They

The New Girl

Eunji's POV

I open my eyes from sleeping and I have a major headache. It must be all the thinking I did last night.. Speaking of last night.

I look to my side and see Naeun and I literally jump up in joy. I want to talk to her but I wouldn't want to wake her up just for it. 

I check my phone and it's 6am, I must've slept pretty early last night to voluntarily wake up at this hour. I sigh, just another couple hours 'til she wakes up. 

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

 

Chorong's POV

Yesterday night, Bomi & I pushed the beds apart and man were they heavy. I can't even begin to understand how she moved them by herself. "Skill." She answered when I asked last night, and I scoffed at her but I was actually pretty impressed. 

I woke up at 8am and it's Saturday, there's no school today which is ashame since I really like going to classes. I checked my schedule and I luckily have three out of four classes with Bomi, I really needed someone to show me around because this place is gigantic. 

I was sitting in the living room and I heard the bedroom door open. A cute gorilla with bedhead walked over to me while yawning. After three hours of watching boring TV, I finally have someone to talk with.

"Good morning Rong.." She says lazily as she goes to get herself a glass of milk. "Morning Bomi." I walk over to her. "How long have you been up for?" 

"Since 8." I answer and she gasps. "How do you wake up at that time on a weekend? I'm soo tired." I laughed when she rubbed her droopy eyes with her fists. 

"Wanna know how I wake up? I'm not a lazy Yoon Bomi that's how." I giggle and she laughs as well even though the joke is about her. "Yaaahh... You're a mean Chorong. They should call you Mean-rong." She puts some bread into the toaster.

"And they should call you stupid. Oh wait! They already do." I snap back and she pouts, 

"Who's they anyway? Who should call me Mean-rong and who should call you stupid? Who is they?" She ponders and her face shows it, "I'll show you 'they' in an hour."

 

Eunji's POV

"Hey Baby." I smile at her as she enters the living room. She's still calling me baby, I sigh lovingly, quietly. 

"Say it again." Suddenly the phrase slips my mouth and I curse god for letting it happen. Please don't think I'm weird.

"Baaaaby." She says again, this time over enunciating the syllables. She ends it with a laugh. 

"You like the nickname that much?" I just nod shyly.

I was sitting on the couch watching TV and Naeun lays down then puts her head on my lap. We watch TV for a while in silence. 

The silence is just building my anxiety more and I try again and again to rephrase my question in my head so it won't sound like clingy or weird, over protective.

So, who was that guy?  So... Where were you last night?  Naeun, why did you leave me yesterday?  Was it your boyfriend....

"Eunji, you look worried about something." I looked down and found her light brown eyes looking into mine. I twitch my head back and fourth nervously. "No, no. D-don't worry about me. I'm f-fine." I try to assure her but she can see right thought me. 

"What happened?" She reaches for my hand. She's trying to help me but she's honestly just making it worse, and making me more nervous. 

"N-Naeun..." I can't say anything else, she just keeps staring at me. The look she's giving me is demanding an answer. 

"Eunji.. I don't want you to be stressed tell me what's wrong." I just shake me head and then I hear a knock on the door. 

Thank god, whoever it is. I rush to go and open the door leaving Naeun on the couch. Still having a heart attack as I ran to the door. 

When I open it I see Bomi and... Who's this? 

"Hey babo. You're so pale, you look like you saw a ghost." Bomi says and pushes me a little. "No.. It's just Naeun.. I'll tell you later." I quickly say as I hear footsteps approaching behind me. 

"Okay.. Naeun! You're just in time. Guys this is Chorong my roommate. And Chorong," She turns to the girl. "This is 'they'. 

She looks really innocent and she has dark brown hair with bangs. She extends her hand. "Hi, I'm Chorong." Naeun shakes her hand, "I'm Naeun." Ugh, her voice is even killing me. Chorong then turns to me, "Hi.." I shake her hand, "I'm Eunji." 

 

TBC

Kind of a short chapter but yeah.. Mr. Chu is awesome and I would order the album but I just got SNSD's album and I have no money. Pink Blossom has a photocard which just makes me want to buy it more but as I said, I'm broke. I might just end up buying the poster, idk.. Hayoung looks really good in this comeback and I just want Bomi's hair. Chorong looks really skinny and I wish she would gain some weight and look like Hush-rong again ;A; Nevertheless she's beautiful though. :)

If you got the album tell me what photocard you got!

I'll see ya later, byeeee~ ^^