told me! You scared me so bad, I thought you took her from me." I pouted and she patted me on the head, "Naeun's not even my type and I wouldn't like her when you already do." She says to me and we get back to the table. 

Right before we turn the corner to where the table is I hear Minah say, "When did you guys start dating?" And she's talking to Naeun... My Naeun is dating someone? What? Suddenly I feel my heart start to hurt, it feels like it sinking. 

"L-let's not talk about it, Minah. I get embarassed..." Naeun says. Bomi then looks at me and shakes her head, I don't even know what she means by it...

We go back to the table and I want to look happier so Naeun doesn't notice anything but I can't help but look like a broken hearted girl. 

Naeun sees my face but I try to avoid her glance then she whispers something to Bomi probably trying to make Minah jealous again. 

"Well I have to go do some business now, sorry for bailing early. I'll take care of the bill so don't worry about it."

Bomi, Naeun and I all say at once, "Thank you Minah Unnie." Gaah, my voice sounds too sad. 

She hands a piece of paper to Bomi, "Here's my number, Bomi. Text me, kay? And give it to Naeun too. Bye Eunji, take care. Call me when you have troubles." She patted me on the shoulder. 

She then went to pay the bill and waved bye to us as she left the restaurant. 

We spend another ten minutes finishing our food and we left to walk back to the dorm. I want to talk to Bomi about what Minah and Naeun talked about when we weren't there but Naeun was there so I couldn't. 

We reach the outside of our suites, "Naeun, you go in first. I want to talk to Bomi about stuff." Naeun then furrows her eyebrows. "No, you can talk to Bomi later, I want to talk to you first." She grabs my arm and drags me into the suite and Bomi mouths to me 'Good luck' as she knows that Naeun sounded like she was in her cold mode.

 

TBC

Gaah, It's so 2eun focused xP I kinda feel like title change :\ This was meant to be Chomi but I'm not writing anything about them right now and I feel like I should just make this a 2eun fic :( idk...